#MakeTheHornCushiticAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5067.JPG
IMG_5070.JPG
They're human beings and much harder workers than the skinnies. They are the most productive workers

They are our brothers in humanity and religious but unfortunately human nature is greedy. And they have long history which is full of genocides. Just one look at Somalis in Kenya predicts our future in Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Also Bantu left Somalia in USA and refugee camps in Kenya.
Only at maximum 15,000 Bantus left Somalia to the US whilst there are thousands of middle class Somalis dying in the sea. The majority of those in the Dabaab refugee camp is Somali as well, and not Bantu.

The Xabashi ethnicities are mostly Cushtites genetically. The reason why they're distinct from other Horner ethnicities is because they speak languages that originate from southern Arabia and have occupied parts of Yemen for centuries. Therefore, they mixed quite often with southern arabians.

They are not that peaceful in Somalia, they join al shabab and brought back all these Kenyan, Tanzanian and Ugandan terrorists to Somalia.

They join Al Shabab because they have been mistreated very badly. They don't have Al Shabab views.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Xabashis have the same struggles as Somalis and they don't hate Somalis or have any evil intentions. I've never met a bad Xabashi and I come across them everyday.

It's just like a Ugandan or Kenyan painting all Somalis with the same brush because of Al Shabab.

Or like painting Arabs under the same brush...

;);)

They join Al Shabab because they have been mistreated very badly. They don't have Al Shabab views.

No some Somali tribes had Worst during the civil war from ethnic cleansing to raping. But Bantu were left alone during the war, although Bantu were siad barre soldiers. The slang "faqash" came first from Bantu soldiers who were the foot soldiers in the army and barre used them in to suppressing and humiliate locals.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Anyways, i like the idea of a EU style union in the HOA in the future. However, i'd like Somalia to have the leading role though.
:damedamn:

The Horn could have a Scandinavian type of relationship but we're playing. Ethnically and culturally homogenous but we are losers. :francis:

The Horn could have a Scandinavian type of relationship but we're playing. Ethnically and culturally homogenous but we are losers. :francis:
Exactly, we need to stop taking these L's and put our house in order before we get into any sort of union with Ethio and Eri. Inshallah Somalia will become the "Germany" of HOA and our neighbours will look up to us.
:win::fittytousand:

All of you live in the West anyway. Somalis have destroyed Somalia and not BANTOS. So what if the Banto population increases in Somalia I see this as a positive thing. Bantos are hardworking and will take over the jobs that the lazy khat munching Farax that is taking part in FDK at the local maxiad will not do. These people are miskiin, give them a chance.

All of you live in the West anyway. Somalis have destroyed Somalia and not BANTOS. So what if the Banto population increases in Somalia I see this as a positive thing. Bantos are hardworking and will take over the jobs that the lazy khat munching Farax that is taking part in FDK at the local maxiad will not do. These people are miskiin, give them a chance.
Give them a chance to take over? Nah that ain't happening sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts