Landers come in...Mo Farah related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like Mo Farah finally got itraaf :fittytousand:from nin ingris. Landers celebrate!

Congrats to Mo.

Is he still ignoring his financial responsibilities towards his mother?

:siilaanyolaugh:

VIP
You know what the Oath of Allegiance is right? Granted, she doesn't call the shots from across the pond but still has some significance :mjpls:

Ye but the old lady has no official power or authority over Canada. Her powers are only ceremonial. Which doesn't mean shit. She comes here and takes a tour a few times every decade and is on our currency. Always sounded ridiculous to me. Im knee deep in politics and couldn't name you the current governor general. Mickael Jean is the last one i remember.

Ye but the old lady has no official power or authority over Canada. Her powers are only ceremonial. Which doesn't mean shit. She comes here and takes a tour a few times every decade and is on our currency. Always sounded ridiculous to me. Im knee deep in politics and couldn't name you the current governor general. Mickael Jean is the last one i remember.
Michaëlle Jean*
The monarchy is irrelevant and has no place in our society, but how do we shake them off? :hillarybiz:

VIP
Michaëlle Jean*
The monarchy is irrelevant and has no place in our society, but how do we shake them off? :hillarybiz:

This lady is on her last legs. The week she goes we have to remove her from our currency and cut ties with the Brits. We're kinda pathetic if you think about it.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.