Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Shaolin23 @geel.sade @Sheikh while you guys are crying about another region this is happening right under your noses how sad and pathetic :heh:
Who said they can't disprove of both of them. This is unacceptable and so is the other issue
So what's your point?
You titled the thread "Kenya Stealing Land", but you can't help but squeeze yourself into the topic and attempt to score political browny points.

No worries about actual somalinimo and somaliweyn.At least we have motions and amisom.
:farmajoyaab:
Why have we been cursed
:shookgabre:
We have truly hit rock bottom if these think they can take our land I would support al-shabaab if they attacked kenya and ethiopian instead of innocent somali muslims
SMH at fraudmajo

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
We as Somalis need take a stand no matter if we Hail from Somaliland or Jubaland or Djibouti. End of the day this land is ours. May Allah bless our great people

I used to support them until they killed all the mujaheeds to get power now they kill somali muslims instead of ethiopian and kenyan gaalos.
So you would support them killing innocent Ethiopian, Kenyans.Saxib you are confused, killing innocent people solves nothing and just increases misery.As someone who has close family killed by al-shayatin I warn you against sympathising with any organisation of similar notions.

waraabe

Your superior
Who said they can't disprove of both of them. This is unacceptable and so is the other issue
So what's your point?
You titled the thread "Kenya Stealing Land", but you can't help but squeeze yourself into the topic and attempt to score political browny points.

what is surprising is someone whose own region is being taken over by a foreign army has the cheek to discuss other people's affairs.... its not scoring political points to point out this lack of logic

waraabe

Your superior
We as Somalis need take a stand no matter if we Hail from Somaliland or Jubaland or Djibouti. End of the day this land is ours. May Allah bless our great people

there is no we sxb, its everyman for himself... ka kac and free darod lad that kenya is trying to take instead of talking about Somaliland

So you would support them killing innocent Ethiopian, Kenyans.Saxib you are confused, killing innocent people solves nothing and just increases misery.As someone who has close family killed by al-shayatin I warn you against sympathising with any organisation of similar notions.
I said at first I supported them but I would be happy if that happened ethios are gaalo and Kenyans are negroid and gaalo

what is surprising is someone whose own region is being taken over by a foreign army has the cheek to discuss other people's affairs.... its not scoring political points to point out this lack of logic
You remind me of the people that say "don't pray for Palestinians and Rohinga bc your people are suffering too", why can't I pray for both.

It's the same premise here, too wrongs don't make a right.
What's happening in the north is a disgrace to Somali territory, and so is what's happening in the south.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why have we been cursed
:shookgabre:
Read the other thread about your national hero,the lion Siad Barre and you will understand why.
When you celebrate incompetent leaders,ofcourse your people will keep choosing more of them.
5tNpuV1.gif

Read the other thread about your national hero,the lion Siad Barre and you will understand why.
When you celebrate incompetent leaders,ofcourse your people will keep choosing more of them.
5tNpuV1.gif
They should maybe follow in the steps of "competent" leaders and give/sign over 70% of their land to foreigners

Zero

Somaliland patriot
They should maybe follow in the steps of "competent" leaders and give/sign over 70% of their land to foreigners
I think you are confusing Somaliland with neighbouring Somalia which has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreign troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.
And now bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending