Madaxweynaha rasmiga Laftagareen welcomed in Jigjiga

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
RX Elder tells HSM to f*ck off and focus on liberating his hometown of Ceeldheer in Galmudug which is occuppied by terrorists. He calls Laftagareen a geesi who served his time with RRA fighting the USC tribe

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Laftagareen will block FGS officials from landing in Baidoa. Next step is to send Ethiopian forces to Baraawe just in case HSM holds elections there. Qoor qoor will be easy to replace
Ugandan troops as well as the bulk of HAG SNA are in LS. That colony of ours is never leaving our hands.

I have long supported a LS+Banadir state. Two options for HSM, a very large Ban+L.S state or elections in Barawe (elect Roobow and clear out the Ethiopians over the next two/three years in Bay). Although I feel that won’t be necessary because Ethiopia will not fight the FGS, it would receive massive backlash among the IC.

I would even support HSM 2-3 year term extension if needed. Unlike when Farmaajo tried it HSM can get an extension because he has the support of HG+AG troops so he has no need to worry about Badbaado Qaran

You clearly don’t know Hawiye laftagareen won’t be coming back unless he wants to be humiliated like farmaajo was
You have absolutely no respect for Raxaweyn, I guess you need someone to look down on since basically everyone else looks down on you :hahaidiot:

I would even support HSM 2-3 year term extension if needed. Unlike when Farmaajo tried it HSM can get an extension because he has the support of HG+AG troops so he has no need to worry about Badbaado Qaran
:chrisfreshhah:
Dalka siyaasad ama fikir cusub ku soo kordhiyo niyow, stop copying every fucking Darood president that takes office. This shit is not a competition it used to be damn country. Farmajo is gone focus on you my boy lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:chrisfreshhah:
Dalka siyaasad ama fikir cusub ku soo kordhiyo niyow, stop copying every fucking Darood president that takes office. This shit is not a competition it used to be damn country. Farmajo is gone focus on you my boy lol
The extension is needed for 1m1v. 4 years is too short :manny:

Laftagareen is a small blessing. Although I am a major opposition to his Junta I don’t agree with the notion of the central government attacking regional state government's. Laftagareen will now feel the 5 years of invasion & occupation the Farmaajo regime waged on Jubbaland. Let’s see if Laftagareen survives for the winter.

what goes around comes around

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Extension or no extension keep in mind whos foot steps your trying to follow. Thank you lord! I continue to inspire the masses :pachah1:
Farmaajo had some good policies (also terrible one’s) but you know the one who’s lessons are learnt from is a defeated man. HSM’s job given he has a stronger FGS and support base is to perfect it :sass1:

Laftagareen will now forever be grateful to Ogaden. We are expecting him to increase our shares within his administration and approve state projects for Bakool sare region, otherwise the mutual relationship will turn sour once again.

3EE007ED-49A8-4A16-BDE5-6B81FC7E0CC7.jpeg