#MakeTheHornCushiticAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give them a chance to take over? Nah that ain't happening sxb.
If the Somalis can't take the opportunity to rebuild and develope Somalia which is in a prime location and has natural resources then I see no problem with the Bantus taking over.
Stay discussing how your qabiil is superior at least Somali Bantus ain't suffering from that disease.

IMG_1218.JPG
Lol Somalis don't do any work in Somalia, its all done by madhibaan's and Madow.

Lies and propaganda about Somali people. These women are not from madhibaan tribe but Dir in Awdal state

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
View attachment 10936

Lies and propaganda about Somali people. These women are not from madhibaan tribe but Dir in Awdal state

Anyone that been to Somalia will tell you otherwise. I don't know about Somaliland but in Puntland and South Somalia they are endemic. I was wondering how there were so many Madow in Puntland its un-natural wallahi.

I'm for anyone to call themselves Somali if they can back it up by providing for our nation. If the country is over-run by Madow I wouldn't mind, they would keep it in better hands.

Anyone that been to Somalia will tell you otherwise. I don't know about Somaliland but in Puntland and South Somalia they are endemic. I was wondering how there were so many Madow in Puntland its un-natural wallahi.

I'm for anyone to call themselves Somali if they can back it up by providing for our nation. If the country is over-run by Madow I wouldn't mind, they would keep it in better hands.
But you or your family wouldn't be in safe, take lesson from your Somali brothers in Kenya s' life

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
But you or your family wouldn't be in safe, take lesson from your Somali brothers in Kenya s' life

I wouldn't care. First they will never be a majority and if they were I wouldn't mind as I would come to Somalia for holidays and hold investments.

Somali Madows hate Kenyans because they refused entry to a lot of them and treated them lower than Somalis in some instances.

If the Somalis can't take the opportunity to rebuild and develope Somalia which is in a prime location and has natural resources then I see no problem with the Bantus taking over.
Stay discussing how your qabiil is superior at least Somali Bantus ain't suffering from that disease.
:drakewtf:

Somalis will rebuild and develop the nation when there is a real gov't in place. As of now, yes qabiilism is one of the main factors that is holding back Somalia, but it will be eradicated when the economy starts developing and people will be less reliant on their clan and a education system that will cleanse the minds of young Somalis etc.

:drakewtf:

Somalis will rebuild and develop the nation when there is a real gov't in place. As of now, yes qabiilism is one of the main factors that is holding back Somalia, but it will be eradicated when the economy starts developing and people will be less reliant on their clan and a education system that will cleanse the minds of young Somalis etc.
After how many years? Its been almost 30 and the situation is same. Until we get someone proud like Siade Barre then I doubt anything good will come out of that place with the current spinless leadership.

This is nothing more then anti Bantu thread, f*ck Cushitic and whatever other branch you bring along.

Jarrer ppl are hard working and peace loving unlike the Somali degenerates and that's a fact but Iam all for anti habash or even anti Ethiopia simply because I want these snakes to be out of our countries affairs

I have never seen soo much xasiidnimo in my life. Somalis constantly cursing Ethiopia its disgusting. Its a fellow African nation and rendered aid to fleeing refugees when we started to eat each other. Somalis hate Ethiopians for absolutely no reason. Look at history. We were always attacking them on the basis of being Muslim and trying to conquer them. Gardaro! From Ahmed Gurey, Wiil Waal,to Siyad Barre. The Ogaden were always fighting them and never tried to be apart of Ethiopia like other ethnic groups that were doing just fine. The Ogaden was given to Ethiopia by the British but Somalis are too chicken shit to call the brits on that and blame Ethiopia. I actually admire Ethiopians, they managed to fend off not only Arabs and Europeans but altered even their religions to center their Ethiopianess while Somalis like herd animals swallowed Islam and ditched their culture. They have a long rich history while we cant recall past some random Arab missionaries which magically become our fathers as if Somali men were cockholds for Arabs.

Yes by all means lets make the Horn Cushitic Again but that will require giving up foreign religion and customs to center our own and if like the Somali our culture has been so eroded that aspects are no different than Arabs we should take the customs of neighboring Africans who managed to hang on to theirs provided the custom isnt problematic

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

That's because Puntland let them stay in UN run IDP camps. They could have done what SL done and chased them and the Raxanweynes away :mugshotman:.

They is a big refugee camp in Garowe too, it's called Washington :dead: It's full of Bantus btw.

That's because Puntland let them stay in UN run IDP camps. They could have done what SL done and chased them and the Raxanweynes away :mugshotman:.

They is a big refugee camp in Garowe too, it's called Washington :dead: It's full of Bantus btw.
Those arent Bantus they hutus fam :dead:

Lmao @ me having to join a cause that advocates for ppl to get kicked out of somalia when y'all wouldn't even hesitate to kick me and my ilk out as well :drakekidding:

The bantu has every right to live there and there's nothing you lot can do about it, seethe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts