Mama Malyun Back At It Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is weird about that, though?

What is weird is. Mama Maylun is not secular educated. She is not refined in the English language. She looks like a typical Somali Mama. What is her excuse in vomiting all these bedroom, incomprehensible details????? No Hayaat. No dignity

Gooney112

I know u cant listen let me translate for u. Mama dhi.lo is saying...men need to know how to please their women. U have to "iisteam" her , "finger her" know what u r doing, she has to ejaculate many times to make her happy. .
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
Loool mama is a freak. I have seen couple of other videos of her and I can imagine she is very detailed and use colorful language. Btw this is a loss for me. She is from my clan lool

VixR

Veritas
What is weird is. Mama Maylun is not secular educated. She is not refined in the English language. She looks like a typical Somali Mama. What is her excuse in vomiting all these bedroom, incomprehensible details????? No Hayaat. No dignity
Since when did sex require a secular education and ESL..

And it’s her prerogative to talk about what she wishes. If you don’t like it, tap out of the channel, fam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since when did sex require a secular education and ESL..

And it’s her prerogative to talk about what she wishes. If you don’t like it, tap out of the channel, fam.

Vixr i hope u r not fingering yourself

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Horta i am so glad she doesnt know English. Thank God for that.

I didn’t see her do anything in the video to indicate insanity, did you? :cosbyhmm:

:russ:
Now we’re getting somewhere. I may have misled ppl on here, but alas I’m not a lesbian sis
i haven't watched the video but the previous ones is where i have derive this conclusion from. it seems that your part of the problem

I didn’t see her do anything in the video to indicate insanity, did you? :cosbyhmm:

:russ:
Now we’re getting somewhere. I may have misled ppl on here, but alas I’m not a lesbian sis
Lool vix why you acting all open minded. I think you are trolling us lool. She is clearly not right in the head

@Reiko talk to ur aunt. if i was mj i would make a gofundme collection for her to buy her silence. that woman is talking from experience. what a shame.

Warya amoos, don't be talking smack about my habaryaar macaan
:yloezpe: shes spitting facts, ain't nothing crazy about her.
Lool monisha noo. Habaryar is nuts. Imagine that was your hooyo going on youtube and talking about taking it in the bummer lol. You woukdnt say hooyo you are so brave. You are my role mother

Or woukd you:eek::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Its really a phenomenon walaahi. Her information about this is like almost University study worthy. Obviously she talks from experience. No somali woman would know the intricacies of the anus so detailed, unless they possess the 'lose muscles' in question. If i were a farah, i would be jerking off while she talks about lose futo's and virgin vagina's. Where is Jerome?????
This was not my greatest fap :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts