Latest on the Prime Ministers trip to Puntland-Garacad Port update

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Boqor Burhaan

DjdDWl_X4AgcJi5

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yesterday for a second I actually appreciated the federal government for the first time because not only did the PM for the first time visit but also give us green light and support development in our region compared to all other previous leaders that tried to destroy puntland. PM Kheyre has my respect now though.
I felt the same way. Wallahi, I am livid.

Gaas recently signed a resource sharing agreement with Mogadishu and has cooperated extensively with them. And now we are getting stabbed in the back.

Another reminder that nothing has changed since 1970 and we can only rely on ourselves.
Even if a individual from Bari had sway on the PM that does not change the fact that the PM's schedule cannot change without the administrations approval.

Anyone blaming Bari politicians have a very weak argument. The administration is responsible.

The blame lies solely on Abdiwali Gaas!
How can you twist this into being Gaas's fault? You're obsessed. Not everything is about Gaas.
You know what's funnier? Puntland media is not talking about Hobyo nor are Puntites even worried about Hobyo.

Who is stopping them from developing? Aside from their selfishness and shortsightedness.

All they have to do is secure Galmudug, build roads and find funding to build the port.

I guess that's too difficult. Easier to go "UNUKA LEH" :sass2:
I was a huge supporter of Hobyo but not after yesterday. I just wanted to see the development of all Somali regions but these people are evil. They see everything as a zero sum game. Any development that we achieve hurts their egos and they try to sabotage us.

I think it's time we stop playing nice. It's time we fight back. We must do everything that we can to sabotage Hobyo now that they are sabotaging us.
Applies to all States, in theory true but in practice it is false. In theory, Puntland is apart of Somalia but in practices, its operates independently so this is the model you want states to follow?
Puntland operates independently out of necessity, not out of choice. And nowhere has that become more clear than here. There is simply no federal government so what do you expect us to do?

Crow you claim to be from Garacad my immediate clan family is from there too so I am probably closest to the subclan that owns the town.

I have been witness to Wadaagsin road project connecting Garacad to Goldogob and received first hand clips on the progress.

Garacad is my home and flesh.

In case if you ask yourself why there are huge billboards of Khayre's name and pictures in Garacad

This is the reason why

1. The Prime Minister brings legitimacy, PR and Photo opportunity which will help them make easy to raise money from a wide pool.

2. It would bring political approving as to build an airport or port needs federal government for outside companies to commit to the project.

3. Thirdly if the people raise a certain amount they canb always lobby the federal government for more funds and to complete it citing the Prime Minister laying founding stone and thus ensuring federal government supportnin completing the project. It is like de fact cheque once a Prime Minister or President lays stone to a project that they will most likely contribute anfd finish the project.

38195897_1638323546295896_7074748620498534400_n.jpg

The trick is to lure the Prime Minister to Garacad and therefore secure automatic completion of the project as once a Prime Ministee lays stone to a project federal contribution and completion is a must.

38195897_1638323546295896_7074748620498534400_n.jpg

The PM returned back last night to Garoowe and met today with former Puntland President Abdirahman Faroole and watched a soccer match at Mire Awaare.

Silly Gaas statement

The 20th Annicersary Ceremony of the founding of Puntland did not commence due to conflict between the Prime Minister and Puntland adminustration but due to technical failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.