Kenyan traitor is condemning other Kenyan traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I suspected k6734 was him all this time wallahi. I have nothing to prove it though, do you have anything?

What kind of retard goes onto a development forum (SkyScraperCity) and does FKD when they banned qabayalad? :drakelaugh:Especially with posts that bear an uncanny resemblance to those of Mooryan Geeljire. If you have something to indict him it would make my life, let alone my day.

:dead:

Listen all the mooryans on the internet are the same: LegendarySSJ4(SSC Somalia) = GallumerianSlayer(somnet) and Malistar2012(SOnline) = k6734(SSC Somalia) = Geeljire252 (somnet) = Boqor Geeljire252

I know for certain that Legendary is GallumerianSlayer and that Malistar is k6734 and that Geeljire252 is BoqorGeeljire252, I just need that final link to prove once and for all that the last 4 accounts listed (k6734, Malistar, Boqor Geeljire and Geeljire) are one and the same. We need evidence (hard evidence) that k6734 and Geeljire are the same.

Galmudug doesn't have engineers. Name me one legitimate Galmudug engineer.

Puntland built a 700km Highway from Galkacyo to Bosasso, building a highway from Garacad to Ethiopia, Bosasso to Erigavo and Garowe to Lascaanod.

Meanwhile here is your alter-ego k6734 on SSC Somalia claiming that all of the road won't be paved LOL:
read the first sentence.

:duck::duck:

puntland did not build the GLK Bosaso highway, it was built by the chinese in the 70s, who are you fooling?

Meanwhile here is your alter-ego k6734 on SSC
:draketf:I don't have an account on skycraper city.

The only accounts I have, are on somnet and here.

TheLibertarianQuiche

:duck::duck:

puntland did not build the GLK Bosaso highway, it was built by the chinese in the 70s, who are you fooling?

:draketf:I don't have an account on skycraper city.

The only accounts I have, are on somnet and here.

Actually built by the Italians in late 80's and finished during the civil war. It got destroyed due to cyclones and wear and tear due to heavy usage by overweight trucks. Galkacyo to Garowe was completely destroyed until recently and Garowe to Bosasso was renovated under Farole and finished by Abdiweli.

They built it until Galkacyo and Italy did the rest when Barre toppled in the north.

But it had numerous cyclones as well as destruction due to weight pressure. This is why I say Galmudug will never have engineers.

Renovating is nothing compared to building a 264km higway from scratch.

Hobyo-Gaalkacyo road was built from scratch along with Oshaco using ilmo-caato machinery and local galmudugian engineers.

This was hobyo-gaalkacyo road a few months ago.
EFWBI8x.jpg

Galmudugians building Hobyo-GLK higway.

Today.
R09E5tn.png

13256117_600734126751174_250790682970410576_n.jpg

All of the road was built using no foreign "aid", no foreign contractors, no FG support, just pure reer-Galmudug grit and brain.

nIlhb3n.png

No quit derailing the topic.:icon arrow:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Renovating is nothing compared to building a 300km higway from scratch

I think the Eyl to Garowe, Bosasso to Erigavo and Garacad to Ethiopia highways are all more than 300km and are all being done at once without aid.

Oshaco is worse than Abdullahi Yusuf Airport and that was built over 30 years ago kkkk. Take the L and leave, Galnigis is nothing.

I think the Eyl to Garowe, Bosasso to Erigavo and Garacad to Ethiopia highways are all more than 300km and are all being done at once without aid.
Oshaco is worse than Abdullahi Yusuf Airport and that was built over 30 years ago kkkk. Take the L and leave, Galnigis is nothing.
Bosaaso airport to the dusty kacaan airstrip, all were built by either foreigners or kacaan taxes.

Tell me a single thing you have accomplished yourself.

You can't even defeat a few ragtag child soldiers on dingy boats without prostituting to the FG for arms.:ftw9nwa:

The response from federal government comes after President Abdiweli Gas of Puntland called for urgent help to fight the armed group that is expanding in the territories of Puntland administration.

Speaking to VOA Somali, President Abdiweli said his regional administration and federal government are united in the fight against Alshabaab.
"expanding"
:dead:

Imagine if HSM didn't send those arms..
They would be in Garowe today.
:dead1:

Talking about Ls come and collect this one.
CZwOEbgUMAAH544.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Bosaaso airport to the dusty kacaan airstrip, all were built by either foreigners or kacaan taxes.

I know the mighty super-power Galmudug obviously is too good for this but there is this thing called contracting. So you pay a foreign country with good building standards to build something for you and you operate it. They also do it in Xamar but with Turks.

Tell me a single thing you have accomplished yourself.

You can't even defeat a few ragtag child soldiers on dingy boats without prostituting to the FG for arms.:ftw9nwa:

We accomplished this within my compariot Abdiweli's term:

Bender Qaasim Airport
Garowe Airport
5 new highways to link every town/city in PL
Upgrades to current highways
Paving all major roads in Garowe and many neighbourhood roads
Paving all major roads in Galkacyo and Bosasso
New Oil terminal at Bosasso Airport
New fish markets
New ministries in Garowe and Bosasso
Making school free in the major cities

Still to come:
New $200 million port in Bosasso
New port in Garacad
4 Fish factories in Puntland
Galkacyo Airport (Under construction)
Highway to Somaliland
Qardho airport
Dams in Puntland
etc.

Imagine if HSM didn't send those arms..
They would be in Garowe today.
:dead1:

HSM didn't send those arms. We actually accomplish stuff without AMISOM, whereas no Hawiye leader can go to the toilet without AMISOM.

Gerara here before I expose you fully.

I know the mighty super-power Galmudug obviously is too good for this but there is this thing called contracting. So you pay a foreign country with good building standards to build something for you and you operate it..
You pay them with foreign aid, I don't see how this is your achievement.

:mindblown:

Bender Qaasim Airport
Garowe Airport
New fish markets
Bosaaso = built and paid for by the china.
http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2016-02/26/content_37882978.htm

Garowe airport built and paid for by Turkish and Kuwaiti.
Turkish contracting Firm, SMK Group won the tender worth a total of $6 million, with Kuwaiti Nabeel Abdul-Raheem Consulting Firm (NARCO) awarded consultancy in the course of the project.

Turkish contractors shipped heavy machineries and other equipment from neighboring Djibouti earlier this month.

PL source: http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...d-commences-work-on-ambitious-airport-project

"our achievement":drakelaugh:

HSM didn't send those arms.
:comeon:

@TheLibertarianQuiche You can't boast a region that was heavily favoured for decades in comparison to the area of Galmudug. You got tons of free development projects, ports, airports, roads etc under Barre, and more support afterwards under A.Y and later presidents. Mean while Galmudug is a newer state who was done everything by themselves. They had no existing free infrastructure, ports or airports. Everything was built and financed by the local population, diaspora and the Galmudug administration, and masha'allah they have and continue to outdo themselves.

And due to the previous infrastructure, airports and ports + relative peace for decades, Puntland has gotten more foreign investments and support. Puntland has had waay bigger advantages, yet Galmudug is punching above its weight and doing great. And soon foreign investment will pour in, as the locals have been active in business talks and invited many investors to Galmudug:nvjpqts:
I know the mighty super-power Galmudug obviously is too good for this but there is this thing called contracting. So you pay a foreign country with good building standards to build something for you and you operate it. They also do it in Xamar but with Turks.

Bender Qaasim Airport
Garowe Airport
New fish markets

Still to come:
New $200 million port in Bosasso
New port in Garacad
4 Fish factories in Puntland
Galkacyo Airport (Under construction)
Highway to Somaliland
Qardho airport
Dams in Puntland
etc.

HSM didn't send those arms. We actually accomplish stuff without AMISOM, whereas no Hawiye leader can go to the toilet without AMISOM.

Gerara here before I expose you fully.
And the DP port deal with Bosaso was cancelled as they chose Berbera instead.

Galmudug is still liberating its areas from AS with their local militia. Puntland got two ship loads of weapons from HSM after just asking for it. But inshaallah Galmudug will liberate all of their land and continue to prosper.

TheLibertarianQuiche

@TheLibertarianQuiche You can't boast a region that was heavily favoured for decades in comparison to the area of Galmudug. You got tons of free development projects, ports, airports, roads etc under Barre, and more support afterwards under A.Y and later presidents. Mean while Galmudug is a newer state who was done everything by themselves. They had no existing free infrastructure, ports or airports. Everything was built and financed by the local population, diaspora and the Galmudug administration, and masha'allah they have and continue to outdo themselves.

And due to the previous infrastructure, airports and ports + relative peace for decades, Puntland has gotten more foreign investments and support. Puntland has had waay bigger advantages, yet Galmudug is punching above its weight and doing great. And soon foreign investment will pour in, as the locals have been active in business talks and invited many investors to Galmudug:nvjpqts:

And the DP port deal with Bosaso was cancelled as they chose Berbera instead.

Galmudug is still liberating its areas from AS with their local militia. Puntland got two ship loads of weapons from HSM after just asking for it. But inshaallah Galmudug will liberate all of their land and continue to prosper.

1. The region that had its towns either poisoned or burned was favoured :drakewtf:
2. We had no airports under the Kacaan, only Bosasso port and one paved road. Your point?
3. Galmudug has been around for ages, it was founded in 2013 but we know it was around before then.
4. Galmudug's government has funded nothing, they're just sad peace came to Somalia.
5. We got foreign investment because we worked for it.
6. DP said Berbera and Bossaso will not be linked.
7. Galmudug doesn't even have an army and Puntland asked HSM for one thing and everyone is mad.
8. How is Galmudug going to prosper when nearly 90% can't and will never learn to read.

TheLibertarianQuiche

You pay them with foreign aid, I don't see how this is your achievement.

:mindblown:

We don't we pay them with loans and our budget.

No it was built by China.

Garowe airport built and paid for by Turkish and Kuwaiti.

Garowe was built by Turks (who also built Xamar) but the difference is we took a loan to pay for it instead of begging.

1. The region that had its towns either poisoned or burned was favoured :drakewtf:
2. We had no airports under the Kacaan, only Bosasso port and one paved road. Your point?
3. Galmudug has been around for ages, it was founded in 2013 but we know it was around before then.
4. Galmudug's government has funded nothing, they're just sad peace came to Somalia.
7. Galmudug doesn't even have an army and Puntland asked HSM for one thing and everyone is mad.
8. How is Galmudug going to prosper when nearly 90% can't and will never learn to read.

Before Barre went crazy you and me both know which regions were more favoured or got more development than others. No need to lie.

1. How come there be a record for an airplane failure from 1975 in Bossaso Airport, Somalia then?
upload_2017-1-8_14-9-53.png

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=19750816-1

This is the airport that was later upgraded in 2008 with a $50 million investent from Dubai.

2. Galmudug hasn't been around for ages. Its a relatively new sta and administration.

3. Galmudug has funded tons of things, wtf are you on about? :drakewtf:

4. You also get more foreign aid because you have had better conditions than Galmudug amongst others and more support from the Federal Government. Still I'm happy for you:manny:

5.DP was going to invest in Bossaso Port, the investment you referenced, but they backed out and chose to invest in Berbera Port instead.

6. Galmudug had an army that they themselves manage and pay for.

8. :drakewtf:You sound like some salty ex . Lying to yourself nonstop :francis:

Galmudug is doing good and so is Puntland. No matter the conditions and challenges each face, we should be happy for eachother, afterall we're both Somali and we both want to see a prospering Somalia.

Garowe was built by Turks (who also built Xamar) but the difference is we took a loan to pay for it instead of begging.
You sound salty. If you don't feel comfortable seeing the writing on the wall then just don't comment sxb.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Before Barre went crazy you and me both know which regions were more favoured or got more development than others. No need to lie.

1. How come there be a record for an airplane failure from 1975 in Bossaso Airport, Somalia then?
View attachment 11332
http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=19750816-1

This is the airport that was later upgraded in 2008 with a $50 million investent from Dubai.

2. Galmudug hasn't been around for ages. Its a relatively new sta and administration.

3. Galmudug has funded tons of things, wtf are you on about? :drakewtf:

4. You also get more foreign aid because you have had better conditions than Galmudug amongst others and more support from the Federal Government. Still I'm happy for you:manny:

5.DP was going to invest in Bossaso Port, the investment you referenced, but they backed out and chose to invest in Berbera Port instead.

6. Galmudug had an army that they themselves manage and pay for.

8. :drakewtf:You sound like some salty ex . Lying to yourself nonstop :francis:

Galmudug is doing good and so is Puntland. No matter the conditions and challenges each face, we should be happy for eachother, afterall we're both Somali and we both want to see a prospering Somalia.

You sound salty. If you don't feel comfortable seeing the writing on the wall then just don't comment sxb.

1. Bosasso was an airstrip then from colonial times
2. It was a concept like Jubbaland
3. What projects did they fund from their pocket? And from what revenue?
4. What support do we get from the government that tried to block our funding sources and blocked further Chinese investment and Bosasso airport.
5. In the article announcing the deal they said Bosasso had nothing to do with Berbera.
6. You said Militia before...
7. Where's 7
8. In the article he quoted about Garowe Airport it said Puntland funded it with a loan and got it because of its excellent credit rating.

The difference between us and the rest of Somalia is hand-outs no thank you.

1 & 2) Your port was built by Kacaan government, the refurbishments done by UAE.

Gaalkacyo-Bosaaso Road build by Chinese/Italians.

North Gaalkacyo airport built by Kacaan.

Tell me a single project Kacaan did in Galmudug. Nothing. :icon idea:
This is what we mean when we say Kacaan favored you

3&4) True, Galmudug was founded on August 14, 2006 but united with Ximin iyo Xeeb and the rest of Galgaduud in 2015.
During our 10+ years of existence we managed to build 9 airports from scratch using our money and equipment.

• 1.Guriceel
  • 2.Dhuusamareb
  • 3. Ceelbuur
  • 4. Gaalkacyo
  • 5. Baandiradley
  • 6. Hobyo
  • 7. Caabudwaaq
  • 8. Cadaado
  • 9. Ceeldheer
Paved all major roads and put up solar lights in Galkacyo Galmudug.

Built Hobyo port, using our money engineers and equipment.

4. Galmudug supports peace and unity, the very foundations it was built on.

5. You did not work for foreign aid, you were given it on a plate.

7. Here is Galmudug army crushing AS rats without any assistance.

Tell me who is begging, a person who relies on foreigners and "aid" to build for them or a person who builds by himself.

Last edited:
1. Bosasso was an airstrip then from colonial times
2. It was a concept like Jubbaland
3. What projects did they fund from their pocket? And from what revenue?
4. What support do we get from the government that tried to block our funding sources and blocked further Chinese investment and Bosasso airport.
5. In the article announcing the deal they said Bosasso had nothing to do with Berbera.
6. You said Militia before...
7. Where's 7
8. In the article he quoted about Garowe Airport it said Puntland funded it with a loan and got it because of its excellent credit rating.

The difference between us and the rest of Somalia is hand-outs no thank you.
You're arguing over nothing. PL got weapons to fend of Al Shabaab, which they then did. Nobody is mad at them for getting the weapons, instead I'm happy for Puntland. But you're in here acting dumb and cocky. The FGS does not try to block you from anything, infact it's more of the opposite. You're having a victim complex due to your qabyalaad. If you don't like HSM or the FGS doing something for PL or helping PL, then fine but don't come in here with your calacaal and deny what they are doing so you can keep your qabiil-induced victim complex. It's retarded to see users here say "oh fgs didn't do nuffin they hate us" when PL officials, including Abdiweli, will publicly thank HSM and the FGS. Same FGS and same HSM that continues to try to better the relationship between Puntland and Galmudug.
large.jpeg

^^About a week ago.

Grow the f*ck up. Wallahi same users on here stay being cry babies and hit themselves in the head to somehow deny undeniable facts.

Do you realize that people around the world be perplexed at what you guys boasting about. Ancient Rome looks 1000000000x better than this, and they've accomplished that thousands of years ago. Wake up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending