Man explains why he is dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've seen this guy on twitter.
The madows refer to him as the guy with the "weird soft hair" and treat him like an alien :dead:
The amount of comments he gets from them about his timo jileec :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
His Madow girl kinda cute too tho :diddyass:
This nigga thinks he's funny going super saiyan
Capture.PNG

Meanwhile in the comments section:
Capture.PNG

People going super saiyan for his girl's ass
1487976051969.gif

I've seen this guy on twitter.
The madows refer to him as the guy with the "weird soft hair" and treat him like an alien :dead:
The amount of comments he gets from them about his timo jileec :mjlol:
One my relatives, An Mj lady, used to have straight , Indian -like long hair and so did all her brothers .but they they were three shades darker than the Habra g fellow in the video .Somalis families with surnames like black are darker than this fellow .the whole video was nonsensical though .

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How low are the standards of these madoow girls? They keep going on about how fine he is in the comments :lolbron: He looks pretty avarage to me :manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Unless you're gay or have low self esteem you shouldn't compare yourself to other men's appearance.

And he's cute. His hair is a bit distracting but he has a nice profile.

Why not? I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to notice the appearance of other men :manny:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Why not? I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to notice the appearance of other men :manny:

You're actually right. I'm sorry. I was being silly and just wrote without thinking. I guess I'm not used to men being comfortable enough in their own skin where they can admit another guy is good looking, average or ugly they we women are. It's refreshing. Ignore what I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts