Married gals how much is your Mehr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How much did you ask for your Mehr? Are you satisfied with it? Did he pay upfront?

P.s

8k is reasonable right.

Gambar

VIP
8k is more than reasonable. Don't be shy, go big or go home! It's your mehr! Some idiots advocate for less but that's a guy you shouldn't waste time with.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
8k is more than reasonable. Don't be shy, go big or go home! It's your mehr! Some idiots advocate for less but that's a guy you shouldn't waste time with.
...that's terrible advice :mugshotman:

I'm not a woman but 8k (esp USD) seems entirely reasonable.

Gambar

VIP
:jcoleno::jcoleno:

horta how much do women expect the man to fork out of his pocket for the whole marriage including mehr.
That's a mans responsibility inanta xaq bey uu leedahay. If you can't pay just stay single because you'll be responsible for your wife and your family's finances which is more than a mehr.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's a mans responsibility inanta xaq bey uu leedahay. If you can't pay just stay single because you'll be responsible for your wife and your family's finances which is more than a mehr.
dont let these women fool you ,just go to Somalia and get 4 for the price of 1 :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

rabshole

Aragaani
8k is maximum i would ever be willing to pay for a mehr and that is still in USD not GBP.:damedamn:
Why would you want more than that? It has been made obligatory upon me to provide for you as long as we're married and even in divorce i have to pay her bills and everything for like 3months :ileycry:
Iga qalee huuno ha i bileqeesaninee:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending