Ladies ain’t this relationship goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a secret for you girls. Don't tell anyone but...if you prefer Madow men...you can..marry one :ohdamn:

I know, i know. Crazy idea, but it might just work. No more lamenting over the oh so problematic Faarax. Go get your Tyrone sisters. :samwelcome:

This ain’t about tyrone
Damn that how lost you faraaxs are :cryinglaughsmiley:
I just wanna get licked :uCkf6mf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This ain’t about tyrone
Damn that how lost you faraaxs are :cryinglaughsmiley:
I just wanna get licked :uCkf6mf:

Lol, i'm talking about the comparisons being made between faaraxs and tyrones in this very thread, and elsewhere. If you like em, go after em. It's just simple logic.

Lol, i'm talking about the comparisons being made between faaraxs and tyrones in this very thread, and elsewhere. If you like em, go after em. It's just simple logic.

Yo what fun is a thread if faraax isn’t mentioned
:axvmm9o:
Horta if you’re not a sex nerd
Don’t get upset :)

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You need to get off the internet and stop giving a f*ck about people's personal life
Stay on topic fucking goofy
I have a life though. You talking to a habaryar on how it will be nice getting licked out. You also insecure asf, never knew FOB’s are so kacsi.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I have a life though. You talking to a habaryar on how it will be nice getting licked out. You also insecure asf, never knew FOB’s are so kacsi.
I'm not insecure though LOL
Stop giving a f*ck about what I do on a forum and live your own life, The fact that you even pointed out that "you have a life" proves that you don't
Shoo shoo!

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I'm not insecure though LOL
Stop giving a f*ck about what I do on a forum and live your own life, The fact that you even pointed out that "you have a life" proves that you don't
Shoo shoo!
What is definition of life for you? So if I was a like you I would have a life? Bye .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I fear for young Jjero

Burn_the_coal_pay_the_toll.jpg

Stay far far away from these people little sister

Status
Not open for further replies.