Liberal mosque opens in berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That's the thing about liberals man. You always see them sharing stuff like, say, an all Muslim girl rock band or a "liberal" mosque, because they're so desperate to show that Islam fits in their agenda. Virtue signaling is what it's called.
Sad thing is we have to rely on them because conservatives want to kick us out, not to mention that I cannot afford to support a lot of conservative policies either.
:bell:

VixR

Veritas
WTF is this???????? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

I wonder the mental gymnastics it takes to be 'Muslim' and do this. Man, if only if I was able to get inside their heads :deadosama:

Liberals are trying to make Islam as Liberal as they can :russ:

Abu Hamaz and his gang of Abu Rashad and Abu Chad will blow it into pieces. I'm just waiting for my BBC Breaking News alert :lolbron:
This has nothing to do with Liberals, but Muslims that live with contradictory narratives. It's the same reasoning used by Gay Muslims, there have even been Gay Imams, and Feminist Muslims. They're extremely confused.

They believe in the faith, but at the same time they hold diametrically opposing views to it.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This has nothing to do with Liberals, but Muslims that live with contradictory narratives. It's the same reasoning used by Gay Muslims, there have even been Gay Imams, and Feminist Muslims. They're extremely confused.

They believe in the faith but hold diametrically opposing views to it.
They're Liberals trying to Liberalize Islam. They talk about the reformation of Islam all the time lol. But, I agree, it also these so-called Muslims who want to live in their delusions lol.

I guess this is the backlash that happens when masjids keep giving naago the tiny, smell, dusty corners of the mosque compared to men :siilaanyolaugh:

I expect more of these to pop up globally :dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
They're Liberals trying to Liberalize Islam. They talk about the reformation of Islam all the time lol. But, I agree, it also these so-called Muslims who want to live in their delusions lol.
You're right. It's more accurately both. Reminds of that recent Sarah Haider interview with Sam Harris from like a week ago. She had some interesting points. Skip to 01:21:00 She doesn't believe in the whole reform movement, like Irshad Manji and Majid Nawaaz. But I tend think the intense caping the political left engages in ensures the safety of average Muslim in some ways, even though they make for strange bedfellows.

Last edited:
And that justifies them looking at women? I guess if a woman dresses too revealingly, it's alright to rape them with your eyes?

Adolf

I might be barking at the wrong tree, are you Muslim?

I care less if a girl is topless or dressed a batwoman costume and in my view, it is Ok to appreciate the assets of the opposite sex (it is mutual) just for 'mashallah' sake but not to harass them sexually.

VixR

Veritas
:leon:

Reporting from the future
Tbf I wouldn't be surprised if they were :icon lol:

That's the nature of the deen.

But I predict an incredible increase in the numbers of cognitive-dissonanced Muslims worldwide, like in every way. It's been happening.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tbf I wouldn't be surprised if they were :icon lol:

That's the nature of the deen.

But I predict an incredible increase in the numbers of cognitive-dissonanced Muslims worldwide, like in every way. It's been happening.

:damedamn:

Word?

The nature of the deen?

:browtf:

I guess this is the backlash that happens when masjids keep giving naago the tiny, smell, dusty corners of the mosque compared to men :siilaanyolaugh:

I expect more of these to pop up globally :dabcasar:

Once, it was a taboo to have a black Imam in the Grand Mosque of Mecca, now, there is one. Will Muslims be like the Americans who said, yes, to a black American president but no to a woman to lead them? Time will tell. The whole Islamic literature banning women to lead prayers is based on Hadiths and they quote Imam an-Nawawi hadiths, but there is a strong, growing movement towards Koran Only Muslims who reject all hadiths and argue Koran translations should only be viewed from contextual perspectives. In my view, they will outnumber many sects and become a powerful voice of reason that reforms the ancient interpretations and make Islam relevant to the modern world. Similar thing happened to Christianity and the ordination of women to ministerial or priestly office. God doesn't like sheilas.

That's the thing about liberals man. You always see them sharing stuff like, say, an all Muslim girl rock band or a "liberal" mosque, because they're so desperate to show that Islam fits in their agenda. Virtue signaling is what it's called.
Sad thing is we have to rely on them because conservatives want to kick us out, not to mention that I cannot afford to support a lot of conservative policies either.
:bell:

Vote centre:denzelnigga:

What about khaniis people in normal salah?

horumar

We Aussies are very proud to produce the first Gay Somali Imam. Imam Sheikh Nuur Warsame Xafidahulah.

Meet Australia's first openly gay Imam

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/thefeed/article/2016/05/02/meet-australias-first-openly-gay-imam

upload_2017-6-18_21-33-29.png

upload_2017-6-18_21-35-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.