Marrying out and Somali self-hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu. Your not one of us. Your an outsider.

giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Who gives a shit. Let whoever wants to marry out marry out, it’s their life not yours. At the end of the day the strongest survive.

If Somali men fixed up their country instead of fighting about qabil and sipping shah in Tim Horton’s , Starbucks and Costa then maybe Somalis wouldn’t have this marrying our epidemic. You don’t see people from well developed countries mixing except for East Asian women, they worship white men.:samwelcome:

I blame men for women marrying out. I blame men for men marrying out. Whatever happens to the future Somali race it’s the men’s fault. God bless the female race. :samwelcome:

Who gives a shit. Let whoever wants to marry out marry out, it’s their life not yours. At the end of the day the strongest survive.

If Somali men fixed up their country instead of fighting about qabil and sipping shah in Tim Horton’s , Starbucks and Costa then maybe Somalis wouldn’t have this marrying our epidemic. You don’t see people from well developed countries mixing except for East Asian women, they worship white men.:samwelcome:

I blame men for women marrying out. I blame men for men marrying out. Whatever happens to the future Somali race it’s the men’s fault. God bless the female race. :samwelcome:

Stfu. Somali women are the problem for this. Somali women are living up to the name "cheap and clean" and take apple mehers.

Somali women are ruining the future of Somalis.

Stfu. Somali women are the problem for this. Somali women are living up to the name "cheap and clean" and take apple mehers.

keep up this attitude, and I just might be convinced u aint no naag.:trumpsmirk:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

Who lets Somali women marry ajanabis, but doesn’t allow her to marry a Farax from so and so qabil? Somali men. :samwelcome:

Who messed up their country and still continue to do so thus giving diaspora men and women nothing to be proud of? Somali men. :samwelcome:

Who are the hood rats and gangbangers second to madows? Somali men. :samwelcome:

Who sits and moans all day about Somali women marrying out yet probably has a sister or a cousin who married out? Somali men. :samwelcome:

Who sits and moans about what women do with their life instead of actively trying to better their community? Somali men.

I say kudos to xalimos marrying out. :gaasdrink:

It looks like I was right about my assessment of the state of diaspora Somalis by the posts in the thread. Boqor Boqol is right yet again. I would slap you idiots if I heard these responses irl. Xasaaros.

Its refreshing to see posts by @embarassing and @Bahal. There's still hope to see Somali nationalists who want to keep it purely Somali.

The rest of you are :trash:
i haven't commented yet, but i'm hurt. I'm here for our peeps. Recognize me senpai :bell::birdman:

keep up this attitude, and I just might be convinced u aint no naag.:trumpsmirk:

I'm a man, why would I act like a woman? Just because I defend Somali women here and there? I respect Somali women but I don't respect self-hating women who celebrate Somalis marrying out and leaving the Somali race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending