Local Somalis: Diaspora Somalis TOOK our JOBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to my dad about this.

Asian migrants to Australia get permanent residency by investing $50 K USD in a shop and then sell that shop to a family or a group of people in India/China so they can get permanent residency and so on and so forth.

I said to my father, what if Somalis did that. The minimum cost of tahriib is $10K, if 5 Somali men got together and did this then we would see an end to Somalis dying due to tahriib.

This would benefit Aggregate Demand in both the West and Somalia.

That's actually quite clever

They should make employment.

We all send thousands of dollars to families there every year. They should save some of that up and open a business

There are no manufacturing jobs and we don't have a primary sector like Canada with Oil and gas. There is only service/catering industry like hotels, restaurants and telecommunication. Every other business in Somalia is either a shop, a hotel or a restaurant.

There are no manufacturing jobs and we don't have a primary sector like Canada with Oil and gas. There is only service/catering industry like hotels, restaurants and telecommunication. Every other business in Somalia is either a shop, a hotel or a restaurant.

They should make products they can export instead of sitting around. I'm sure there are some bright people there who can make good use of remittances. There's so much business ideas to think of instead of hotels and restaurants.

:mjlol: Get mad when your own people are coming back to help rebuild the country brehs

Complain that Diaspora Somalis are the problem when the country had sell-out presidents who ruined the country to begin with :mjlol:

:camby:

i am sorry but somalia for somalis

not for somali americans or somali british

even thought i am somali swiss kkkk

please let the locals have the jobs you greedy bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending