Khaatumo I will knock you out like this if you claim my lands Sool & Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Do you even know how the somaliland military works behind the scenes? It's organised by the higher ups into Isaaq subclans and this is how the higher ups view it.

I'm telling you once silanyos dementia suffering backside is removed from office and either Faysal/cirro/musa biixi take over then they will deploy 30,000 soldiers consisting of all the subclans in the army.
dhulbahante can stretch to 20,000 so it isnt:camby:
scratch that my laf alone can strech to 10,000 if they wanted to:camby:
we need alot of money thoe:eminemdamn:
tbh 2 strategies could work one is to turn this into tribal which force the trash seating in las anod to choose sides probably on ourside so you probably lose control of the few dhulos areas you control:kanyecute:
the other is to keep this khatumo/sl thing going if so they should use Asymmetric warfare this is probably the most effective the fake country called sl is built like a country the only problem being is not a real country they will drain there economy fast if they fought asymmetric:kanyecute:
sometimes i wish i was militery strategist i could outsmart all these dumbass somalis have:denzelnigga:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why 30,000 troops? when these Khaatumo guys are probably just a couple hundred.Sland govt current position and policy towrd the east will produce better outcomes in the long term then having a military occupation.As we long as we control the provincial capitals and give the dhulbahante more involvement in the govt while making sure to catch these terroist khatumo guys and also encircle their strongholds like what Sland is doing to buuhoodle right now.Military occupation will have the people resent us bro and remember these dhulbahante are our brothers as many have intermarried with Hj,Hy for centuries....
dont talk out of your ass:dead:

S

SOMACOON

That is possibly one of the most agriculturally fertile lands in all of Somalia. The economic benefits of that fertile land is unimaginable. The man that governs it would have allot of say over the fruits and vegetables that would be sold in markets of Xamar, economically speaking that land is a goldmine with its close proximity to the rivers.

I don't know man if something like that slips out of your hands I don't think it would be easy to return.

Also what's the deal with habar gidir trying to rob the biyomal/surre fertile farming lands in shabeelada hoose
:childplease:
Bro, we live on the Jubba valley, the Bantus and all the minorities are governed with respect. As for the Hutus, they've been bootyclappin for us since Barre. We use them on the front lines, most of the Fartaags men are Raxaweyn, Dir and Hawiye.
We've signed a contract with the Ethiopians and they're on their way to Kismayo this month. This means Raskanbooni has been labeled ONLF. They've labeled our Sade troops Al Shabab, so we're only playing the same card in return.
Wallahi all jokes aside, we will die for Kismaayo and all the coastlines of Jubba.
We control the whole Jubaland in terms of population and we will continue to flourish.

If Villa Somalia continues with the corruption I suggest forming an independent nation.
We will inherit the greenest portion of Somalia and will build roads to showcase the greenery. Dhib malahan

Why 30,000 troops? when these Khaatumo guys are probably just a couple hundred.Sland govt current position and policy towrd the east will produce better outcomes in the long term then having a military occupation.As we long as we control the provincial capitals and give the dhulbahante more involvement in the govt while making sure to catch these terroist khatumo guys and also encircle their strongholds like what Sland is doing to buuhoodle right now.Military occupation will have the people resent us bro and remember these dhulbahante are our brothers as many have intermarried with Hj,Hy for centuries....

My political ideology is the "big stick diplomacy" so I tend to view a strong response to security issues to be the best response available to a administration.

Khatumo should be dealt with swiftly & harshly in order to send a strong message of deterrence to the DFS administration sitting inside Xamar.

They the DFS must never be in any doubts over the borders of British somaliland and those of italia Somalia. Deterrence is the best way to keep them out of our borders. So far this khatumo situation is certainly not doing us any favours all the while the United Nations is rebuilding the DFS's military and equipping them.

dhulbahante can stretch to 20,000 so it isnt:camby:
scratch that my laf alone can strech to 10,000 if they wanted to:camby:
we need alot of money thoe:eminemdamn:
tbh 2 strategies could work one is to turn this into tribal which force the trash seating in las anod to choose sides probably on ourside so you probably lose control of the few dhulos areas you control:kanyecute:
the other is to keep this khatumo/sl thing going if so they should use Asymmetric warfare this is probably the most effective the fake country called sl is built like a country the only problem being is not a real country they will drain there economy fast if they fought asymmetric:kanyecute:
sometimes i wish i was militery strategist i could outsmart all these dumbass somalis have:denzelnigga:

Adigu miyaad waalatay? Khatumo will never in a million years field 1,000 into a battle. Because you don't have the resources for that.

You're however one thousand percent correct though asymmetrical war also known as terrorism :comeon:

Would bring somaliland crashing down, I can just imagine bombs going off inside hargeisa

Bro, we live on the Jubba valley, the Bantus and all the minorities are governed with respect. As for the Hutus, they've been bootyclappin for us since Barre. We use them on the front lines, most of the Fartaags men are Raxaweyn, Dir and Hawiye.
We've signed a contract with the Ethiopians and they're on their way to Kismayo this month. This means Raskanbooni has been labeled ONLF. They've labeled our Sade troops Al Shabab, so we're only playing the same card in return.
Wallahi all jokes aside, we will die for Kismaayo and all the coastlines of Jubba.
We control the whole Jubaland in terms of population and we will continue to flourish.

If Villa Somalia continues with the corruption I suggest forming an independent nation.
We will inherit the greenest portion of Somalia and will build roads to showcase the greenery. Dhib malahan

Jecliya beesha Daroodweyn oo isnacday

obamadatazz

How fucking hard is it for Mj to lead you all and share power equally?!

f*ck boy last time you ever faced my sub clan not when you hoes sneak attack us in the late 80s it was hy defeat by a nalay ahmedsiilaanyolaugh
you hy nikkas rarely try land expansion shit on us for a reasonsiilaanyolaugh

nigga....we ain't even talkin about garxajis...we talmbout HABAR YOONIS. We don't even need cidagaale help...we'd have an apartheid against the dhulbahante in that region. :banderas::heh::sheed::umad:

then take your land and pimp your naago out. :umad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Adigu miyaad waalatay? Khatumo will never in a million years field 1,000 into a battle. Because you don't have the resources for that.

You're however one thousand percent correct though asymmetrical war also known as terrorism :comeon:

Would bring somaliland crashing down, I can just imagine bombs going off inside hargeisa
you call it terrorist i call it getting the job doneobamadatazz

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

This bandit guy is talking out of his ass,Dhulbahante don't have an appetite for war neither do Landers.Let him envision terrorists bombing civilians from his Sofa in the west cause if Al shabab can't do that how could you expect a khaatumo fighter with an average iq of 60 is capable of doing that

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
nigga....we ain't even talkin about garxajis...we talmbout HABAR YOONIS. We don't even need cidagaale help...we'd have an apartheid against the dhulbahante in that region. :banderas::heh::sheed::umad:

then take your land and pimp your naago out. :umad:
hy this hy that we dont care you aint shit to us:drakekidding:go try to flex your muscle on other dhulos my folks borders we never hear peep from you folks funny thing is you folks try to flex your muscle on dhulos in ethiopia and buhoodle but never us i wonder why:francis:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
hy this hy that we dont care you aint shit to us:drakekidding:go try to flex your muscle on other dhulos my folks borders we never hear peep from you folks funny thing is you folks try to flex your muscle on dhulos in ethiopia and buhoodle but never us i wonder why:francis:
Are you Ogaden???

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This bandit guy is talking out of his ass,Dhulbahante don't have an appetite for war neither do Landers.Let him envision terrorists bombing civilians from his Sofa in the west cause if Al shabab can't do that how could you expect a khaatumo fighter with an average iq of 60 is capable of doing that
first dont talk out of your ass they could this strategy in las anod district that alone will cause problem for your economy :camby:and plus the sell outs in las anod will starve in the process killing 2 birds with one stone:wow:

I like you since you actually talk civil, and this board needs the moderation it needs so that all discussions flow like this.

Lets for a second assume SL is in a vaccuum, so PL and Somaliweyn dont exist. What do you mean by give Dhulbros more involvement in the government? But first explain how the current government works, and how it cant change.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
first dont talk out of your ass they could this strategy in las anod district that alone will cause problem for your economy :camby:and plus the sell outs in las anod will starve in the process killing 2 birds with one stone:wow:
You really don't know what you are talking about.The east has no economic benefit.Berbera/trade with Ethiopia is our main revenue so I doubt it Lascanood will hurt our economy.The reason we need the east is to show legitimacy,we need to show we are the successor state of British Somaliland before the union.Please stop talking bro

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I like you since you actually talk civil, and this board needs the moderation it needs so that all discussions flow like this.

Lets for a second assume SL is in a vaccuum, so PL and Somaliweyn dont exist. What do you mean by give Dhulbros more involvement in the government? But first explain how the current government works, and how it cant change.
this is the reason we dont have a state:wow:
they aint your friends stop communicating with them dont tell me you have isaaq mother:wow:
i hate dhulos who mingle with isaaq i blame them for everything:wow:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
this is the reason we dont have a state:wow:
they aint your friends stop communicating with them dont tell me you have isaaq mother:wow:
i hate dhulos who mingle with isaaq i blame them for everything:wow:
We are not your enemies we are your brothers and neighbors and instead of fighting we should continue building our areas and educating our people.I hate war mongers whether they are Hy,HJ or dhulbahante....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending