kpop is taking over our xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
The disease called Kpop (Korean pop) is infecting our women and many more. Xalimos these days are listening to Bts, Exo, Got7 and other groups. How can we stop this? answer: we cant.

Our good sisters in Somalia are not like these westernized Xalimos who would kick their mothers just to get a ticket to South career-_-. Good Xalimos in Somalia learn the whole quran, Respect their parents, Are modest and many more.

This diesease is spreading like ligma.
Stay safe.

Whoever finds those disgusting feminine shits attractive actually needs to go see a therapist. They are so ugly wallahi. :mjlol:

Xalimoids just don't have good taste in men like me:russ:

Fels

#trollhunter
Calling halimos xalimoids yeah your definately a women
GIFs201882213054.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it's not that deep what's wrong with exploring different genres? you guys make it seem is a horrible thing to enjoy Korean pop culture get a grip this is just ridiculous.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Out of all the concerns ppl have about Xalimos, this is the most tame. It's just a music genre. Ain't gonna kill ppl.

it's not that deep what's wrong with exploring different genres? you guys make it seem is a horrible thing to enjoy Korean pop culture get a grip this is just ridiculous.
It’s not nice music
Also little girls like this, women want a hyper masculine guy stinking with testosterone

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s not nice music
Also little girls like this, women want a hyper masculine guy stinking with testosterone
Korean pop culture is in the trend i even got sucked to it 8 years ago but out grew it and honestly who cares theyr miskeen these korean folks better than xaalimos hyping maadow men that talks about drugs, sex and other immoral things.

Keo

VIP
Korean pop culture is in the trend i even got sucked to it 8 years ago but out grew it and honestly who cares theyr miskeen these korean folks better than xaalimos hyping maadow men that talks about drugs, sex and other immoral things.
I've seen some of their music videos and it's pretty much the same thing minus the drugs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've seen some of their music videos and it's pretty much the same thing minus the drugs.
but they dont look like they'll harm a fly tho.. and thats all music like i said somali girls listening to hip hop maadow qaashin is worse than kpop yall niggas cry for the most smallest thing smh

Keo

VIP
but they dont look like they'll harm a fly tho.. and thats all music like i said somali girls listening to hip hop maadow qaashin is worse than kpop yall niggas cry for the most smallest thing smh
A lot of them do listen to that hiphop, afrobeats or r&b stuff on the side while listening to kpop as well. It's just that kpop is a new phenomenon for a lot of them which is why they have invested a lot of time into it after discovering it but they aren't going to totally sacrifice what they previously used to listen to as a result.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They do listen to that hiphop, afrobeats or r&b stuff on the side if they listen to kpop as well. It's just that kpop is a new phenomenon for a lot of them which is why they have invested a lot of time into it after discovering it but they aren't going to totally sacrifice what they used to listen to as a result.
ofcourse they would listen to other genres but what im saying is that kpop is better and innocent than maadow rappers with tattoos who engage in filth and turn somali girls into s im yet to see a somali listening to kpop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending