Man catches his Muslim wife cheating on his bed and goes for the guy instead of the ***** like a total cuck

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:pachah1: :pachah1:

RIP to the brother. His life was cut short. There is no way that he can bounce back from catching your wife cheating then getting banged and karbashed by the man she cheated with. :mjlol:

Fake. If they are Muslim, they are most likely an Arab couple. If an Arab man witnesses his wife cheating on him, he won't go for the man, he'll karbash the women first. Then shoot the man in the head. Unhinged with anger issues the whole lot of them.

Xaruun

VIP
Fake. If they are Muslim, they are most likely an Arab couple. If an Arab man witnesses his wife cheating on him, he won't go for the man, he'll karbash the women first. Then shoot the man in the head. Unhinged with anger issues the whole lot of them.
The husband isn’t necessarily muslim, but yeah. Only madows and c*daans karbash the guy first

He is defiantly. not Somali or Arab. this has to be a white boy that was raised in this gynocritic society and has no sense of masculinity within himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes from a single parent household with no father figure.

If this happened to be I would honestly not even be mad at the guy, I would simply tell my wife she has 2 hours to pack up and leave. no apology or none of that.
PS: This is why you need to hit the gym and have weapons in your house incase. how tf u get beat up by the guy after he fucks your wife? if u know his stronger than you that's when you do need a weapon, what if he was a intruder raping your wife? Its partly his fault, a women needs a real man and from the story, he seems like the complete opposite.

He is defiantly. not Somali or Arab. this has to be a white boy that was raised in this gynocritic society and has no sense of masculinity within himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes from a single parent household with no father figure.

If this happened to be I would honestly not even be mad at the guy, I would simply tell my wife she has 2 hours to pack up and leave. no apology or none of that.
PS: This is why you need to hit the gym and have weapons in your house incase. how tf u get beat up by the guy after he fucks your wife? if u know his stronger than you that's when you do need a weapon, what if he was a intruder raping your wife? Its partly his fault, a women needs a real man and from the story, he seems like the complete opposite.
:yousmart:Exactly the p**** boy wouldn’t be able to fight off the thug

If by the off chance it is real he deserves it for not catching a double homicide and giving the wife a chance to write about it online

Robbie L.jpg

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
First of all, he needs to lawyer up, divorce her ass & take custody of the kids. From what the story is saying, she is very selfish & couldn’t give a damn about remaining loyal to her husband, & clearly she doesn’t mind disrespecting/embarrassing her childrens’ father (which may end up affecting them in the future). I would think that the man she’s cheating with would understand the husband’s anger & would let him slide, but how in the world can you beat him in his own house for something he did with his wife?? Zero shame.

Trending

Latest posts