Khatuumo state is abolished, Galaydh concedes to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need no assistance buhoodle is right next to burco let's see you come and try claim that land then you will see dhulbhante wasn't born alone.

Lol why would they claim it?

What so you don't need assistance
From the Somali government but
Yet you're against the secession
Of puntland?? The government hasn't
not once offered you guys help in the dispute.
:drakekidding:

Calm down it's not that deep, We've
all got bigger problems Back
home.

Their trying to survive back home
The people aren't Thinking about politics!

This is my problem and when you mention this to Somalilanders, they either go silent or they continue their kibir. I can't be civil with someone who is okay with subjugating fellow Somali's. There is no way that will happen. I would spit in the face of anyone who said some of things said on here irl.
Who is Somaliland subjugating?

If SL were subjugating other Somalis then why are they having talks? :ayaanswag:

No need to get emotional.

What do you call occupying other people's land? What do you call arresting people for showing support for Khaatumo or Somalia? Can you tell me?

Hell, people from your own qabiil get arrested for supporting Somalia like Coldoon. Your "government" is pressed, upset and tyranical.

Don't play obtuse and don't talk to me about getting emotional.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol why would they claim it?

What so you don't need assistance
From the Somali government but
Yet you're against the secession
Of puntland?? The government hasn't
not once offered you guys help in the dispute.
:drakekidding:

Calm down it's not that deep, We've
all got bigger problems Back
home.

Their trying to survive back home
The people aren't Thinking about politics!
Look at my avatar. As long as your people stick to their land we're good.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Jubooyinka iskaba ilow, That's why yall called the kenyans to liberate kismaayo right:mjlol:
Jubooyinka iska ilow kulahaa. Are you Darood? If not sit your ass down and be quiet

Or are you gonna claim kismaayo as well? :mjlol::mjlol:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Sxb worry about your regions, Jubbaland has nothing to do with you.

Or are you gonna claim kismaayo as well? :mjlol::mjlol:

We claim what we take without calling ciidan shisheeye :umad: Stay calling kenyans and ethiopians on other somalis, mala dabadhiifnimo walo dhasha:heh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We claim what we take without calling ciidan shisheeye :umad: Stay calling kenyans and ethiopians on other somalis, mala dabadhiifnimo walo dhasha:heh:
Horta you're isaaq right? How did you even enter this conversation:mjlol::mjlol:

What has Jubbaland got to do with your people:russ:

isaaqku niiko badaana :mjlol:

What do you call occupying other people's land? What do you call arresting people for showing support for Khaatumo or Somalia? Can you tell me?

Hell, people from your own qabiil get arrested for supporting Somalia like Coldoon. Your "government" is pressed, upset and tyranical.

Don't play obtuse and don't talk to me about getting emotional.
There's no occupation. There's as many Dhulbahante Somaliland supporters as there are Khaatumo supporters. Now that Khaatumo and SL are coming to an agreement there's no need for anymore fighting. People can now focus on developing their regions.

Public support for the Mogadishu administration is against the law for obvious reasons. Coldoon was arrested because he broke the law. If you want people to not get arrested then you should support Somaliland recognition.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no occupation. There's as many Dhulbahante Somaliland supporters as there are Khaatumo supporters. Now that Khaatumo and SL are coming to an agreement there's no need for anymore fighting. People can now focus on developing their regions.

Public support for the Mogadishu administration is against the law for obvious reasons. Coldoon was arrested because he broke the law. If you want people to not get arrested then you should support Somaliland recognition.
Kids getting shot for waving the flag of Somalia in awdal iyo sool ain't occupation typical icitiraaf worshipper reasoning with them is like drawing water from a mirage.

xisaabiye

Kids getting shot for waving the flag of Somalia in awdal iyo sool ain't occupation typical icitiraaf worshipper reasoning with them is like drawing water from a mirage.

Kids getting mowed down by kenyans and ethiopians because the "biggest" clan can't get the land they claim. Isku faana weligiin, soomalidiidka asal ah batihiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Read the thread title buddy. This is about your harti being regulated:heh:
That's how much hate you got for dhulbhante yet you want them to join you when they know you despise them and blame them and samaroon for the actions that were carried out by a dictator, do you think only Isaac have brains don't insult our intelligence.

The only reason you're even allowed to run amok with your icitiraaf bullshit is because of hawiye but soon hawiye & darood will reconcile then what khaatumo will either form a state with warsengali or join puntland samaroon & ciise can make their own maamul that comes under the federal government in Mogadishu. Isaac can take their three cities of burco, berbera & hargaisa and join Israel for all I care.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kids getting mowed down by kenyans and ethiopians because the "biggest" clan can't get the land they claim. Isku faana weligiin, soomalidiidka asal ah batihiin
Personally al shabaab is my enemy not Kenya and Ethiopia whereas you somalidiid are Ethiopia enemy only when they're in Somalia fighting al shabaab cause you support al shabaab cause they serve your agenda of destabilising Somalia so you can see the fruition of icitiraaf, the jig is up.

But when they're in hargaisa ethyis your brother right:childplease:

xisaabiye

That's how much hate you got for dhulbhante yet you want them to join you when they know you despise them and blame them and samaroon for the actions that were carried out by a dictator, do you think only Isaac have brains don't insult our intelligence.

The only reason you're even allowed to run amok with your icitiraaf bullshit is because of hawiye but soon hawiye & darood will reconcile then what khaatumo will either form a state with warsengali or join puntland samaroon & ciise can make their own maamul that comes under the federal government in Mogadishu. Isaac can take their three cities of burco, berbera & hargaisa and join Israel for all I care.

Ma hawiye baad tageero karaadanaysa:chrisfreshhah: Inalilaahi. Hawiye, kenyaati ama itoobiyeen kucaawan maayo. Wallahi fulay waaxid:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts