Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fulanishuwagirl I just want to say you are very much welcome here.
Haven’t read all your posts but you are dead right Somali’s join all country forums like nairaland/kenyatalk and they aren’t chased out like they are here.

@Aboow shame on you trying to shame our SISTER for contributing here. Somalispot welcomes foreigners, especially other Africans.
Keep the shame for yourself walal! She better respect the space that was created for SOMALIS.

They really argued over 10 pages. I knew it was bad when I seen dudes quoting the girls, why not leave the females to do their female shit? :drakewtf:

Shuwa Arab doesn’t mean Arab. It’s a language. We are native to Africa and yes most northern Nigerian women Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, shuwa have very long hair. The igbos are known for fair skin and long thick hair too as other tribes but they are non-Muslims and as such are heavily westernized unlike the northern part. They will wear weaves, braids and all but I can testify that they have good hair.
Yeah you are an Igbo larping as a Fulani.

Haven’t read all your posts but you are dead right Somali’s join all country forums like nairaland/kenyatalk and they aren’t chased out like they are here.

@Aboow shame on you trying to shame our SISTER for contributing here. Somalispot welcomes foreigners, especially other Africans.

I don't know what it's like now, but my lord there used to be a Somali poster on Nairaland for like years that would post the most passive-aggressive and petty disrespectful shit on there. I'd hit their posts googling stuff from time to time, and I'm shocked at how much they tolerated them. He/she did so much damage to the Somali name it's actually impressive.

West Africans are far from innocent, but a lot of Somalis are extremely ignorant about West Africa. In the same way, they retardedly think Somalis are Arab garacs, some Somalis don't know shit about the diversity in West Africa.

mean girl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.