Khaatumo I will knock you out like this if you claim my lands Sool & Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhhhhhhhhhhh
Waxba isma dhaantaan. waxaa tihiin EEY iyo labadiisa dhagood. bwahahaha,..
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Marehan brainsssssss

seein OG darod fight eydoor n he runs hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nabeel786

Southie pride
hhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Marehan brainsssssss

seein darod fight eydoor n he runs hhhhhhhhhhhhh
^^Forget about EEYDOOR. Me and you we need no referee. ii8. I will f*ck you up Ogaden ilko-dheer. Will rape you right in front of Kenyans's army. dayum.

7267590542_4e99f06cb4_z.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
nigga....who the f*ck is scared of dhulbahante :westbrookwtf:

if i was president, i'd invade and wipe that shythole ya'll call khatumo state in 1 day and no nigga would stop me. :ufdup:
f*ck boy last time you ever faced my sub clan not when you hoes sneak attack us in the late 80s it was hy defeat by a nalay ahmedsiilaanyolaugh
you hy nikkas rarely try land expansion shit on us for a reasonsiilaanyolaugh

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Somaliland has not yet had a war with the traitors that identify themselves as khatumo.

I know they are your fellow Darood's but there is no need to big them up when somaliland has not yet had a defining battle with them.
correct yourself the so called khatumo have defeated so called somaliland how ever we never faced isaaq:ayaanswag:
you aint gonna do shit to us the jamac siyaad trash are our main enemy:pacspit:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That is possibly one of the most agriculturally fertile lands in all of Somalia. The economic benefits of that fertile land is unimaginable. The man that governs it would have allot of say over the fruits and vegetables that would be sold in markets of Xamar, economically speaking that land is a goldmine with its close proximity to the rivers.

I don't know man if something like that slips out of your hands I don't think it would be easy to return.

Also what's the deal with habar gidir trying to rob the biyomal/surre fertile farming lands in shabeelada hoose
:childplease:
if in the early 90s dir in shabeelade hoose sided with darod this wouldnt happen the thing with hawiye is they first came on the probaganda that they were fighting the evil darod the people there sided with them when they failed against us they decided to stay is all there fault look at middle jubba and jamama district darod have controlled it for 3 decades we never took the minorities proberty or farms hawiye in the other hand has done.:kobeok:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Defeated?? They have no weapons,no money and if they truly had the support of the people they would have risen up.You diaspora Daroods are fucked in the head.You mans want to declare war on Sland from the comfort of you sofa in the west,There will be casualties,human loss, and suffering.The average dhulbahnate guy just want development,feed his family and to have peace.Take your war mongering down south,Khaatumo is lucky the Sland govt is taking pragmatic approach of trying to become more popular.You haven't seen them use the Iron fist yet and I hope they will never have to since at the end of the day we are all somalis and muslims

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Defeated?? They have no weapons,no money and if they truly had the support of the people they would have risen up.You diaspora Daroods are fucked in the head.You mans want to declare war on Sland from the comfort of you sofa in the west,There will be casualties,human loss, and suffering.The average dhulbahnate guy just want development,feed his family and to have peace.Take your war mongering down south,Khaatumo is lucky the Sland govt is taking pragmatic approach of trying to become more popular.You haven't seen them use the Iron fist yet and I hope they will never have to since at the end of the day we are all somalis and muslims
the average dhulbahante guy can f*ck himself:camby:
go head try iron fist f*ck :childplease:

correct yourself the so called khatumo have defeated so called somaliland how ever we never faced isaaq:ayaanswag:
you aint gonna do shit to us the jamac siyaad trash are our main enemy:pacspit:

Do you even know how the somaliland military works behind the scenes? It's organised by the higher ups into Isaaq subclans and this is how the higher ups view it.

I'm telling you once silanyos dementia suffering backside is removed from office and either Faysal/cirro/musa biixi take over then they will deploy 30,000 soldiers consisting of all the subclans in the army.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Do you even know how the somaliland military works behind the scenes? It's organised by the higher ups into Isaaq subclans and this is how the higher ups view it.

I'm telling you once silanyos dementia suffering backside is removed from office and either Faysal/cirro/musa biixi take over then they will deploy 30,000 soldiers consisting of all the subclans in the army.
Why 30,000 troops? when these Khaatumo guys are probably just a couple hundred.Sland govt current position and policy towrd the east will produce better outcomes in the long term then having a military occupation.As we long as we control the provincial capitals and give the dhulbahante more involvement in the govt while making sure to catch these terroist khatumo guys and also encircle their strongholds like what Sland is doing to buuhoodle right now.Military occupation will have the people resent us bro and remember these dhulbahante are our brothers as many have intermarried with Hj,Hy for centuries....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts