Lets support Dalsoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just weird. Like these guys basically slammed the somali community with these videos the last 7 months. And then ask for donations of monthly installements. I just dont like their agenda. It has curruption written all over it. Crowd source funding if they fucking really wanted to be transparent. They shouldve laid out the costs of every single fucking thing
Instead of asking for a lump sum. Tell me how much it costs for electricity in your building? Or video editing software? Or the internet connection? Or the journalist travel costs in and around somalia? Break it down. When white organizations crowd fund. They template the costs of thier projects. These fuckin xooolos are asking for money without telling us how much stuff costs. Somali faces are fuckin legends to me. Because whn you donate you saved a family. These guys are crooks f*ck dalsoor

Somali faces did save lives and put kids through school. They're a great organisation.

Oh OK I see you're not against funding them as long as you know exactly how the money is spent. That's reasonable, and I think they should break down the costs.

Somali faces did save lives and put kids through school. They're a great organisation.

Oh OK I see you're not against funding them as long as you know exactly how the money is spent. That's reasonable, and I think they should break down the costs.
It is Somali faces is actually one the greatest media plateform somalis have right now in my opinion.

Exactly im pro donation but i gota know where its going. I guess i didnt specify that enough. But dalsoor looks currupt to me due to the fact they didnt state any details. They were so vague. Already asking for monthly donations. Get the hell outta here. Like i said somalis blindly donate we need to put a stop to that.

It is Somali faces is actually one the greatest media plateform somalis have right now in my opinion.

Exactly im pro donation but i gota know where its going. I guess i didnt specify that enough. But dalsoor looks currupt to me due to the fact they didnt state any details. They were so vague. Already asking for monthly donations. Get the hell outta here. Like i said somalis blindly donate we need to put a stop to that.

It's not as alarming as you make it out to be though. Jamal Osman is a British journalist, he used to work for Channel Four. The money would be funding Dalsoor's expansion from a small clips into longer documentaries, interviews etc.

It's not as alarming as you make it out to be though. Jamal Osman is a British journalist, he used to work for Channel Four. The money would be funding Dalsoor's expansion from a small clips into longer documentaries, interviews etc.
I like Jamal Osman. But he built his career off the backs of somali stories. This looks like a way for him to make a cash cow outta us. All i want is transparency. Coming from a journalist who investigates currupt officals for channel 4 or undercover investigative stories. Im sure it crossed his mind to be transparent. Why didnt he? But claiming to be currupt free. Thats like saying you dont deal with honey and your a bee keeper

Anytime your asking for monthly installements it should raise some alarms

I like Jamal Osman. But he built his career off the backs of somali stories. This looks like a way for him to make a cash cow outta us. All i want is transparency. Coming from a journalist who investigates currupt officals for channel 4 or undercover investigative stories. Im sure it crossed his mind to be transparent. Why didnt he? But claiming to be currupt free. Thats like saying you dont deal with honey and your a bee keeper

I give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a Somali highlighting issues about Somalis. If he wasn't doing that, we'd be complaining that no one is interested in reporting the terrible things happening in Somalia and how we're a forgotten nation.

I'm not alarmed by tiny monthly donations in the slightest. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts