Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are mujahidins fighting the kafir Assad. Watch your mouth

Assad is a good man doqonyo. Don't fall for the Saudi Arabia and western propaganda. Real Syrians love and support Assad which is why his government is taking back full control over the country by wiping out ISIS with the support of Hezbollah, Iran and Russia. Just remember the free Syrian army are also another terrorist group. They are simply wolfs hiding behind the sheep's clothing.

Last edited:

VIP
Assad is a good man doqonyo. Don't fall for the Saudi Arabia and western propaganda. Real Syrians love and support Assad which is why his government is taking back full control over the country by wiping out ISIS with the support of Hezbollah, Iran and Russia. Just remember the free Syrian army are also another terrorist group. They are simply wolfs hiding behind the sheep's clothing.

The arab spring that made it's way to syria was a genuine protest and he decides to gas people to keep his grip on power. Al nusra, al Qaida etc. then took advantage and teamed up with the legit rebels.

Wanting assad to win out is all good but for syria to truly move forward he's got to step down or be taken out. His abo and him have been in control for far too long. FREE SYRIA!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Viva Asad the lion of the lavant. The terrorists want to destroy yet another beautiful middle Eastern civilization.

Shaolin23

The arab spring that made it's way to syria was a genuine protest and he decides to gas people to keep his grip on power. Al nusra, al Qaida etc. then took advantage and teamed up with the legit rebels.

Wanting assad to win out is all good but for syria to truly move forward he's got to step down or be taken out. His abo and him have been in control for far too long. FREE SYRIA!
Wisdom says always take the lesser of two evils grow up

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

First of all he did not gas his people, that is all a lie including the protest which was actually set up by the CIA, Israel, Gulf states and Europe who all wanted Assad regime to collapse since he resisted the western hegemony but the protest wasn't enough so they sent their extremist groups to do the rest and they still failed. Assad is standing like a true lion and his got support from Russia, China, Iran and Hezbollah. He's already winning the war and soon enough he'll control Syria 100% again and re-build the country, inshallah.

Long Live Bashar Al Assad! :fittytousand:

Last edited:

VIP
First of all he did not gas his people, that is all a lie including the protest which was actually set up by the CIA, Israel, Gulf states and Europe who all wanted Assad regime to collapse since he resisted the western hegemony but the protest wasn't enough so they sent their extremist groups to do the rest and they still failed. Assad is standing like lion and his got support from Russia, China, Iran and Hezbollah. He's already winning the war and soon enough he'll control Syria 100% again and re-build the country, inshallah.

Long Live Bashar Al Assad! :fittytousand:

He'll definitely win but you're forgetting the fact that he's a repressive dictator. He should first defeat the opposition and then enact real reform that his ppl wanted in the first place. An isaaq who witnessed first hand the brutality of an unelected thug now wanting the same fate for another country is funny.

Down assad!

Wisdom says always take the lesser of two evils grow up

Say it with me: The lesser of 2 evils is still evil

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He'll definitely win but you're forgetting the fact that he's a repressive dictator. He should first defeat the opposition and then enact real reform that his ppl wanted in the first place. An isaaq who witnessed first hand the brutality of an unelected thug now wanting the same fate for another country is funny.

Down assad!

Syria was peaceful, wealthy, clean and had no problems until the west, Israel and the puppet gulf states threaten his leadership just because he did not back down to the U.S so they wanted him out by making fake news and like I said Syrians love Assad, if they did not then he would've not been in power right now and I don't even know why you brought my qabil?

Anyways, watch this video and stop being brainwashed by the western media you buffoon. Real Syrians from Damascus says how it is.

Watch at 1:00, the Syrian brother exposes the western and Gulf media's and their lies. Keep watching the truth.

VIP
Syria was peaceful, wealthy, clean and had no problems until the west, Israel and the puppet gulf states threaten his leadership just because he did not back down to the U.S so they wanted him out by making fake news and like I said Syrians love Assad, if they did not then he would've not been in power right now and I don't even know why you brought my qabil?

Anyways, watch this video and stop being brainwashed by the western media you buffoon. Real Syrians from Damascus says how it is.

Watch at 1:00, the Syrian brother exposes the western and Gulf media's. Keep watching the truth.

Don't show me what shia and alawi kafirs have to say. I want to hear from the sunnis who were a majority prior to his secterian cleansing.

I brought it up cos u support an unelected dictator when you're against it in your own country. That's what we call hypocrisy.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't show me what shia and alawi kafirs have to say. I want to hear from the sunnis who were a majority prior to his secterian cleansing.

I brought it up cos u support an unelected dictator when you're against it in your own country. That's what we call hypocrisy.

These are Syrians from Damascus which is majority Sunni you dumbass and they all love and support Bashar Al Assad.

He's not a dictator, he's been re-elected but now he can't do the presidential election again because his country is not safe atm thanks to these bastards which you support.

But yeah, keep supporting America, Israel, Europe and the Wahabi Khawarij Gulf states.

Shaolin23

Down assad!

There are no good guys in this war and no other options you take the good when you have the option face the reality

Shaolin23

Weren't you just rooting for Assad's demise in the other thread? Waryaa you must be suffering from amnesia:drakelaugh:
I was always pro Assad you lunatic never have I supported terrorists who are you confusing me with stop following me around weirdo

VIP
These are Syrians from Damascus which is majority Sunni you dumb ass!

He's not a dictator, he's been re-elected but now he can't do the presidential election again because his country is not safe atm thanks to these bastards which you support.

But yeah, keep America, Israel, Europe and the Wahabi Khawarij Gulf states.

He's successfully changed the demographics of the country in his favor. Smh

There are no good guys in this war and no other options you take the good when you have the option face the reality

Agree, there are no good guys. Tell that to @Factz who just wrote " Long live bashar al assad!" Straight goof

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Asad is in the right here by supporting the "rebels" you are siding with the Zionist state of Israel & their lap dogs (USA, UK, EU, Saudis & other gulf nations). Erdogan may Allah guide him was working with this coalition until he had a wake up call(the 2016 coup attempt) & now the economic sanctions placed on him by the USA. Russia's Putin, Iran, and soon China will enter the fold to foil their attempt to topple Assad & bring complete anarchy to Syria similar to the fate Gadaffi's Libya & Saddam's Iraq suffered under American imperialism so Israel can set forward their plan for "greater Israel". Russia's only base in the middle east is in Syria & a very strategic base at that. The lesser evil is clearly the Russian/Syrian/Iranian axis for those who are uninformed

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I was wondering how they could hate him, i visited just before the civil war started in Syria there were pictures and statues of this guy in every corner and people were praising him for his leadership. It was also the first time in my life where i saw a mosque and a church built next to each other without any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.