Madaxweynaha rasmiga Laftagareen welcomed in Jigjiga

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mashallah Mudane Cagjar wa gob he promised to release the KG POWs and hand them to Laftagareen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A9AACC28-E13B-4AF0-97F8-6074C7693847.jpeg

six

HAGtivist
View attachment 233200

Even the GM forces don’t support him :francis: if he does anything rash he will be impeached.
Outsiders think this will deteriorate into a clan conflict like last time! GM is united, even Reer Xaaji Saleebaan stand with their brothers against the N&N cult!

Next up is removing Marehan influence, even though they have next to no power anyways. :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Outsiders think this will deteriorate into a clan conflict like last time! GM is united, even Reer Xaaji Saleebaan stand with their brothers against the N&N cult!

Next up is removing Marehan influence, even though they have next to no power anyways. :pachah1:
Right, we support a Saleebaan presidency. Odowaa will be a worthy next GM President. Or Bukhari or Shurie etc. all worthy candidates

Mx influence? The same Mx that had their VP of Galmudug and JL boycott the new cabinet just for it to be Ignored? Mx waa irrelevant in todays Somalia the last horse they had was farmaajo and my god was he used and thrown out like a condom

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Balanbale and Galinsoor should accomplish that. Then we need to capture Ceelbuur and give Duduble their representation.

I’m all for MX having IDP status RX make up that big portion but it’s time MX have it done to them Oust them from their cities and make them work under larger tribes just like how OG made them their servants In jib land and HG in Galmudug