Man explains why he is dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
i tell myself this is how the ancient egyptians prolly looked like to make things easier :mjcry:
9d328421d8bb3ca14135a085fe85e0e7.jpg

Sorry sxb :chrisfreshhah:
They were a medium brown, same colour as most Somalis :mjlol:
You'd be alienated by them and put to slavery :dead:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
i tell myself this is how the ancient egyptians prolly looked like to make things easier :mjcry:
I'm HOOOOWLING!!!!! Man wallahi I just said that to find out if that really was you ileen it is. Ayo where your old account go on Youtube.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm HOOOOWLING!!!!! Man wallahi I just said that to find out if that really was you ileen it is. Ayo where your old account go on Youtube.

n-nah nigga

like i'm not that dude

I'm his skin tone but my hair is like actually straight rofl

and i mean hindi straight

9d328421d8bb3ca14135a085fe85e0e7.jpg

Sorry sxb :chrisfreshhah:
They were a medium brown, same colour as most Somalis :mjlol:
You'd be alienated by them and put to slavery :dead:
The average ancient Egypt look changed every dynasty, sometimes they were pitch black and sometimes medium brown. And lmao most Somalis are dark brown, not medium brown.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The average ancient Egypt look changed every dynasty, sometimes they were pitch black and sometimes medium brown. And lmao most Somalis are dark brown, not medium brown.
Eh, medium brown to me, dark brown to you. Color terms like "light", "medium", and "dark" are super subjective.

Horta these Ancient Egyptians are a complete mess in terms of ethnicity, it makes sense now why there's so much debate over what "race" they were. Their look changed constantly.

He lowkey looks like the pirate cast member in captain phillips.

Captain+Phillips+Premiere+_MnSlTgHOe-l.jpg

I've noticed most dark skinned somalis got soft hair and lighties usually got that hard hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts