Khatuumo state is abolished, Galaydh concedes to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Personally al shabaab is my enemy not Kenya and Ethiopia whereas you somalidiid are Ethiopia enemy only when they're in Somalia fighting al shabaab cause you support al shabaab cause they serve your agenda of destabilising Somalia so you can see the fruition of icitiraaf, the jig is up.

But when they're in hargaisa ethyis your brother right:childplease:

The only clan to call ciidan shishiiye on other somalis oo weliba kufaanaya, hadana anakaad somalidiid ubixisay:drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ma hawiye baad tageero karaadanaysa:chrisfreshhah: Inalilaahi. Hawiye, kenyaati ama itoobiyeen kucaawan maayo. Wallahi fulay waaxid:russ:
I don't cry IRIR like you do but by day you claim you're an Arab that shiekh isaac was an Arab hypocrisy at its most sinister.

I am willing to unite with Somalis regardless of whether they're dir, hawiye, digil iyo marifle, madibaan, bantu miise cadcad ma garatey you somalidiid your instigating won't work so I suggest you stay secluded in your three city country holding on firmly to your cuqdad:susp:

xisaabiye

I don't cry IRIR like you do but by day you claim you're an Arab that shiekh isaac was an Arab hypocrisy at its most sinister.

I am willing to unite with Somalis regardless of whether they're dir, hawiye, digil iyo marifle, madibaan, bantu miise cadcad ma garatey you somalidiid your instigating won't work so I suggest you stay secluded in your three city country holding on firmly to your cuqdad:susp:

Unite with hawiye & digil iyo midhifle but call kenyans & xbasha to chase them out of jubooyinka and parts of mudug, you're a funny :mjlaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The only clan to call ciidan shishiiye on other somalis oo weliba kufaanaya, hadana anakaad somalidiid ubixisay:drakekidding:
We're fighting terrorists it's an international problem if you haven't noticed oh you're from burco hargaisa & berbera I forgot you were immune from attacks cause most of the icitiraaf terrorists reside there, that's why Djibouti closed off its border with Isaac & ethydone the same the only place you're allowed to operate unabated is Mogadishu all in the name of IRIR look how that turned out a icitiraaf bomb going off every other day

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Unite with hawiye & digil iyo midhifle but call kenyans to chase them out of jubooyinka and parts of mudug, you're a funny :mjlaugh:
I get it you don't want to be part of Somalia but must you instigate between those of us who believe in Somalia & send us your icitiraaf suicide bombers & celebrate our misfortunes indeed one will reap just what they sow.

xisaabiye

We're fighting terrorists it's an international problem if you haven't noticed oh you're from burco hargaisa & berbera I forgot you were immune from attacks cause most of the icitiraaf terrorists reside there, that's why Djibouti closed off its border with Isaac & ethydone the same the only place you're allowed to operate unabated is Mogadishu all in the name of IRIR look how that turned out a icitiraaf bomb going off every other day

Terrorrists:drakelaugh: al shabaab was created after your people called ethiopians into somalia. This type of treachery is unheard of in somali history. Then your tribe did the same thing in Jubbaland which made the real natives join alshabaab:pachah1:. Somalidiidku wa idinka, stop projecting.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Terrorrists:drakelaugh: al shabaab was created after your people called ethiopians into somalia. This type of treachery is unheard of in somali history. Then your tribe did the same thing in Jubbaland which made the real natives join alshabaab:pachah1:. Somalidiidku wa idinka, stop projecting.
I know you don't see al shabaab as a terrorist group but the rest of the world does maybe that's why you haven't gained recognition from the international community cause they know you're sponsoring terrorists.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's been a terrorist attack in Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, somalia, Djibouti but wait for it...

There's never been a terrorist attack in burco hargaisa & berbera :yacadiim:

Stop behaving like Israel Allah doesn't like aggressors I don't claim hargaisa so stop claiming awdal & sool, sanaag:mjohreally:

This is you're home the politics section,
:damn::damn::damn:
This place Creeps me out, and you're
Mindless dribble is in my head....

Stop :ohlord:

Seriously wallahi book a flight and
Take a holiday this summer to
Puntland,:umad: nothing like
Being back home with you're own ppl
Best experience :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is you're home the politics section,
:damn::damn::damn:
This place Creeps me out, and you're
Mindless dribble is in my head....

Stop :ohlord:

Seriously wallahi book a flight and
Take a holiday this summer to
Puntland,:umad: nothing like
Being back home with you're own ppl
Best experience :rejoice:
My home is Somalia except burco berbera & hargaisa (somaliland)

I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Horta isn't your mother Arab kkkk why are you here trying to instigate hate between Somalis.

Gambar

VIP
There's no occupation. There's as many Dhulbahante Somaliland supporters as there are Khaatumo supporters. Now that Khaatumo and SL are coming to an agreement there's no need for anymore fighting. People can now focus on developing their regions.

Public support for the Mogadishu administration is against the law for obvious reasons. Coldoon was arrested because he broke the law. If you want people to not get arrested then you should support Somaliland recognition.
What are the obvious reasons? Loooooool don't kill me :drakelaugh:

You hate hj kkkk

You could tell these people whatever you want :sass1:but you and I know what's going on:sass2:

What drugs you on? How can I hate my own tribe?

IMG_6654.GIF

I will never be a qablist, never!

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.