Madaxweynaha rasmiga Laftagareen welcomed in Jigjiga

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laftagareen will block FGS officials from landing in Baidoa. Next step is to send Ethiopian forces to Baraawe just in case HSM holds elections there. Qoor qoor will be easy to replace
Qoor Qoor will not give up so easily and will bring Ethiopian troops from Kilinka 5aad, Galmudug and Kilinka 5aad already have a security pact

We will see how this unfolds in december. iA LG is properly humiliated and executed to set an example of governors that commit treason by bringing foreign troops to Somalia and to show everyone opposing FGS foreign policy won't be tolerated.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Brother Abby allies Cagjar and Laftagareen. Guulaysta

Attachments

• 5F6CEFE7-5F1A-4C54-9CE9-ADB090C1B93B.jpeg
    5F6CEFE7-5F1A-4C54-9CE9-ADB090C1B93B.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 53

Mashallah Mudane Cagjar wa gob he promised to release the KG POWs and hand them to Laftagareen.

prison of war kulaha. You mean terrorist who placed mines in bakool Ogadens nd inside Ogadeniya border ?

cagjar has hundreds of alshabab in prison and has had so for years. He will not release them.

use them to de mine the land they mined.

this is the outcome of HAG threatening to remove everyone who disagreed with them. Sheer arrogance. Ironically it’s what they refused for farmajo and now want to remove every leader even though it’s against the dastuur
Bro Hutu is Hutu they never improve Somali politics instead they copy what little tricks they learned from darood leaders but they don’t do that for progress they do it for corruptions sake. They hated Farmaajo because he taught them something new, he taught them how to govern and how not to give a f*ck. He stayed silent on them for 5 years. Now they’re following his footprint step for step. HSM noticed nationalism was high so he tried blocking off Ethiopia to inspire nationalism, another tactic used by Farmajo but it backfired on him :sheed:
:dead:

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
this is the outcome of HAG threatening to remove everyone who disagreed with them. Sheer arrogance. Ironically it’s what they refused for farmajo and now want to remove every leader even though it’s against the dastuur
There is no threat to remove anyone! Do not believe NN propaganda! HSM has not threatened QoorQoor and he hasn’t gone to Addis. All that has happened is in a free and fair election LG realises he will lose.

Laftagareen wants an illegal extension. And FGS is free to support who it wants. Btw peace your uncle Hamza Barre is PM and this government is as much yours as it is @Rationale don’t start criticising him this early, waa nin karti leh and he’s doing good work. Ignore the NN fake news

There is no threat to remove anyone! Do not believe NN propaganda! HSM has not threatened QoorQoor and he hasn’t gone to Addis. All that has happened is in a free and fair election LG realises he will lose.

Laftagareen wants an illegal extension. And FGS is free to support who it wants. Btw peace your uncle Hamza Barre is PM and this government is as much yours as it is @Rationale don’t start criticising him this early, waa nin karti leh and he’s doing good work. Ignore the NN fake news
You think @peacemaker cares about PM? This man tried bribing you to stay quiet :hahaidiot:

i will never ever criticise an Ogaden person specially PM. Even if he does a thousand wrong he will be 💯right always forever. Atleast in public anywyas I will always stand by our prime minister

I am against some hawiye on this forum saying we will remove him and qorqor etc and on social media. Not a good idea bro because dastuur allows him re election and villa Somalia cannot get involved unless he is doing something illegal

And let’s not forget we fought farmajo because he wanted to dictate to parliament and also pick regional heads. Two wrong s don’t make right

Hassan should have invited qorqor and LG and spoke to them. Turned them into his little cows and used them. No abiy ahmed and farmajo in adis as his maid will use qorqor and LG

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wallahi waaad isku xaari laheyd if you ever heard MX and OG have become united, you can’t even handle one little comment :heh:
MX don’t know what ally means. You either are forced to be submissive or chimp out on everyone else. I don’t worry about y’all. You wasted five years making an enemy of everyone even when you were President and don’t have anything to show for it, low iq people.

Also the only way you can ally with @peacemaker is if you give up on JL and become irrelevant forever. Be my guest, I would be happy to see MX be stateless forever :salute:

MX don’t know what ally means. You either are forced to be submissive or chimp out on everyone else. I don’t worry about y’all. You wasted five years making an enemy of everyone even when you were President and don’t have anything to show for it, low iq people.

Also the only way you can ally with @peacemaker is if you give up on JL and become irrelevant forever. Be my guest, I would be happy to see MX be stateless forever :salute:
I have allies that’s why I made it to the 3rd round with over 100 votes in the elections but you only got 15 votes. Talking about alliances when no one even respects your folks enough to vote for them. I’m always President because of those alliances and the respect the Somali people have for me. You’re seething because even your own hawiye people don’t rate you, when they want someone to die they call you, Abgal are the true leaders of beesha Hawiye you are nothing but an irrelevant expandable. The reason we have enemies is because we don’t take orders from nobody, you on the other hand is celebrating HSM because the best your clan can do:dead:

LG came in with Ethiopian tanks, he will not be returning without them, he knows that. He was never there as a representative of his region but as N&N stooge. SWS will be choosing their own representatives.
i will never ever criticise an Ogaden person specially PM. Even if he does a thousand wrong he will be 💯right always forever. Atleast in public anywyas I will always stand by our prime minister

I am against some hawiye on this forum saying we will remove him and qorqor etc and on social media. Not a good idea bro because dastuur allows him re election and villa Somalia cannot get involved unless he is doing something illegal

And let’s not forget we fought farmajo because he wanted to dictate to parliament and also pick regional heads. Two wrong s don’t make right

Hassan should have invited qorqor and LG and spoke to them. Turned them into his little cows and used them. No abiy ahmed and farmajo in adis as his maid will use qorqor and LG
Not possible to make peace with LG, We cut deal with Aadan Madobe and SWS representatives. If we want to control the parliament we need LG out. Aden Madobe and his SWS mps iA will be governing SWS by December. Whoever is against it supports FGS installed puppets as governors.
:manny:

Trending