Landers come in...Mo Farah related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit extreme. GB made his dream come true cant say the same for Somalia if they fixed up the gold medals would be for them
He should've
neck_stab.gif

As a committed Aussie republican movement member who can’t fathom this concept of reptilian monarchism in our modern society, let me congratulate Bro Mo for achieving a knighthood as a British subject.

As a committed Aussie republican movement member who can’t fathom this concept of reptilian monarchism in our modern society, let me congratulate Bro Mo for achieving a knighthood as a British subject.

Somalis are the worst critics. lets be happy a Somali is getting this much recognition "No pun intended" :p....

Ben

Btw, Landers do you mean by Somalilanders or, is it some sort of British or North American slang for something else? Unfortunately, I don’t hail from dhulka barakeysan ee Somaliland, I’m from the cursed country of Somalia.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Sir, this was totally unnecessary.

Waraa yaakh sidii siilkii sxbadiii buu idiinla safaaday ninkan maahin :drakelaugh:

Stop being such a sissy and say something equally outrageous like " That 'Booty got an aqoonsi out of it, what did you get for being a British ":chrisfreshhah:

VIP
Waraa yaakh sidii siilkii sxbadiii buu idiinla safaaday ninkan maahin :drakelaugh:

Stop being such a sissy and say something equally outrageous like " That 'Booty got an aqoonsi out of it, what did you get for being a British ":chrisfreshhah:

Nah. I'm outnumbered on this site so im done taking on landers. They've broken my spirit.

:tocry:

Somaliland ha noolaato!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
mo farah is a sellout. his below average wife with a child from a previous relationship lives in luxurious lifestyle while his blood sister lives in baadiye, barely making ends meet.

article-2190417-14971279000005DC-73_634x884.jpg

his twin brother hustles on the streets of hargeisa
article-2190417-1499816F000005DC-148_634x557.jpg

mo farah is worth $10 million. I would let my brother hustle but my first priority would be to build my mother and sisters a mansion and open up a profitable business for them.

mo farah waa bilaa dhiig

Distance-runner-Mo-Farah-wife-Tania-and-daughter-Rihanna.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts