Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

Wallah I was getting shocks every time I saw a tweet from their camp. As if Somali was part of habesha gobols in Ethiopia

Habesha cards seem to be used only in certain occasions. Ethiopia is our neighbor and we have tens of millions of our fellow Somalis who live in that country and call home.

There plan was to also kill Farmaajo and Mukhtar Roobow but the plan didnt work. Mahad Salaad has direct orders from Shabaab to kill Mukhtar roobow as Shabaab see him as a traitor for working with the dowlad.

Damul Qushaash have a knack for killing people and blaming their opponents to further their political aspirations.

Just like Ikraan tahliil and Amina Mohamud was a card. If Damul Shabab cared about them why have they forgotten them as soon as they got to power. This clearly shows it was all propoganda.

Insha'Allah speedy recovery for the wounded and jannah for the dead.

We've been chasing mirage when this terrorist outfit has been massacring our people. As long as Western envoys and their mercenaries are in Halane and the rest of the country, we won't be able to eliminate this death squad outfit who has been massacring our people endlessly. I think time has come that we question ourselves where we're.

Abaq

VIP
I remember the interview Kabtan Ayuub did with the former commander of Danab. Let's just say no Al Qushash attack take place without inside help. The FGS is Al Qushaash and Al Qushaash is the FGS. Hawiye must choose between peace and letting their terrorist cousins live. Terrorists have no qabiil. Every attack in Xamar is facilitated by a Hawiye terrorist but the FGS can't do anything because his qabiil will protect him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't trust Cali Yare, he is an absolute qashin.

But I do agree that:
New police chief for Banaadir and a new police chief for Xijaars post are needed desperately. Someone with alot of experience and track record of getting results. Farxaan and Xijaar need to get out but I want HSM to do it in a away that sets a precedent for future admins.

Also a good governing system is one that can survive and get results even if the most incompetent cawaan gets to office. We shouldn't be too reliant on HSM.

Id suggest that we let the police stations around the city bring forth their two most competent guys and let the city council choose from them the new police chief also fire Xijaar and make his post irrelevent mushaar collecting office. This way the ppl have a say through the city council and also all the candidates would be ppl who have lived and worked there for decades in another words ppl that are trusted by the greater bulsho.

Last edited:
This is the consequences of having an Al-Shabaab member leading NISA. All of the patriotic, plain-clothed intelligence agents have been either fired, gone underground, or some of them killed.

The appointment of Mahad Salaad has been a disaster for Mogadishu's security, and unless there is an accountability for that disastrous decision, forget about stability in Mogadishu. It is indeed Mahad Karataay who is both the head of Al-Shabaab Amniyaat and NISA at this point.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dahir Alasow demands Farxaan Qaroole, Cumar Finish too resign and calls this govt weak and against HAG he says Farmajo still controls many sectors of govt :chrisfreshhah:

@Rationale HSM must announce the change in military police and mayor. A deep clean is needed. We can’t continue with Farmaajo appointees and expect security to improve.

We need to remove Farmajoo's people from the military, police, civil service. They still obey Farmajoo and are trying to undermine our government and stability. They need to be given a one way ticket back to Boocame or West Gedo. Xijaar is a killer.

This is the consequences of having an Al-Shabaab member leading NISA. All of the patriotic, plain-clothed intelligence agents have been either fired, gone underground, or some of them killed.

The appointment of Mahad Salaad has been a disaster for Mogadishu's security, and unless there is an accountability for that disastrous decision, forget about stability in Mogadishu. It is indeed Mahad Karataay who is both the head of Al-Shabaab Amniyaat and NISA at this point.

No one wants the opinion Khaatumo. Your uncle Xijaar was behind these attacks. Go and free yourself from Somaliland. Our biggest mistake was believing in Somalinimo so people like you can come to our city and kill non-stop.

Somalia needs a complete overhaul. Unfortunately this generation is not tech savvy so I don't expect the implementation of tech based security systems

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somalia needs a complete overhaul. Unfortunately this generation is not tech savvy so I don't expect the implementation of tech based security systems
Everything begins and ends with a federal budget. If we genuinely had some major revenue we could use tech to save us from this hole we find ourselves in. But without any money how can you expect a strong intelligence network and cameras on every street with 100s of thousands of agents watching every move

They've spent Billions on AMISOM. Soldiers from random African countries that are not willing to bleed for Somalia. They don't care for the safety of Somalis, to them it is just another cheque and meal. The African countries love it. They get the West to pay for their army and equipment without risking any soldiers. All AMISOM does is sit at a base all day. You ever notice how whenever any of them die it is at a base never an offensive operation. Imagine if they put all that money into building Somali armies. It is some sick political game these African nations play. They will keep this racket going on as long as they can.

Trending