Man explains why he is dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
You don't even make sense because I don't have an inferiority complex. I love being Somali.
:umwhat:

Stop constantly mentioning me for some stupid shit. You're thirsty for my attention.

:ufdup::what:

Loool I'm just joking around.I thought you could handle it since you bite back. If you're sensitive I'll stop my fierce black nubian Queen.

Why not? I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to notice the appearance of other men :manny:
upload_2017-2-25_20-12-11.jpeg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You're actually right. I'm sorry. I was being silly and just wrote without thinking. I guess I'm not used to men being comfortable enough in their own skin where they can admit another guy is good looking, average or ugly they we women are. It's refreshing. Ignore what I said before.

Men who are super adamant about never noticing the appearance of other men are usually struggling with some homosexual inclinations themselves. So they project those feelings on other men who are more comfortable with who they are :kanyeshrug:

I had this one friend from High School who would call everyone and everything gay, turns out he was himself gay the entire time :hemad:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Men who are super adamant about never noticing the appearance of other men are usually struggling with some homosexual inclinations themselves. So they project those feelings on other men who are more comfortable with who they are :kanyeshrug:

I had this one friend from High School who would call everyone and everything gay, turns out he was himself gay the entire time :hemad:

It's usually like that. Closeted homosexuals are homophobic. Trying to appease the masses buy discriminating their own. It's honestly interesting tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending