LOL 200 British and US Troops stuck in terrorist controlled Idlib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He's successfully changed the demographics of the country in his favor. Smh

Agree, there are no good guys. Tell that to @Factz who just wrote " Long live bashar al assad!" Straight goof

Damascus is still majority Sunni, what the f*ck are you talking about? Stop being in denial warya

Listen, remember the gassing bullshit you believed in? They were exposed for making that stuff up and the news were doing some acting and shit LOL!

Anyways, I'm done educting your foolishness, do some research next time. :camby:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Our beloved and brave Imam Imran Hussein rahimuallah knows exactly what’s going in Syria he doesn’t support terrorists Wahhabism :trumpsmirk:

VIP
Damascus is still majority Sunni, what the f*ck are you talking about? Stop being in denial warya

Listen, remember the gassing bullshit you believed in? They were exposed for making that stuff up and the news were doing some acting and shit LOL!

Anyways, I'm done educting your foolishness, do some research next time. :camby:

Before the war erupted in 2011, Sunni Arabs made up 65 percent of the population, Kurds about 15 percent, and all religious minorities about 20 percent.

The regime has lost territory, but the consolidation of Alawites, Shiites, and Christians around it has actually granted it a stronger base, according to Balanche.

“Today, 70 percent of Syria’s population is in regime territory, and more than a third of them are minorities,” he says.

You're the clueless one. Supporting this kufar piece of shit takes you out the fold of islam

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

Our beloved and brave Imam Imran Hussein rahimuallah knows exactly what’s going in Syria he doesn’t support terrorists Wahhabism :trumpsmirk:

I watch all his videos & follow his Islamic eschatology series & his theories make sense for the most part although I don't know about his theory about yajuud & majuud that seems too far fetched:holeup:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Before the war erupted in 2011, Sunni Arabs made up 65 percent of the population, Kurds about 15 percent, and all religious minorities about 20 percent.

The regime has lost territory, but the consolidation of Alawites, Shiites, and Christians around it has actually granted it a stronger base, according to Balanche.

“Today, 70 percent of Syria’s population is in regime territory, and more than a third of them are minorities,” he says.

You're the clueless one. Supporting this kufar piece of shit takes you out the fold of islam

You're a bastard fool for believing the western propaganda, Israeli propaganda and Khawarij Wahabi propaganda and I'm not clueless. Balanche himself is a western propagandist you fucking idiot, don't quote me warya. You're embarrassing yourself here.

I'm talking about Damascus here which is a Sunni stronghold and they are supporting and protecting Bashar Al-Assad against ISIS and their Zionist allies. He's the mujahid fighting against the kaffir aggressors. He's the real Muslim here eradicating Khawarij and showing no fear to the west. You're the one making takfir which takes you out the fold of Islam.
:camby:

VIP
Iran repopulates Syria with Shia Muslims to help tighten regime's control

New communities are settling in areas where Sunnis have fled or been forced out as Tehran seeks an arc of control stretching from its borders to Israel

Martin Chulov in Beirut

Fri 13 Jan 2017 19.36 ESTFirst published on Fri 13 Jan 2017 08.23 EST

This article is over 1 year old
In the valleys between Damascus and Lebanon, where whole communities had abandoned their lives to war, a change is taking place. For the first time since the conflict broke out, people are starting to return.

But the people settling in are not the same as those who fled during the past six years.

The new arrivals have a different allegiance and faith to the predominantly Sunni Muslim families who once lived there. They are, according to those who have sent them, the vanguard of a move to repopulate the area with Shia Muslims not just from elsewhere in Syria, but also from Lebanon and Iraq.

The population swaps are central to a plan to make demographic changes to parts of Syria, realigning the country into zones of influence that backers of Bashar al-Assad, led by Iran, can directly control and use to advance broader interests. Iran is stepping up its efforts as the heat of the conflict starts to dissipate and is pursuing a very different vision to Russia, Assad’s other main backer.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You niggas believe the kafirs if you want but i stand with the righteous muslims. Salam

I'm standing with the righteous Mujaahidin Muslims who are eradicating Khawarij ISIS and showing no fear to the west while you're supporting the opposite. Mac Salam

By the way, keep being a brainwashed simpleton zombie that listens to the Wahabi Khawarij gulf states media who themselves support ISIS and bend down to the US, Israel and Europe.
:nahgirl:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

It's one thing to be against Assad but another to support this Zionist coalition by perpetuating their propaganda & advocating for his removal by the guns of Wahhabi terrorists funded by the West and their allies, tread carefully saxiib

VIP
I'm standing with the righteous Mujaahidin Muslims who are eradicating Khawarij ISIS and showing no fear to the west while you're supporting the opposite. Mac Salam

By the way, keep being a brainwashed simpleton zombie that listens to the Wahabi Khawarij gulf states media who themselves support ISIS and bend down to the US, Israel and Europe.

It's one thing to be against Assad but another to support this Zionist coalition by perpetuating their propaganda & advocating for his removal by the guns of Wahhabi terrorists funded by the West and their allies, tread carefully saxiib

I support the sunnis of syria and 99% of them want assad gone. You guys support a kafir leader who's ethnically cleansing memebers of our ummah.

Allah will ask you on yawmul qiyama

Being anti assad=/= being pro rebels.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I support the sunnis of syria and 99% of them want assad gone. You guys support a kafir leader who's ethnically cleansing memebers of our ummah.

Ethnically cleansing Sunni Muslims kulhala:chrisfreshhah:

Almost half of the Syrian army are Sunni, majority of the Syrian population are Sunni including his capital he is living in and they are all supporting him so why would he attack his supporters?
:gucciwhat:

You have been brainwashed by these Wahabi medias from the Khawarij gulf states. Bro don't even speak to me

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

@Factz This guy might have booked a one way ticket to Turkey en route to Syria to join ISIS:drakelaugh: Anyone with an ounce of common sense & critical thinking skills can learn from past history(Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc) and put 1 & 2 together to see what's happening. This is literally the same script they used in Libya, they blamed Gadaffi for using chemical weapons as a pretext to invade Libya & loot all the gold Ghadaffi's Libya possessed to put forth their grand plan of introducing the "Golden dinar" to be used in trade for oil rather than the Petro dollar so the invasion essentially killed two birds with one stone along with taking over Libya's oil. Guillable ppl like you are the ones currently in the frontline in Idlib fighting to advance the Zionist agenda:susp:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Ethnically cleansing Sunni Muslims kulhala:chrisfreshhah:

Almost half of the Syrian army are Sunni, majority of the Syrian population are Sunni including his capital he is living in and they are all supporting him so why would he attack his supporters?
:gucciwhat:

You have been brainwashed by these Wahabi medias from the Khawarij gulf states. Bro don't even speak to me

I can't believe some people have been bamboozled into thinking Assad is a felon. Assad is brave protecting his country from Western allied countries wanting to take him out and put his people in misery. His alliance with Russia, Iran, Turkey, China, proofs he's not backing down to defeat.

Once he liberates his lands from those terror groups this guy will get credited.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I can't believe some people have been bamboozled into thinking Assad is a felon. Assad is brave protecting his country from Western allied countries wanting to take him out and put his people in misery. His alliance with Russia, Iran, Turkey, China, proofs he's not backing down to defeat.

Once he liberates his lands from those terror groups this guy will get credited.

If they watched this video then they would've realized Syria was next on the list. This was planned by the U.S, Israel and Europe to destroy these Muslim countries due to their rich resources and want to impose a new system of imperalism behind the shadows and Assad resisted that which is why the media lied so much about him and we have idiots like @Kingcobra believing such bullshit.

Just as the brother @Fahad Yasin said, Syria was indeed scripted.

VIP
@Factz This guy might have booked a one way ticket to Turkey en route to Syria to join ISIS:drakelaugh: Anyone with an ounce of common sense & critical thinking skills can learn from past history(Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc) and put 1 & 2 together to see what's happening. This is literally the same script they used in Libya, they blamed Gadaffi for using chemical weapons as a pretext to invade Libya & loot all the gold Ghadaffi's Libya possessed to put forth their grand plan of introducing the "Golden dinar" to be used in trade for oil rather than the Petro dollar so the invasion essentially killed two birds with one stone along with taking over Libya's oil. Guillable ppl like you are the ones currently in the frontline in Idlib fighting to advance the Zionist agenda:susp:

You niggas keep mistaking hating assad with supporting the west/israel/ rebels. The man will win but for the country to really move forward post war, he's gotta go. What im thrown of by is your passionate support a man who was indiscriminately targeting civilians to advance his goal.

The US is preparing another fake chemical attack accusation so im aware they distort reality. I've supported the Hezbollah/Iran axis vs israeli/ western aggression from day 1, so don't paint me as a western shill who can't differentiate between reality and propaganda.

I respect ppl like @Shaolin23 who paints it as a conflict between 2 evils, not you misguided fervent assad supporters

VIP
If they watched this video then they would've realized Syria was next on the list. This was planned by the U.S, Israel and Europe to destroy these Muslim countries due to their rich resources and want to impose a new system of imperalism behind the shadows and Assad resisted that which is why the media lied so much about him and we have idiots like @Kingcobra believing such bull crap.

Just as the brother @Fahad Yasin, Syria was indeed in the hit list.

Yo i haven't called you a name once on this thread, chill the f*ck out with your insults

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

I believe this is the 1st time we're in agreement on a certain subject but you're still a neef fam fix up:lolbron:. Guul Mother Russia & the chechynian warriors under the command of the great ramzan kadyrov, May Allah give sabr to Erdogan & Turkey to survive & come out unscathed in the face of US economic warfare, May Allah grant the martyrs in Iran's revolutionary guard the Jannah for fighting against the followers of Dajjal:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts