Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

horta tell me, are you the kenyan's cagdheer pet or you the original xabashi property? you have been very silent on your fellow darod allowing kenya to take over beled xaawo which is a darod region

so tell us, why are darod willingly giving their lands to foreigners and asking non darod to come and free them?

World

VIP
Using this logic Palestinians and even the Prophet were punished while Israel and the mushriks were rewarded and living life lol
Yes the Palestinians are being punished for fighting against the Turks with the European colonizers.

waraabe

Your superior
Siad Barre is decomposed nigga. You Idoor keep sucking Egal's decomposed dead dick.

why are you langaabo boon kenyan comfort women obsessed with isaaq? even when you are talking to your fellow doofar you are obsessed with isaaq

waraabe

Your superior
I'm just insulting this false flagger who's claiming dhulbahante to diss his own marehan brothers in front of issaqs both my grandmothers are harti mj and dhulo chill

no isaaq claims doofarta kkkk, no one wants to claim xabashi and kenyan comfort women.... your dooofar cousin is telling you the truth, beled xaawo is being taken over by uhuru with the blessing of mudane blackie the kenyan slave, now tell me is the boon hating blackie also isaaq :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ:

Gudoomiyaha beledxaawo tells citizens “Anyone who fights againts kenya and tries to stop the wall being built will face severe consequences” :ftw9nwa:

These people are the true form of dabadhilif

You know jews believe when their messiah (dajjal) comes they will conquer the world and enslave and f*ck all women, tell your hutu aunties to prepare their pink siil for "honorable israeli jews"
Yaab!You do not believe dajjal will come? Then you are a gaalo negroid swine.

yo is it me or are these new posters all fucking retarded people who seem to type a reply before they even read and understand the post???:faysalwtf:
kkk put I was trolling tbh I don't think you can truly say that jews don't have a place in Israel I think they have as much right to be there as muslims even though I don't agree with the treatment of Palestinians the jews still have strong religious ties with the country

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
why are you langaabo boon kenyan comfort women obsessed with isaaq? even when you are talking to your fellow doofar you are obsessed with isaaq

Why are you langaabo baboon women are the ones obsessed with Marehan? Even when your talking to your fellow doofar you are still obsessed with Marehan.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gudoomiyaha beledxaawo tells citizens “Anyone who fights againts kenya and tries to stop the wall being built will face severe consequences” :ftw9nwa:

These people are the true form of dabadhilif

Landers thought Somalia was just being bullied by Kenya to build the wall they didn't know all Somalis became like this they hate competition with Somalis so much even when it comes to dabodhilifnimo:chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am so disgusted. You Somalians are so primitive and uncouth. You hate one another. Somaliland region is under Ethiopia, Puntland is in the middle of no where and Ethiopians and Kenyans are competing to take over the south and central.

In the future I will have a Somali maid:)

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Shut up bantu somali - i will cleanse the earth with your slave blood

how can you live knowing toy descended from stupid fucks? should by your
own bantu brothers

:siilaanyosmile: @DalJecel another reason for us to build a wall - uuff

Abaayo I'm with you 100%. We should block these slave bantus that descended from Kenyans. :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts