Mama Ethiopia continues to rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I can see why the sayid had to murder so many somalis. If they were anything like these axmaqs, I think he was justified.
can you imagine leading a revolution against gaalo who want your land and then you have got people like these trying to undermine you before the enemy even gets to you?
And we are supposed to be educated Somalis born in the West.

Imagine illiterate nomads. :damn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Hawd and the rest of Galbeed is most likely going to be under Ethiopia forseeable future. First changing borders through war like Somalia attempted in 1977 is illegal under international law and would never have been recognised so any dreams Somalis have today of liberating the land by force is a futile one. The only way I can see it being free is through a state collapse of Ethiopia and the Somalis in K5 quickly consolidating power there for them to push for independence like the Kurds are attempting in the ME.
Ethiopia itself can be taken by a united Somali rebel group. There are 7 million Somalis in Ethiopia, only 200,000 would be needed. Undercover support from Eritrea and Somalia is all that would be needed.

waraabe

Your superior
You hit the nail on the head.

These guys degrade Somali clans in the name of Somalinimo. :lol:
Kkkk the funny thing they are the first to bring up clan, if you go back to this topic @Adolf-Hitler mentioned clan before anyone else and stated that Isaaq love Ethiopia because of the OPs tongue in cheek 'mama Ethiopia' and when I dropped the facts he refused to answer.

This is the fundamental problem, they will through everyone else under the bus to save face. Other Somalis aren't like that

Kkkk the funny thing they are the first to bring up clan, if you go back to this topic @Adolf-Hitler mentioned clan before anyone else and stated that Isaaq love Ethiopia because of the OPs tongue in cheek 'mama Ethiopia' and when I dropped the facts he refused to answer.

This is the fundamental problem, they will through everyone else under the bus to save face. Other Somalis aren't like that

Also Prince of Las Anod cursed some Somali tribes by calling them Oromos. He was extremely virulent in his opposition to my views, his Somalinimo was so precious that he cursed Somali clans.

They are the first to bring qabil. Look at the first question he asked me. It was, what qabil are you? :lol:

:lol:

waraabe

Your superior
Also Prince of Las Anod cursed some Somali tribes by calling them Oromos. He was extremely virulent in his opposition to my views, his Somalinimo was so precious that he cursed Somali clans.

They are the first to bring qabil. Look at the first question he asked me. It was, what qabil are you? :lol:

:lol:

I have to give it to you xabashi, you guys planted the perfect fifth column amongst Somalis :francis:

Every somali qabiil is guilty of catering to Ethiopia. and daroods are obviously not exempt from this. can you put that in your mind? I am not defending my clan. The OP is isaaq, the weekday is isaaq, you are isaaq; what do you expect me to conclude when everyone else expressed disdain for ethiopia, and rightly so because of the things they do somalis in their region and in somalia, and the three of you were there praising them and insulting somalia? I am not shocked tbh. I think we are finally seeing what the dervishes had to deal with. Before somalis in the horn can prosper, dogs like you must be put down.

waraabe

Your superior
Every somali qabiil is guilty of catering to Ethiopia. and daroods are obviously not exempt from this. can you put that in your mind? I am not defending my clan. The OP is isaaq, the weekday is isaaq, you are isaaq; what do you expect me to conclude when everyone else expressed disdain for ethiopia, and rightly so because of the things they do somalis in their region and in somalia, and the three of you were there praising them and insulting somalia? I am not shocked tbh. I think we are finally seeing what the dervishes had to deal with. Before somalis in the horn can prosper, dogs like you must be put down.

So 3 people and you threw Isaaq under the bus?

You can't honestly blame me for not buying darod crocodile tears when what we are seeing back home is there for all to see.

Also it is completely false to equate the actions of clans. You and I know that darods working for Ethiopia and Kenya have done more damage then all others put together.

Who is gonna put me down? Your filthy xabashi followers or Kenyans stooges

So 3 people and you threw Isaaq under the bus?

Also it is completely false to equate the actions of clans. You and I know that darods working for Ethiopia and Kenya have done more damage then all others put together.

Who is gonna put me down? Your filthy xabashi followers or Kenyans stooges
I'd put you down without hesitation. Keep getting high for now wasakhad yahay.

What are Ethiopians doing behind close doors? We got niggas out here who would lay their lives for them.

They are all pro somaliland and raised by their parents to hate Somalia and Somalis. Plus their government tells them day and night Ethiopia is our brother and a kid in Addis is closer to me than kid in Mogadishu. Of course we have very good people from SL that were not feed that hate.

They are all pro somaliland and raised by their parents to hate Somalia and Somalis. Plus their government tells them day and night Ethiopia is our brother and a kid in Addis is closer to me than kid in Mogadishu. Of course we have very good people from SL that were not feed that hate.
it's obvious that they have been infected and brainwashed. It's one thing to even hate somalia, but loving ethiopia and defending them like it's their daddy is very strange. can't be shocked tho.

I've heard of plenty of Kenyan Somali entrepreneurs that did well for themselves in the south or even all across East Africa. Why haven't I heard of Ethiopian Somali successful business? Is it the same with the other ethnicity in Ethiopia or just Somalis?

Only Somalis Ogaden that is under development. most of Somali area do not have schools, hospitals and of course with regular oppressing(killing and raping the civilians)

Excuses sister, there are lots of Isaaq traitors however the magnitude of Isaaq traitors and darod traitors are on different scales. Now answer me these few questions

who sold Somalia sea?
Who got amisom and Ethiopia to Somalia?
Who got Kenya to Somalia

point being you guys don't consider being pro Ethiopian as treachery am I wrong? And darood are the biggest qabil with the most land so it's natural they'll have the highest traitors per capita. And not a monolith either.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Thanks for the info Kombe Kablalax Harti

An Oromo talking about Kablalax Darod is funny. Our entire western border from Fiiq to Garissa was Oromo 200 years ago. Ask the Afraan Qallo, the Boran, and the Orma what Darod did to them. I would add the Wardei to that list but THEY NO LONGER FUCKING EXIST!

:mjlaugh:

faraxs that dickride ethiopia need to gtfo. embarrassing fucks. :draketf:. Why don't you spread your buttcheeks for your axumite kings. :heh:. filthy should have been swallowed vermins.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I believe Somalia and Ethiopia can get along but they need a union like the European Union in order to push for unity and prosper. The Swahilian East and Southern Africa nations have something like this.

Europe was like Hell before 1945 and they figured out having a Union would stop the madness.

It's the 21st century and Europe, Asia and Swahilian and West Africa are more united than ever. What they did in the past against each other was horrendous but they forgave each other and move on.

The outcome? Swahilian and parts Africa turned into Hong Kong and Europe/Asia are living in the most peaceful generation.

This is what Horns of Africa should do. Forming a Union would lead to peace and prosperity.

Most response here sums up the reason why the Horns of Africa is still stuck in the 10th century.

Last edited:
I believe Somalia and Ethiopia can get along but they need a union like the European Union in order to push for unity and prosper. The Swahilian East and Southern Africa nations have something like this.

Europe was like Hell before 1945 and they figured out having a Union would stop the madness.

It's the 21st century and Europe, Asia and Swahilian and West Africa are more united than ever. What they did in the past against each other was horrendous but they forgave each other and move on.

The outcome? Swahilian and parts Africa turned into Hong Kong and Europe/Asia are living in the most peaceful generation.

This is what Horns of Africa should do. Forming a Union would lead to peace and prosperity.

Most response here sums up the reason why the Horns of Africa is still stuck in the 10th century.

:heh:this dumb f*ck amxaara STILL doesnt understand jack shit!

let me say this in layman's term xabashi, you keep your amxaaro lands and we keep our Somali lands, but the moment you refuse that and assume to take our lands (like you are doing now), then this:4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt: will go on for MORE THAN :dzmxmmb: YEARS more, until one of us dies of extinction:cool:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
:heh:this dumb f*ck amxaara STILL doesnt understand jack shit!

let me say this in layman's term xabashi, you keep your amxaaro lands and we keep our Somali lands, but the moment you refuse that and assume to take our lands (like you are doing now), then this:4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt: will go on for MORE THAN :dzmxmmb: YEARS more, until one of us dies of extinction:cool:

:holeup:

:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts