Ladies: what do you use for your hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
sis if i see anything resembling a curl i would tuck my whole hair inside my hoodie/ my designated loose tank top and text my jamaican friends to go to their lockers and get the straightener lol. i wear my hair natural sometimes when I'm lazy but tbh if i got time to get ready that shits straight af. my curls make me look too much like a jew so thats probably why. i also heard koreans have a latina fetish so I'm lowkey transitioning into one :mjcry:

I've never really put amla into my hair. i remember all my aunts/step mom and even my dad used to use it religiously though.
:drakelaugh:Go get em sis.

Especially if you still straighten it a lot, I highly highly recommend EQyss. In my earlier post, I made the name a link to the Amazon page. It's always in stock there, and that's where I get it from. I recommend the conditioner and the shampoo, but if you'll only want to buy just one go with the conditioner and apply it for a few mins on wet hair after washing out the shampoo, leave it in for a bit, then it wash out. Do a spot treatment first bc its marketed for horses :icon lol: so I was little apprehensive about sharing it on here, even though it was originally formulated for humans and has instructions for humans, which I basically already described. I have a sensitive scalp and I'm tenderheaded, but I've had great results. It strengthens, lengthens and gives volume and counteracted heat damage. I dilute it. I swear by it. It smells tropical.

:drakelaugh:Go get em sis.

Especially if you still straighten it a lot, I highly highly recommend EQyss. In my earlier post, I made the name a link to the Amazon page. It's always in stock there, and that's where I get it from. I recommend the conditioner and the shampoo, but if you'll only want to buy just one go with the conditioner and apply it for a few mins on wet hair after washing out the shampoo, leave it in for a bit, then it wash out. Do a spot treatment first bc its marketed for horses :icon lol: so I was little apprehensive about sharing it on here, even though it was originally formulated for humans and has instructions for humans, which I basically already described. I have a sensitive scalp and I'm tenderheaded, but I've had great results. It strengthens, lengthens and gives volume and counteracted heat damage. I dilute it. I swear by it. It smells tropical.
lol i clicked the link and was confused about the "mane" and "tail" in the description and scrolled down to find out these niggas are using this shit for horses and dogs ? :dead:. but then i read the rest of your comment. its defiantly on my list of things to buy when my conditioner runs out.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Shower
Shampoo
Deep conditioning
twist it
let it dry and moisturize it

then i braid them in cornrows and style them in a bun
plus im a hijabi so it wont get no difference unless i don't wear anything on my head at home

VixR

Veritas
lol i clicked the link and was confused about the "mane" and "tail" in the description and scrolled down to find out these niggas are using this shit for horses and dogs ? :dead:. but then i read the rest of your comment. its defiantly on my list of things to buy when my conditioner runs out.
Yeah, it's safe for human hair. It's popular with cancer patients that've lost hair during treatment too. I have a friend who owns a horse and uses it on her. She looked at me funny when I told her I use it on MYSELF, but I told her to fucking try it, and she uses it now lol It still trips me out so I have it in another shampoo container in my shower

Yeah, it's safe for human hair. It's popular with cancer patients that've lost hair during treatment too. I have a friend who owns a horse and uses it on her. She looked at me funny when I told her I use it on MYSELF, but I told get to fucking try it, and she uses it now lol It still trips me out so I have it in another shampoo container in my shower
you have friends with horses sis? a WHOLE horse? does she also ride it to battle the habashas? lmao. SIS you've convinced me, I'm ordering it now, ill let you know how it turns out. trust and believe my hair is no diffrent to horse's right now so i wont be boujee

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
you have friends with horses sis? a WHOLE horse? does she also ride it to battle the habashas? lmao. SIS you've convinced me, I'm ordering it now, ill let you know how it turns out. trust and believe my hair is no diffrent to horse's right now so i wont at boujee
She's Latina :drakelaugh:She rides competition. She rents out a stall place for her horse, and goes up there to ride her on the land and groom etc

Hmm do any of you sisters know how to grow your hair?
I have naturally 3B hair. It's up to my collarbone when it's curly. When it's straightened it goes up to by Just above my breast. I'm aiming for very long hair.
Do you know any vitamin tablets that grows your hair very long without side effects. ?

Do you know any hair that products that can trigger extreme hair growth.?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is magic in a bottle for me. It is simply the best for my hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and silky. It is a really nice sulphate free shampoo. I also love almond oil for hair. It increase hair growth and keeps hair moisturized and healthy.

so you use leave in conditioner and dont wet your hair? i might try this tbh thanks for the tip!

not a leave-in, I shampoo my hair as usual condition it generously (since I only do this once a week) seal it with olive oil and steam it. then I wrap it up for another 15 minutes and then rinse it out. fyi I use a combo of keratin and moisture conditioners for the balance, I don't know which one your hair needs or how much but iska qiyaas

Cantu Shea Butter leave in repair cream

Creme of nature argan oil conditioner

Organic unrefined coconut oil

Shea moisture curl enhancing cream

Cantu shea butter coconut oil shine and hold mist.

Eco style olive oil gel

Carol's daughter curl refresher spray

Hydrolyzed whey protein treatment

Organix renewing moroccan argan shampoo and conditioner.

I don't use any heat on my hair just twists outs and braids.
Isn't hair gel bad for your hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is magic in a bottle for me. It is simply the best for my hair. It leaves my hair moisturized and silky. It is a really nice sulphate free shampoo. I also love almond oil for hair. It increase hair growth and keeps hair moisturized and healthy.
do you use organic almond oil or store bought

not a leave-in, I shampoo my hair as usual condition it generously (since I only do this once a week) seal it with olive oil and steam it. then I wrap it up for another 15 minutes and then rinse it out. fyi I use a combo of keratin and moisture conditioners for the balance, I don't know which one your hair needs or how much but iska qiyaas
thats a good combination. i used to mix leave in conditioners (shea moisture products) with jojoba oil and then use it on my hair, steaming might be the extra boost i need. thanks! <3

thats a good combination. i used to mix leave in conditioners (shea moisture products) with jojoba oil and then use it on my hair, steaming might be the extra boost i need. thanks! <3

no problem. I remember reading on a another thread that you have curly hair that's you can't do anything with? mine's the same so we might have similar hair types so if that shea moisture is good for yours I might try it out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending