Madow talks about why athletes prefer caadan women over madow women

Decades of Hollywood and other forms of media have made cadaan women be seen as the peak of beauty but that couldn't be further from the truth

average cadaan women isn't sandra bullock
Sandra Bullock ain't shit, looks like a tranny who narrowly passes for female. Probably the most atrocious example you could've chosen to rep naago cadaan

Now Margot Robbie, on the other hand...
Margot Robbie Interview - Wolf Of Wall Street | British Vogue | British  Vogue

Last edited:
No amount of conditioning would make us think black American women are better looking on average than white American women
Lol conditioning would. We’re all a product of our society. Believe me if you grew up with billboards of black women and white skin was looked down upon, you would. People aren’t as unique as they think they are. You have whole societies that are/were attracted to obese women and now the average man finds them unattractive. Why? Social conditioning. If conditioning wasn’t hand in hand with beauty standards, we wouldn’t have had such variety with regards to beauty in 10,000 yrs of recorded human history.

I remember reading this paragraph from a book where a Congolese chief wanted a white wife from the Portuguese. They gave him a mulatto and he was head over heels lmao

Lol conditioning would. We’re all a product of our society. Believe me if you grew up with billboards of black women and white skin was looked down upon, you would. People aren’t as unique as they think they are. You have whole societies that are/were attracted to obese women and now the average man finds them unattractive. Why? Social conditioning. If conditioning wasn’t hand in hand with beauty standards, we wouldn’t have had such variety with regards to beauty in 10,000 yrs of recorded human history.
Reminds me of a French man that went W.Africa and marvelled at the fact that W.African men didn't find their women attractive.

They considered their women superior.

How the times have changed lol

My theory is that African American athletes pick White women often because they are more susceptible to being more American-general. What I mean by this is that their culture is not that insulated from the mainstream "Americaness" relative to immigrants. Since, sadly, African Americans in general are on the lower socioeconomic status, in consequence, the majority of women they meet in the rich purviews of their newfound lifestyles are non-African American women. Many of those athletes are hyper-wealthy individuals who eventually are far removed from the African American environments they originally came from.

Let's keep it a buck. A wealthy African American has more in common with a White rich guy than a Black man who lives in the hood, no matter how we try to spin the racial dimensions. Class plays a part in this.

White women are the symbolic attempt for upward mobility. The brothers might pick them to escape their poor backgrounds subconsciously. It sounds weird, but I think it plays a part in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me plug something broadly related:

My theory is that African American athletes pick White women often because they are more susceptible to being more American-general. What I mean by this is that their culture is not that insulated from the mainstream "Americaness" relative to immigrants. Since, sadly, African Americans in general are on the lower socioeconomic status, in consequence, the majority of women they meet in the rich purviews of their newfound lifestyles are non-African American women. Many of those athletes are hyper-wealthy individuals who eventually are far removed from the African American environments they originally came from.

Let's keep it a buck. A wealthy African American has more in common with a White rich guy than a Black man who lives in the hood, no matter how we try to spin the racial dimensions. Class plays a part in this.

White women are the symbolic attempt for upward mobility. The brothers might pick them to escape their poor backgrounds subconsciously. It sounds weird, but I think it plays a part in it.

They were colonizers and slavers, of course, they were going to be on top of slaves and have the social advantage of their descendants. But we don't need to go into how this is not an equal competition because it is absurd. That is an explanation for the trends, not an excuse.

We're talking about athletes here. I think the average rich Black man who earned wealth through more formal ventures mostly goes for their own since they are grounded and not in the limelight. Athletes today are celebrities, not the average high-earning people. However, I still think they would be slightly going for other races relative to the Whites because there is the fact that due to sheer proximity, Whites are the majority and Blacks are dominated by other groups in terms of population alone. There is a big asymmetry in demographics alone when you move out of the lower-class Black neighborhoods. And the African American population clusters are not evenly spread out. They mostly live in areas you are definitely going to move away from if you move up economically. Where they end up being dominated by other people who socialize with them over time.

Dr. Umar Johnson is only for the gimmick.

Read this:

Vapour

#FullTimeStalker

When I made this comment below, the underlined was on my mind, but I didn't quite put it into words.
They seem no different from White Americans. They haven't got a distinct culture.
Adding: From the outside, I don't think people from that Community feel a deep rooted sense of belonging, anyway.

When I made this comment below, the underlined was on my mind, but I didn't quite put it into words.

Adding: From the outside, I don't think people from that Community feel a deep rooted sense of belonging, anyway.
Read the link I sent in the other response. I went deeper into it a way back and I think it might be insightful.