Ladies of Somalispot how should I handle this matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Back in college I've become very close friend of a female, a Somali.

Over the years we would hang out relentlessly. Initially it all started because she was feeling me but I had a situation at the time and she and my situation (ex) had a feud and I was careless to neither of them's feelings.

Then I left my ex for good and I dated other women but throughout it all she was a good friend.

Then one day a guy friend approached me to help him out to be with her. I certainly facilitated them being together.

After pushing them and encouraging them together they finally tied the knot.

Here's the problem!

They keep in touch with me. She calls me once in a while and he calls the same frequency.

My problem is that I feel guilty. Very guilty. :meleshame::meleshame:

One time they passed the phone to each other and I felt very awkward but I put on a brave face. I could even tell that she wasn't herself when he passed the phone to her as opposed to when we are alone talking to each other.

I value her friendship and I've never met anyone so ambitious and so driven as her. She always gives me advice on things.

None the less I feel guilty. :meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do you feel guilty? She's married and you're still a sleazeball!

One woman's sleaze ball is another's woman's ultimate gift

But let's get back to my topic

I am guilty because we had incidents. I've been there :ohdamn::ohno::snoop:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Usually people dont get guilty for no reason unless they Done something they now regret...

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

As in you smashed her before! That's awkward adeer
Does the guy know the length of your relationship with her or is he just some doqon who can't connect the dots?

I don´t get why u feel guilty, well u have been there but that old history.
No need to dig up the past while ur friend is now married to the lady.
If i was u, i would just move on as usual.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As in you smashed her before! That's awkward adeer
Does the guy know the length of your relationship with her or is he just some doqon who can't connect the dots?

The man has an inkling of what transpired.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don´t get why u feel guilty, well u have been there but that old history.
No need to dig up the past while ur friend is now married to the lady.
If i was u, i would just move on as usual.

But our friendship can't be broken

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
The man has an inkling of what transpired.

:draketf:
Adeer just admit it. Waad ku aastay, kadibna mid miskiin ah ayaad bartay inanta
I wouldn't even stoop that low adeer, the fact you're still in contact with her implies that you want to tear it up 1 more time. Damn

So you slept with her before she got married? who gives a f*ck

If you still have feelings for her then cut of contact, it's not fair to your friend

Its not like we call each other on a daily basis, she calls once in a blue moon.

I try to minimize it.

I know it's not any of our places to tell you what to do walalo.

But let's be honest if your wife was calling a guy once a month and you knew or have a feeling they had some kind of relations.... How would you feel?

He passed the phone to her, to see her reaction. Tactile move on his part, do not assume he doesn't know anything.Her awarkard response as you put it is even more telling.... Don't you agree?

Men and women can not be friends as one person will have some feelings or ideas about the other.... This is facts

But it's completely upto you, on how you wish to proceed.....

All I know is this would be unacceptable for my future husband to talk to an ex or any female - there will be no female friends all he needs is me
:yacadiim:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know it's not any of our places to tell you what to do walalo.

But let's be honest if your wife was calling a guy once a month and you knew or have a feeling they had some kind of relations.... How would you feel?

He passed the phone to her, to see her reaction. Tactile move on his part, do not assume he doesn't know anything.Her awarkard response as you put it is even more telling.... Don't you agree?

Men and women can not be friends as one person will have some feelings or ideas about the other.... This is facts

But it's completely upto you, on how you wish to proceed.....

All I know is this would be unacceptable for my future husband to talk to an ex or any female - there will be no female friends all he needs is me
:yacadiim:

You see, im not angry, far from it. I honestly dont think that my girl Ikram has any feelings for me. She happens to be a bit liral and independent.

It does bother me that I speak to her at all but she calls me like,in average, in every 4 months. I usually speak to her and prefer to speak to her when she's away from home and our conversation covers on innocent stuff such as her upcoming vacation to overseas. She also would give me advice on things. This is a gifted girl, very accomplished. She's an asset for me to keep her as a friend. When im pondering about career trejectory I seek her advice.

I know that you thinking "why didnt he marry her" but I never considered her to that post. She did wanted me to marry her but I declined. She even said " let me take you to my dad, seriously" and I was like "thats just wild". That was 5 years ago.

You see, im not angry, far from it. I honestly dont think that my girl Ikram has any feelings for me. She happens to be a bit liral and independent.

It does bother me that I speak to her at all but she calls me like,in average, in every 4 months. I usually speak to her and prefer to speak to her when she's away from home and our conversation covers on innocent stuff such as her upcoming vacation to overseas. She also would give me advice on things. This is a gifted girl, very accomplished. She's an asset for me to keep her as a friend. When im pondering about career trejectory I seek her advice.

I know that you thinking "why didnt he marry her" but I never considered her to that post. She did wanted me to marry her but I declined. She even said " let me take you to my dad, seriously" and I was like "thats just wild". That was 5 years ago.

I feel for you Wallahi... It seems she's the one who got away walal?

Ok I completely understand for that purpose than you too should continue if it's innocent.

I highly recommend you search for a female you can confide in aswell as have a relationship with.

Know that you know what you need from a relationship, insha'Allah you will find the perfect companion

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Ok I completely understand for that purpose than you too should continue if it's innocent.

I highly recommend you search for a female you can confide in aswell as have a relationship with.

Know that you know what you need from a relationship, insha'Allah you will find the perfect companion

Heres what @UncleMenace gotta do
Forget about what happened in the past youre married and so is she probably the last thing to think about just saying

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:williamswtf:Woman! I have female! I do not confide in my female or the other females ive evicted from my life. Ive dovriced 2x before. Women you are married to, Somali women in particular, would do anything to expose every piece of sensitive thing about you that you confided in her.

Rule UNO NUMERO

DO NOT CONFIDE IN YOUR FEMALE LEST YOU WANT THAT TO BE USED AGAINST YOU AT TIMES OF A DIVORCE. KEEP HER CLUEESS TO WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU FEAR, WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO, WHAT YOU'VE DONE

:williamswtf:Woman! I have female! I do not confide in my female or the other females ive evicted from my life. Ive dovriced 2x before. Women you are married to, Somali women in particular, would do anything to expose every piece of sensitive thing about you that you confided in her.

Rule UNO NUMERO

DO NOT CONFIDE IN YOUR FEMALE LEST YOU WANT THAT TO BE USED AGAINST YOU AT TIMES OF A DIVORCE. KEEP HER CLUEESS TO WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU FEAR, WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO, WHAT YOU'VE DONE

Sorry I didn't know :pachah1:

I couldn't handle that... I would need to know everything about my husband no secrets lol

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts