Latest on the Prime Ministers trip to Puntland-Garacad Port update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdiwali Gaas sitting among Puntland Ministers as the PM chairs the joint meeting between Puntland Ministers and Federal Government Ministers in Garoowe today

38391900_2017961944940713_2376536392789393408_n.jpg

Saalax in Garoowe, Finance Ministry of Puntland after his refusal for the PM to hold the cabinet meeting the Foreign Minister who hails from Puntland and Garoowe with other PL Ministers went organising the meeting and after he was told that the neeting will go ahead regardless

38303421_1734279436685399_3967556196654645248_n.jpg

Last edited:
He bluffed and said if the meeting is held 17 Ministers told him they will resign turns out after a meeting between Puntland officials from both FG and Puntland administration that he had a handful less than 5.

After he found out this morning that the meeting will take place he tried to backtrack requesting a meeting to resolve the issues and attended it as it was forced upon him and he realised that he is a sitting lame duck.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He is the prime minister of Somalia have some respect naaya.
That puffy faced hunchback danyeer is not my prime minister. My President is Gaas and Vice President is Camey. That's it. This shitty guest should leave us now.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Saalax in Garoowe, Finance Ministry of Puntland after his refusal for the PM to hold the cabinet meeting the Foreign Minister who hails from Puntland and Garoowe with other PL Ministers went organising the meeting and after he was told that the neeting will go ahead regardless

38303421_1734279436685399_3967556196654645248_n.jpg
Looks nice. I see the Ciidagale Deputy PM there

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why didnt Puntland deport this PM of one bedroom villa in xamar to his home. He has disrespected PL by refusing to attend garacad dhagax dhig

HAG always jealous of PL progress

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Cotdamn liar, this cabinet meeting was planned long time ago and the idea is to have a federal cabinet meeting in each federal state. Gaas could have cancelled it and send these niggas back to Xamar and no one could do anything about it. Kulaha boqor burhan/islaan isse said the meeting should go ahead :mjkkk: This is why i know you are cotdamn shegaato who doesnt understand our system.

May he reign 5 more yrs inshallah :salute:

Last edited:
@Saahid Qamaan thanks for the updates dude

Wallahi I must say doe this was an epic few days in Punt

Sxbyaal Somalida kale 10 years baa ka horeesiin in so many categories
It's been nice seeing all the beautiful footage of the people & land

Nabad & Nolol

Has anyone heard of the 20th anniversary of the foundation of Puntland commemoration which normally is celebrated on the eve of August 1st?

It has been postponed until the eve of August 4th. Mad! Technical difficulties my foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.