Laascaanood now under civilian control

World

VIP
Honestly how do you think this will play out? Blue flags and conference shows people made up their mind what is left on the table for you guys and Musee bixi. Might as well let it play out maybe SSC clashes with fgs and other fms and comes back wait is best option in my opinion bixi should lay low
We’re lucky Muse Bixi is president, he has 68 IQ and his actions only further unite us. Dumb kacaan era military man. :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Honestly how do you think this will play out? Blue flags and conference shows people made up their mind what is left on the table for you guys and Musee bixi. Might as well let it play out maybe SSC clashes with fgs and other fms and comes back wait is best option in my opinion bixi should lay low
SL is not going to attack at all unless the other attack first which they will only reply. I see further negotiations happening imo until theres a solution. Maybe more autonomy for sool or something that benefits the both groups

I can’t wait to see these idoors ran over :ahh:

Many of them are leaving Sool, selling their weapons. When the bullets start flying, we’ll find out how fast they wanna die in a place they don’t belong.

Now that they're scared, Dhulbahante should hurry and buy them out, don't let them own properties on your land, residential, business or otherwise.

Where's that same energy for Sanaag, which according to your constitution is being occupied by a neighboring country.:russ:

Open eyes warya the only reason your flag was flying in LA was because of money, you should see that now more than ever.

I am convinced it was sixir. That's why they were offering "food" and "gifts" again recently.

My predictions for Sambuusiya in the next few weeks:

Plan A: Sheekh Isxaaq nigis will be changed for the Dir-Urur Samaale-Ram Nag nigis.
They will go to HAG and ask for North-South agreement like they did during the civil war. This is probably encouraged by Djibouti's Squatter, the Urur Samaale Godfather.

Plan B: Iidoor will offer Warsangeli and Dhulbahante special status within Sambuusiya, the Presidency or some other offensive 'deal'.

Plan C: North-Land Federal State of Somalia, again they need Harti land for this plan.

Sambuusiya doesn't want to be seen for what it really is and cannot hang at the big table alone.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Where's that same energy for Sanaag, which according to your constitution is being occupied by a neighboring country.:russ:

Open eyes warya the only reason your flag was flying in LA was because of money, you should see that now more than ever.
Kkkk the war if it happens will be in sool and end in garowe if the garaads don't meet our demands :diddyass:

Eastern sanaag is different story

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Honest question to Somalilanders

Why can’t Somaliland just be where Somaliland is wanted?

The SL forces/admin only captured Las Anod in 2007 and they’ve never been in Buhodle. So it’s not like these areas were ever part of SL from the beginning anyway.

There’s no need for bloodshed if everybody just sticks to their piece of land.

The SL forces/admin only captured Las Anod in 2007 and they’ve never been in Buhodle. So it’s not like these areas were ever part of SL from the beginning anyway.

Iidooria has never been a military threat. The issue is and always has been, that nobody wanted an inter-Dhulbahante civil war. But now that Dhulbahante are facing one side together, it's open season on Iidooria if they try it and I hope they can swim, because that's their only exit.

Like @DR OSMAN said, Dhulbahante is one of the most well-armed and trained tribes in Somalia. Look at how many troops Puntland trained for Buuhoodle last year alone, add on top of that, all the troops taken to the South, Eritrea etc, etc. Dhulbahante alone can take big bites out of the Sambuuso. This is why everyone is relaxed and happy. Ding, Dong, the Sarkhaamad witch is dead, the sixir has been lifted. Allahu Akbar!

E.g.

1,600 police and darwiish troops graduated, for Sool + Cayn, that's just last year alone.
Imagine how many exist before that.

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Iidooria has never been a military threat. The issue is and always has been, that nobody wanted an inter-Dhulbahante civil war. But now that Dhulbahante are facing one side together, it's open season on Iidooria if they try it and I hope they can swim, because that's their only exit.

with respect, I’m not interested in FKD

I just want to understand why they’re adamant that Las Anod has to be part of SL when clearly the people of those areas don’t want Somaliland

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
with respect, I’m not interested in FKD

I just want to understand why they’re adamant that Las Anod has to be part of SL when clearly the people of those areas don’t want Somaliland
It’s key to their recognition and part of 1960s borders before uniting with Somalia italaiana

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The claim to independence is due to British colonial borders.

It’s existential not to control Sool given then there’ll be no border and Somalia will be deep inside SL territory. End of the independence cause

Trending