DEVELOPING NEWS Laascaanood now under civilian control

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alot restraint being shown kudos on the army just outside of laska :salute:

Did you even watch the video they are
making fun of Saleebaan Koore the Minister of Information hiding in his house with “huunos” a slur for HA. I guess being a say wallahi you wouldnt understand :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
making fun of Saleebaan Koore the Minister of Information hiding in his house with “huunos” a slur for HA. I guess being a say wallahi you wouldnt understand :mjlol:
That's why I said I'm glad they showing restraint you dumb f*ck :heh:

'Ninkii hadlayaaba, ha iska hadlee, hiigsigu SSC weeyaan'
Garaads taking respite from deliberating the future of SSC regions.

Fnt_CFUXgAAy1d3

Fnt_CFUWYAIIHmF

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Muse Bixi let his nuts hang. This is what he said.

Somaliland is staying in Sool. The ball is in Dhulbahante's court. They need to appoint a leader, none of that 3 president nonsense.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Their hope is that the longer the process takes, the bigger its chance to fail. They don't believe Dhulbahante is able to unify and there will be infighting at some point. Every member of the civic society and Dhulbahante FGS MPs should be in Laascaanood right now.

I noticing trend of you beggerhante changing ur tune since bixi speech and with heavy weapons getting pushed up to sool it's gonna be spooky hours for y'all. :troll:
How did we change our tune? :drakekidding:

Musa Shani is doing us a big favor, we are the most armed people in Somalia, I can’t wait to start this. :drakekidding:

Trending