Ladies: what do you use for your hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I used to hairdry my hair and use wax. Laakin one day it was above 40 degrees and the wax melted and I had wax all over my face.

The same happened to my white and Asian mates but all the ethnics in my grade memed me because of it.

To this day I'm natural.

I used to hairdry my hair and use wax. Laakin one day it was above 40 degrees and the wax melted and I had wax all over my face.

The same happened to my white and Asian mates but all the ethnics in my grade memed me because of it.

To this day I'm natural.
wax? is that like gel?

what colour did you dye your hair? I've only died mine twice from auburn-red (when i was going through my riannah phase) and back to dark brown.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
wax? is that like gel?

what colour did you dye your hair? I've only died mine twice from auburn-red (when i was going through my riannah phase) and back to dark brown.

Wax is just wax that is used to create good hair texture. Its unnoticeable and most non-black males use it.

I have never died my hair but if I do I might go brown or blonde.

VixR

Veritas
Amla oli back to the roots.
I think this is a Somali staple:drakelaugh:The smell is too strong imo, but my mom loves this stuff and I can expect to find it in house w/o fail.

When we visited relatives years ago in Tunisia, some of us got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as a visiting gift from the market, we assumed, but this oil makes the
suuh (pass out) so you can easily comb tthe whole tribe out, and while they're passed out used
the
treatment to tackle the rest. One of the most horrible experiences of my life, but fun(?) fact:tocry:

I think this is a Somali staple:drakelaugh:The smell is too strong imo, but my mom loves this stuff and I can expect to find it in house w/o fail.

When we visited relatives years ago in Tunisia, some of us got
as a visiting gift from the market, we assumed, but this oil makes the
suuh (pass out) so you can easily comb tthe whole tribe out, and while they're passed out used
the
treatment to tackle the rest. One of the most horrible experiences of my life, but fun(?) fact:tocry:
lmaoooo wtf. Is alma that black bottle with the green cap. the liquid is green too if i remember correctly. lmao i hate that fucking shit.

VixR

Veritas
I used to straighten my hair every single day in highschool, so I was left with a length of heat damaged hair I was upset about and considering getting an incredibly short cut to start from scratch, but I knew hooyo would habar me:mjlol:, so I did some research to find products to try to repair the damage and save my hair. It's weird (you'll see why), but it works and I'm glad I found it wallahi, and I recommend it to anyone who'll listen or asks what I use. I have 3b hair.

EQyss
30207-eqyss-premier-shampoo-32-oz.jpe

Now, I use this or sometimes just it's conditioner for upkeep, as needed, and use whatever I'm into atm for regular shampoo and conditioner treatments. It's made by the same company that makes Ovation Cell Therapy and it's safe. Not picky with masques, but I'm lazy with leave-in treatments that I have to wait around on. I like argan oil.
lmaoooo wtf. Is alma that black bottle with the green cap. the liquid is green too if i remember correctly. lmao i hate that fucking shit.
Yep! With the Indian lady with long flowing hair on it. I sorta like it but the smell is too strong.

Women now you know why you are inferior to men. We men don't waste our time talking about our hair and other dumb stuff :siilaanyosmile:

I used to straighten my hair every single day in highschool, so I was left with a length of heat damaged hair I was upset about and considering getting an incredibly short cut to start from scratch, but I knew hooyo would habar me:mjlol:, so I did some research to find products to try to repair the damage and save my hair. It's weird (you'll see why), but it works and I'm glad I found it wallahi, and I recommend it to anyone who'll listen or asks what I use. I have 3b hair.

EQyss
30207-eqyss-premier-shampoo-32-oz.jpe

Now, I use this or sometimes just it's conditioner for upkeep, as needed, and use whatever I'm into atm for regular shampoo and conditioner treatments. It's made by the same company that makes Ovation Cell Therapy and it's safe. Not picky with masques, but I'm lazy with leave-in treatments that I have to wait around on. I like argan oil.

Yep! With the Indian lady with long flowing hair on it. I sorta like it but the smell is too strong.
the smell is vomit inducing. i always smell that shit on my indian neighbours and curse them under my breath. SIS!! that eqyss thing sounds so nice, i wonder if they have it here. i have 3a/b hair and i used to despise my hair being even close to curly so i would straighten it to death. my step mom hated i was ruining my hair so she made me stop and i started stealing the straightener as a kid and took it to school and did it there. id even pretend to shower so i could straighten and jet out the door lol. By high school my hair was like the bottom of a broom. like that shit was damaged beyond recognition. i stopped strighting it and started to take care of it. years later i still straighten it always but i take care of it. i wish i knew of this back then smh. even lowkey wore the hijab for a year in high school till my hair came back to life. if any of my atheist friends asked id call it a "protective styling" :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
the smell is vomit inducing. i always smell that shit on my indian neighbours and curse them under my breath. SIS!! that eqyss thing sounds so nice, i wonder if they have it here. i have 3a/b hair and i used to despise my hair being even close to curly so i would straighten it to death. my step mom hated i was ruining my hair so she made me stop and i started stealing the straightener as a kid and took it to school and did it there. id even pretend to shower so i could straighten and jet out the door lol. By high school my hair was like the bottom of a broom. like that shit was damaged beyond recognition. i stopped strighting it and started to take care of it. years later i still straighten it always but i take care of it. i wish i knew of this back then smh. even lowkey wore the hijab for a year in high school till my hair came back to life. if any of my atheist friends asked id call it a "protective styling" :siilaanyolaugh:
That sounds like me wallahi! Like scarily like me right down to the confiscated straightner:drakelaugh:I have a little frizz and flyaways, though now it's reduced bc I take better care of it, but damn I always felt like I needed to straighten it out to have stay in place, you know? I still straighten on occasion, but most of the time I keep it as is. The hijab as protective styling part killed me :russ:

The Amla oil smells too strong, and I'm sensitive to smells, but my hair responds well to it so I put my game face on and swipe it from mom when I'm home and not going out in public.

That sounds like me wallahi! Like scarily like me right down to the confiscated straightner:drakelaugh:I have a little frizz and flyaways, though now it's reduced bc I take better care of it, but damn I always felt like I needed to straighten it out to have stay in place, you know? I still straighten on occasion, but most of the time I keep it as is. The hijab as protective styling part killed me :russ:

The Amla oil smells too strong, and I'm sensitive to smells, but my hair responds well to it so I put my game face on and swipe it from mom when I'm home and not going out in public.
sis if i see anything resembling a curl i would tuck my whole hair inside my hoodie/ my designated loose tank top and text my jamaican friends to go to their lockers and get the straightener lol. i wear my hair natural sometimes when I'm lazy but tbh if i got time to get ready that shits straight af. my curls make me look too much like a jew so thats probably why. i also heard koreans have a latina fetish so I'm lowkey transitioning into one :mjcry:

I've never really put amla into my hair. i remember all my aunts/step mom and even my dad used to use it religiously though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts