Marrying out and Somali self-hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its somali women who are marrying out more than farahs. You know why? Because Farahs bring nothing to the table. NADA.
no it's becaues somali women are cheap and they hate themselves so they venture out to create kids who don't look like them.

Let them marry out. What's the point of wanting someone who doesn't want to be somali?
Let's just make sure to do 2 things.

once they marry out, keep them out, even though a lot of the xalimos that marry end up getting left as they recent reverts relapse and leave them with kids.
and 2, let's not allow them in somalia some decades from now talking about i want to learn about where about my people. I won't allow that in my gobol, yall do the same.

Its somali women who are marrying out more than farahs. You know why? Because Farahs bring nothing to the table. NADA.
But according to xalimos we have it much easier than them because of our patriarchal society, and through marriage we get both a wife + servant, and we can have up to 4.

So what is the incentive for marrying out? Actually the deal sounds so sweet I'm tempted myself even though I prefer white women.

Last edited:
If you "full-somalis" are so great, how do you explain the state of the country right now? :russ:

Colonization and other external forces ruined Somalia you idiot. Go pick up a history book dabaal.

Full-Somalis are great. Full-Somalis get accepted into the top universities in the world such as Harvard and Yale, they are great athletes like Abdi Bile and Mo Farah, and are world renowned lawyers, engineers, journalists, and doctors as well. Not to forget Ahmed Hussen who's a government official and a member of Parliament in Canada. Full-Somalis have accomplished great things.

What has a half-Somali ever done for Somalia other than ruin the image of Somalis with the likes of the s Maya Jama and Alisha Boe?

Half-Somalis haven't contributed to anything for Somalia and are just annoying beggars who cling onto Somalinimo because they're other half wants nothing to do with them. Go claim your Caadan, Caraab, or Madoow side, but guess what they don't claim you guys because they want nothing to do with halfies.

Let them marry out. What's the point of wanting someone who doesn't want to be somali?
Let's just make sure to do 2 things.

once they marry out, keep them out, even though a lot of the xalimos that marry end up getting left as they recent reverts relapse and leave them with kids.
and 2, let's not allow them in somalia some decades from now talking about i want to learn about where about my people. I won't allow that in my gobol, yall do the same.

I agree with this statement.

You're on point Fam. Nationalism is atavistic and even America was found under that doctrine. It also rapidly transformed many countries I.E southeast Asian countries.

Nationalism is "based on the premise that the individual’s loyalty and devotion to the nation-state surpass other individual or group interests, hence it's Halal and mandatory to the highest order. Furthermore, influential diaspora communities with political,intelectual and economic capital have largely maintained an ingroup cultural identity. And we're talking about people who were outside their native country for hundreds of years.

Thanks fam :salute:

I agree with everything you said!

Colonization and other external forces ruined Somalia you idiot. Go pick up a history book dabaal.

Full-Somalis are great. Full-Somalis get accepted into the top universities in the world such as Harvard and Yale, they are great athletes like Abdi Bile and Mo Farah, and are world renowned lawyers, engineers, journalists, and doctors as well. Not to forget Ahmed Hussen who's a government official and a member of Parliament in Canada. Full-Somalis have accomplished great things.

What has a half-Somali ever done for Somalia other than ruin the image of Somalis with the likes of the s Maya Jama and Alisha Boe?

Half-Somalis haven't contributed to anything for Somalia and are just annoying beggars who cling onto Somalinimo because they're other half wants nothing to do with them. Go claim your Caadan, Caraab, or Madoow side, but guess what they don't claim you guys because they want nothing to do with halfies.
Boqol seeing another somali marrying out:

tenor.gif

I think people like you are the only ones that are that butthurt about this, everbody else could careless. I could easily identify as Swedish and live a peaceful life but i would rather help the other side of me that is struggling right now. As far as i can see Somali needs all the help it can get.

How can you suck up to Arabs but can't accept a half-somali person?

I think people like you are the only ones that are that butthurt about this, everbody else could careless. I could easily identify as Swedish and live a peaceful life but i would rather help the other side of me that is struggling right now. As far as i can see Somali needs all the help it can get.

Nobody is buying the false altruism, also knowing what half-white Somalis look like (counterfeit Arabs) it's in your best interest supporting ethnic minorities, you are one.

Last edited:

You can't identify as Swedish because you don't have white, ethnic Swedish features. You sound very childish. You don't have blond hair, or blue eyes. Your mixed so you look like a biracial Madow.

The only reason why your ilk claim Somali is because your caadan side wants nothing to do with you. Caadan people don't consider you Swedish due to the fact that your mixed and therefore you left the fold of caadanimo.

I dislike Arabs. I never once said I like Arabs.

A half-Somali isn't a Somali. They will never be Somali. Your biracial.

You can't identify as Swedish because you don't have white, ethnic Swedish features. You sound very childish. You don't have blond hair, or blue eyes. Your mixed so you look like a biracial Madow.

The only reason why your ilk claim Somali is because your caadan side wants nothing to do with you. Caadan people don't consider you Swedish due to the fact that your mixed and therefore you left the fold of caadanimo.

I dislike Arabs. I never once said I like Arabs.

A half-Somali isn't a Somali. They will never be Somali. Your biracial.
Lol do you really think all Swedes have blonde hair and blue eyes. You sound very ignorant. FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts