TRIGGER WARNING Kenya bombed a town in Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These bastards need to be taught a lesson we need Surface to Air Missiles so we can defend our territory. We should ally with Iran or Russia so we can blast the coward Kikiyu to smithereens

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kenya commits human right violation and not peep from the MM or the puppet Madoobe, what about Somalispot ?AUN to the dead, the town's name is Ceelcadde.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Not a peep from anyone. But everyone else including Somali politicians have all this crocodile tears for Tigray.

First of AUN to the dead 🙏

and 2nd of all, Its Mx's fault, how you gonna have Somalia's Presidency for 4 and half years and still have Kenya terrorize you with their Sky-bombing campaign in Gedo, SMFH!

Walahi they remind of African-American mentality with their fixation on abonimo history like ''mY FaThErs WeR EgYpTiAn KanGZ'', but for mx its ''My AbO WaS SiYaAd BaRe'' as if it bears relevance to todays presence.

Pres.Farmaajo should be held accountable to lives lost in Gedo, he should have A) Made peace with Ahmed Madobe and Jubaland or B) Seceded Gedo to form another State, but since its status-quo and nothing changed hostile Kenya's will forever continue to massacre reer Gedo until their will to fight is destroyed and they forcefully submit as 2nd rate citizens.

Its very clear by now that the sayings of N&N like farmaajo ''is playing 4d moves'' bulsh!ts wont help reer gedo from Kenya's brutality.

Walahi useless doqon Farmaajo pisses me he should be held accountable!

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
The same clanspeople backing AS like @TekNiKo are now complaining when they get attacked.

We will not force out Kenya until you learn your place.
Why dont your coward KDF invade Ceelcadde or are they afraid of another 2016 karbaash :russ:

True cowards

Why dont your coward KDF invade Ceelcadde or are they afraid of another 2016 karbaash :russ:

True cowards

Ceel cadde is inhabited by the extremist boons. Even Ethiopia and their SNF slaves couldn’t subjugate that village formerly Ihtihad stronghold.

This part of Somalia is where Ethiopia ruled the longest and is where majority of the high ranking al shabaabis/nisa are from .

Aun to innocents that died thos coward al shabaabis like to live amongst the civilians and dont care about innocents ppl dying from casualties.

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking JL govt in Gedo condemns the aggression of KDF

TekNiKo

VIP

Patience is wearing thin! We will bring the fight to Nairobi! Wallahi!

Trending

Latest posts