Mahad Egal Grenfell Tower fire West London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The brother gave a very raw and articulate account of the fire, luckily he survived with his family and two kids, but he will probably have survivors guilt now.

On twitter cadaans are saying Mahad should be employed for his eloquence in such horrific times for himself.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Shit.

It's sad that these residents were not advised about such precautions like this happening.

I'm wondering if people in apartments opposite my house were advised. Perhaps this could be a problem in West London.

I know we have a housing crisis in West London, and maybe other parts of London, but this incident is actually so sad.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
It's tragic, this shows how neglected some of these communities are, I expect this to be raised in parliament, the cuts to the public services is a issue to be raised.

Human

It's tragic, this shows how neglected some of these communities are, I expect this to be raised in parliament, the cuts to the public services is a issue to be raised.

I suppose it's because we have an actual housing crisis in West London. Like, lots of shops in my area and other areas in West London were closed thus houses were built in those closed down shops.

It's more of building as many houses as you can than advise people about what to do about if incidents like this would happen.

Yeah, the government should put money on telling people what to do when fires happen especially in newly established places. BBC News said the flat blocks were newly furnished last year May. Hmm, this is very tragic,

A fire happened in similiar types of flat in a similiar area. Shepherds bush in west london i 2016 The fire was to a lesser extent and there was 1 death. Its clear nothing has been learned.

Same type of flats, :bell: Same area :bell:

Human

A fire happened in similiar types of flat in a similiar area. Shepherds bush in west london i 2016 The fire was to a lesser extent and there was 1 death. Its clear nothing has been learned.

Same type of flats, :bell: Same area :bell:

Different boroughs actually.

Shepherds bush is in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and Grenfell Tower is in the borough of Chelsea and Kensington.

They might be similar but they are different areas.

Different boroughs actually.

Shepherds bush is in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and Grenfell Tower is in the borough of Chelsea and Kensington.

They might be similar but they are different areas.

By similar area i meant they are both in west london.

7360.jpg

SubhanAllah..

AUN to the victims.

The victim accounts are horrific:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ondon-apartment-block-white-city-latimer-road

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Earlier tonight ( when I was eating suhuur) I saw this on Bbc news and I'm surprised that a fire can engulf a Western building like that. Usually you see stuff like that in third world countries with their inferior building construction

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why was this building full of qaxootis @Zayd ?

Is this the sort of ghettos you live in ?

Journalists can be so insensitive sometimes. I understand it's their job, but how can they shove a camera in his face only a few hours after such a traumatising event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts