Massive explosions and gunmen storm Hotel Hayat Mogadishu hotel raided!

My beel has produced 6 out of 10 Somali presidents, we are loved by the ppl they always elect us. My qabiil is the Laandheere Hiraab the owners of Villa Somalia. Tell me your quulle munching sub clan and I'll tell you mine. :)
Hiraab? Wtf is that? What’s your fucking qabil? Stop acting like a naag and give a straight up answer. I will determine whether you’re laandheere or not

Hiraab? Wtf is that? What’s your fucking qabil? Stop acting like a naag and give a straight up answer. I will determine whether you’re laandheere or not
Naya you tell me your sub clan since you are asking. To me all the quulle munchers are qooti hunter gatherers I don't really differentiate. :)

QoorQoor waa nin rag. He fought many faqash fighting for the USC. He has named 8 HG degmos in Galmudug and many more to come. Balanbale, Gelinsoor will be given to HG, MX have 1 in Cabuduwaq where my kin even have seats now. He is supporting his Hiraab President HSM and dumped NN a long time ago.

Btw Jidka Mareehaan is in Bakaaraha and everyone knows who lives and owns Bakaaraha.

Is there anything more shameful than this that you want to brag about :mjlol:
Even Liberia and Uganda have a street :deadpeter:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You’re talking to a laandheere RER KOOSHIN SADE DAROOD MAREHAN. RER DINI

what are you?
B2C05D76-3EB9-417F-937F-F3062E001D4F.jpeg

This man picked your seats for you :mjlol:

Ceelqaalow MPs. And your President accepted that humiliation. If you weren’t such laangaabs maybe you could’ve stopped him.

illaahow ceebtooda naga astur

You’re talking to a laandheere RER KOOSHIN SADE DAROOD MAREHAN. RER DINI

what are you?
Saas baa lagaa rabaa, it is in the Somali etiquette to tell your clan first if you are making an iquiry. Never heard of reer Kooshin though.

Im Warculus Abgaal of Beesha Mudulood Hiraab. Your former president and your current president. Villa Somalia is mine eebow meesha waan dagay.
Lets Go Mma GIF by UFC

I swear if I’m debating with some Xawaadle laangaab i will commit suicide
View attachment 234420

This man picked your seats for you :mjlol:

Ceelqaalow MPs. And your President accepted that humiliation. If you weren’t such laangaabs maybe you could’ve stopped him.

illaahow ceebtooda naga astur
i picked your WHOLE DAMN PRESIDENT :mjlaugh:

Qoor qoor is my baby experiment. I brought him up and placed him there. I also ruled your whole clan for 30 years before Abdullahi Yusuf and SNM saved you

Saas baa lagaa rabaa, it is in the Somali etiquette to tell your clan first if you are making an iquiry. Never heard of reer Kooshin though.

Im Warculus Abgaal of Beesha Mudulood Hiraab. Your former president and your current president. Villa Somalia is mine eebow meesha waan dagay.
Lets Go Mma GIF by UFC
Warculus? Lol tf. Is that an actual qabil?
Rer Koshin is a sub of Rer Dini you’re parents know it because they sang it. We go by the sub, you go by Hiraab, we not the same but your Abgal.

War culus kulaha :mjlaugh:
If you’re not wacasle Abgal you can’t debate with me. My sub alone ruled you for two decades.

Warculus? Lol tf
Rer Koshin is a sub of Rer Dini. We go by the sub, you go by Hiraab, we not the same
Warculus is the real name. Waceysle is the nickname. Waceysle is the founder of somali national army(close relative of mine). First clan to be re elected twice as president and general salad gabeyre AUN was meant to be the president but siad barre took him out. They are far more landheere and known than whatever tf reef koooshin is

You go around as Marexan Sade Darod.
Cracking Up Lol GIF
If you’re Abgal you’re beneath me. You wash clothes for Bantus. I bet you money no one has ever heard of warculus and it makes sense why you go around saying Hiraab. You probably got tired of hearing, “war what?” :mjlaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you’re Abgal you’re beneath me. You wash clothes for Bantus. I bet you money no one has ever heard of warculus and it makes sense why you go around saying Hiraab. You probably got tired of hearing, “war what?” :mjlaugh:
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. I advise you to stop before you embarrass yourself further

In what world is an Abgaal beneath a reer qashin boon?

Warculus is literally waceysle. More people have heard of that than whatever u are

Trending

Latest posts