Khatuumo state is abolished, Galaydh concedes to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Many of us warned SSC and Khatumo supporters about Galeyr and that he's an opportunist, but they didn't want to believe it.
They actually thought he was serious about Khatumo.
He used this project to barter for a cushy position and $$$.

I even saw MANY Dhulbahante warn their Khatumo supporting brethren about this man, but again, it didn't work.

I'm just grateful that he exposed his true face to his people and that everyone knows that he was an instigator and an opportunist all along.

He also has severe cuqdad against MJ, even though his own wife is MJ-Cumar Maxamoud.
His Omar Maxamud wife allows him to go around insulting her clan. Yaab.

Galaydh is an opportunist. Maskeen old ladies living on caydh and disability were sending him money thinking he was really doing something. His only loyalty is to himself.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Are you all retards here or just pretending it just to insult innocent dhulbahante? Listen nobody elect or choose ali khalif as leader of dhulbahante, in fact dhulbahante of buuhoodle rejected him and gave him official public notice that stripped him from power of representing them. Ali khalif represents only himself and his birth town Lasanod. Khalif owns business in hargeisa SL, so he prefers to be in their side. While the Dhulbahante (naleye ahmed) in SSC are pro PL like the handsome minister Ahmed Karren. However, The heros of Buuhoodle do not want to join SL and prefer to make their own khatumo state. End of story, dhulbahante in buuhoodle, Lasanod and PL recognize only farmaajo as true leader of Somalis. End of story and Plz don't bring pictures of some old dhulbahante man who is visiting his village & relatives in buuhoodle or Lasanod as political statements.
tell me how small renegede dusty can create khaatumo?
you realize khaatumo claims alot sool sanaag and parts of togdher which is inhabited by majority isaaq.
laascaanod is part and parcel of sland. PL should come and get it back

you realize khaatumo claims alot sool sanaag and parts of togdher which is inhabited by majority isaaq.

Concentrate on your recognition mission first.

Tell me any isaaq deegan in sool which have equivalent population and size to laascaanood or taleex.

Even caynabo is the size of my tuulo inhabited by my uncles :snoop:

@Armadillo

Dhulos have thousands of loyal Puntites. Many of whom have died alongside other PL clans.

Furthermore, we live among each other, especially when there is adrought or disaster. Today you will find them in Bari with Mjs, living in peace and brotherhood. They have been welcomed by us and we would be welcomed by them as they are our tol and neighbours.

Peace.

@Armadillo

Dhulos have thousands of loyal Puntites. Many of whom have died alongside other PL clans.

Furthermore, we live among each other, especially when there is adrought or disaster. Today you will find them in Bari with Mjs, living in peace and brotherhood. They have been welcomed by us and we would be welcomed by them as they are our tol and neighbours.

Peace.

Very weird guy. He definitely got bullied by a dhulbahante school mate :lol:

I know a couple of families who have MJ and dhulbahante parents.

My best friend is Majeerteen with dhulbahante mother and he grew up in laascaanood.

The dude is living in 19th century lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Armadillo

Peace.

Maybe they're your tol, certainly not mine. If i ever see a Dhulo, I'll slap his forehead down to size.

El padrone

Tell me any isaaq deegan in sool which have equivalent population and size to laascaanood or taleex.

Even caynabo is the size of my tuulo inhabited by my uncles :snoop:
recent SL voter registration in sool was 183,000.
so you are telling me that numbers dont represent isaaq pop in sool esp HY/HJ?
sool can be be harti majority buy still isaaq is represented well. cant argue that

sool can be be harti majority buy still isaaq is represented well. cant argue that

Yes and we should believe your lies, every election SL brings Issaq from Ogaden (Pto vote and increase their numbers in election.

Tell me all the isaaq tuulo who voted :lol:

The number is definetly exaggerated. No way in hell 180k isaaq voted from sool.

Show us source and all the mini villages who voted

El padrone

Yes and we should believe your lies, every election SL brings Issaq from Ogaden (Pto vote and increase their numbers in election.
kkkkk look at u! making never ending excuses. sxb isaaq and harti share more than you can imaging. we can have different views in politics but as recent development in sool shows, dhulos are embracing their nation.
its ramadan and theres already bloody clan wars in sool. lets not fuel animosity bw somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts