Ladies of Somalispot how should I handle this matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sorry I didn't know :pachah1:

I couldn't handle that... I would need to know everything about my husband no secrets lol

:siilaanyolaugh:

if your husband is wise he should follow my proven ideology. He will be safe from your rage at a time of divorce. You, female, are known to practice scorch earth policy in the event of a divorce.

if your husband is wise he should follow my proven ideology. He will be safe from your rage at a time of divorce. You, female, are known to practice scorch earth policy in the event of a divorce.

StarfuAllah don't curse me amend your post walal I do not intend on getting divorved insha'Allah

I'm not the type to use a guys past in an argument anyway I hate arguments in real life

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
StarfuAllah don't curse me amend your post walal I do not intend on getting divorved insha'Allah

I'm not the type to use a guys past in an argument anyway I hate arguments in real life

we have a high of divorce, the ratio is against you, not me sweetheart

Just because you've been unlucky doesn't mean, we all will be.

You shouldn't be so pessimistic, a lot of the people getting divorced are young couples who rush into it without really knowing eachother properly.

I'm just saying.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:williamswtf:Woman! I have female! I do not confide in my female or the other females ive evicted from my life. Ive dovriced 2x before. Women you are married to, Somali women in particular, would do anything to expose every piece of sensitive thing about you that you confided in her.

Rule UNO NUMERO

DO NOT CONFIDE IN YOUR FEMALE LEST YOU WANT THAT TO BE USED AGAINST YOU AT TIMES OF A DIVORCE. KEEP HER CLUEESS TO WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU FEAR, WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO, WHAT YOU'VE DONE

Here some rules My Uncle told me

-Never get lazy with your wife
-Don't be complacent
-Always do what's good for her
- be romantic even 10 Years into the marriage
- good communication

Here some rules My Uncle told me

-Never get lazy with your wife
-Don't be complacent
-Always do what's good for her
- be romantic even 10 Years into the marriage
- good communication

Your uncle is a very wise man.

From a woman's perspective that will make for a happy marriage or relationship.

If she's happy she will do anything to make you happy in return
:umad:

One time they passed the phone to each other and I felt very awkward but I put on a brave face.
You're inflating your self importance. Situation doesn't sound awkward at all. They're marriaged and you wanna post a thread about how you felt something on the other line when they passed the phone to each other :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're inflating your self importance. Situation doesn't sound awkward at all. They're marriaged and you wanna post a thread about how you felt something on the other line when they passed the phone to each other :mjlol:

You've decided to come on sspot just so you can cross examine my moment of awkwardness. :comeon:

Oday wareersan, if you are supposedly old-school like you say, maxaad nin kale xaaskiisa ula sheekaysanee? :comeon:

Career advice waxba haku mar-mar siyoonin..:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oday wareersan, if you are supposedly old-school like you say, maxaad nin kale xaaskiisa ula sheekaysanee? :comeon:

Career advice waxba haku mar-mar siyoonin..:camby:

Ever since you gave birth you've being suffering from PTSD

You are making me sound like a loose cannon. She's calling me, what do you want me to do ? Ignore her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending