Jilib can no longer be occupied

Exactly. Agoonyar Gaabane land is free except for maybe Adan Yabaal whwte we have a aubstantial prraence vut no way shape or form run the district.

Galmaax, Warsangeli inta iska dhaaftid, kan xilka aa ku faantaan ku dhiibay baro adoonyahow xun. Amxaaro iyo kenyatti aa ku maamusho. Ani xaa ii diiday? MX iyo MJ waa ilaa murmayaan lakin adiga adoonsi hora u soo baratay :dead::dead::dead:
Ogaden was completely sidelined in somali politics pre June. They are getting way too excited :hova:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Ogaden was completely sidelined in somali politics pre June. They are getting way too excited :hova:
Man, earlier this month some og nacas from barre office got slapped so hard he forgot his name after he called a Madow, a Madow in villa somalia compound. The nigga was shiidle walahi. Good i was banned at the time i would of made that thread. Absolute kastuumo in FGS

Abaq

VIP
Funnily enough your fellow daroods in the thread split us up into subs. I hate when someone who is not one of us do that.

tbf i barely know any ogaden sub clans myself but you ought to know the abgaal ones. my specific jufo 8 generations down from abgaal were presidents twice with shariif and Ali mahdi AUN meanwhile your entire absame clan never seen the seat before. There's levels to this brodie.

Caghdeer only became relevant to somali poltics this year so dont get too big for your boots just yet
Well good for you. The OG that live in Somalia proper are the smallest of the OG populations number wise, so it's not surprising they have a limited role in Somalia. As for Abgaal, I simply don't care. Maxaa iga galay? Webigaa noo dhexeeyaa, wixii dhankaas ka shisheeyo can burn for all I care

Abaq

VIP
Exactly. Agoonyar Gaabane land is free except for maybe Adan Yabaal where we have a substantial presence but no way shape or form run the district.

Galmaax, Warsangeli inta iska dhaaftid, kan xilka aa ku faantaan ku dhiibay baro adoonyahow xun. Amxaaro iyo kenyatti aa ku maamusho. Ani xaa ii diiday? MX iyo MJ waa ilaa murmayaan lakin adiga adoonsi hora u soo baratay :dead::dead::dead:
Hamza warkiisa meel noo dhig, I've said it before countless times, xilkaas waxbo nagama gelin. Give it to an Abgaal for all we care.

Kenya iyo Ethiopia waxbo ha ka daba wareegin, it was the colonisers who decided the vast majority of our people to be outside of the borders of the madhalays republic. Anoo keligay ah ayaan la dagaalamay ku dhowaad 100 sano wixii oo laangaab oo idil ay dhabarka iga tooganayaan. Maantana waan la heshiiyay oo wadankayga ayaan dhisanayaa. If OG lands were a part of Somalia, nimaan OG ahayn wadanka uma taliyeen ilaa yaryar uun baad aragtayee ma adaa qowmiyad aragtay. OG qabiil ma aha sxb, waa qowmiyad la dhan Soomaali barkeed

Hamza warkiisa meel noo dhig, I've said it before countless times, xilkaas waxbo nagama gelin. Give it to an Abgaal for all we care.

Kenya iyo Ethiopia waxbo ha ka daba wareegin, it was the colonisers who decided the vast majority of our people to be outside of the borders of the madhalays republic. Anoo keligay ah ayaan la dagaalamay ku dhowaad 100 sano wixii oo laangaab oo idil ay dhabarka iga tooganayaan. Maantana waan la heshiiyay oo wadankayga ayaan dhisanayaa. If OG lands were a part of Somalia, nimaan OG ahayn wadanka uma taliyeen ilaa yaryar uun baad aragtayee ma adaa qowmiyad aragtay. OG qabiil ma aha sxb, waa qowmiyad la dhan Soomaali barkeed
if buts and hows meeshaan looma baahne. Reality is the vast majority of you are ethiopian and kenyan and the ones in Somalia are basically nothing. This the reality

Abaq

VIP
if buts and hows meeshaan looma baahne. Reality is the vast majority of you are ethiopian and kenyan and the ones in Somalia are basically nothing. This the reality
No iffs and buts sxb, kuwa Somalia joogo control their region. They don't need anything else Villa Somaliana waxba kama gelin. As long as we have Kismayo we are content, the Lord knows we have enough land, rivers, and people.

As for those in NFD and Ogadenia, they live in their lands and are busy developing using Kenayti and Xabashi money

Being president 3 times under an Amisom FGS administration is not something to faan about. We will give you the props if you can independently rule from Raas Caseyr to the Deep South as president in a United country

@DR OSMAN was right you are only good at Urban warfare. Xawaadle said parts of xamar is enough for Abgaal and they do not want to die fighting for some villages in shabellaha Dhexe

:russ:

Being president 3 times under an Amisom FGS administration is not something to faan about. We will give you the props if you can independently rule from Raas Caseyr to the Deep South as president in a United country

@DR OSMAN was right you are only good at Urban warfare. Xawaadle said parts of xamar is enough for Abgaal and they do not want to die fighting for some villages in shabellaha Dhexe

so the past three days just weren't happening then according to you?

Amisom will leave eventually sooner than later but you'll always be a xabashi and Kikuyu colony. That's the key difference. And do not tell me about xawadle. The SNA that went there to help the fight in hiraan were mainly mudullod. (harti abgaal and udjejeen)

Jilib and other areas in the Jubooyinka cannot be liberated without the Jubbaland working with the natives. For example Saakow cant be freed without Jubbaland consulting with the native Geelidle and Macalinweyne communities. Jilib needs to be freed with the consultation of the native sheekhaal/Biimaal communities support. Buaale needs the consultation and support of the native Dabarre and Ajuuran tribes. Without the consultation of these native tribes nothing will move and it will be difficult to free these cities.

Responding to caghdeers just hurt my brain. Hamza Barre is pretty much HSM's c*m bucket and thats quite sad when you think of it. a 6'6 man being slapped around by a 5'7 dude

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

FGS president has been a mayorship since 1991 they are bragging about sharing their only possession.

They dont even know urban warfare the cowards are today sharing Xamar district by district and have been playing second fiddle to Xawaadle for a decade until Marexaan built them up.
Responding to caghdeers just hurt my brain. Hamza Barre is pretty much HSM's c*m bucket and thats quite sad when you think of it. a 6'6 man being slapped around by a 5'7 dude
Go to nsfw if you want to share homoerotic fantasies.

FGS president has been a mayorship since 1991 they are bragging about sharing their only possession.

They dont even know urban warfare the cowards are today sharing Xamar district by district and have been playing second fiddle to Xawaadle for a decade until Marexaan built them up.

Go to nsfw if you want to share homoerotic fantasies.
2016-2020 doesn’t seem like a decade to me but okay I guess. Hirshabelle presidency means nothing to us as well. Only xawaadle need that as its the only position they had. Marehan are coming for you though don’t worry. xawaadle are nowhere near a match for us and we laugh at their calcaal but mx are actually a decent opponent for you in JL. Can’t wait for that showdown kkk

Ogaden are extremely irrelevant to your average abgaal and I didn’t know how much so until I saw some abgaal odoyaal FKDing about them for the first time ever in xamar back in June. Oh my glad it was brutal though @Jungle :hemad:

so the past three days just weren't happening then according to you?

Amisom will leave eventually sooner than later but you'll always be a xabashi and Kikuyu colony. That's the key difference. And do not tell me about xawadle. The SNA that went there to help the fight in hiraan were mainly mudullod. (harti abgaal and udjejeen)

For the past 2 weeks you guys been repeating Masjid Cali Gaduud & we are yet to see that village captured.

The Turkish drones saved y’all cuz Al-Shabab was planning a large counter offensive on your disorganized militas

:mjkkk:

@Prince of HS Majority of your clan are Al-Shabab supporters. They recently helped Al-Shabab take over the Burundi Military base in Ceel-Baraf

Guudlaawe on the other hand wants to slow down the military operations in Abgaal’s lands because he doesn’t want his Isbaaro operations reduced. Have the same energy you had for Farmaajo on your Shabaab cousins

:liberaltears:

@Prince of HS Majority of your clan are Al-Shabab supporters. They recently helped Al-Shabab take over the Burundi Military base in Ceel-Baraf

Guudlaawe on the other hand wants to slow down the military operations in Abgaal’s lands because he doesn’t want his Isbaaro operations reduced. Have the same energy you had for Farmaajo on your Shabaab cousins

:liberaltears:

Your the last person to talk on offensive against AS. shabaab are 15km north of kismayo and madoobe is just sitting on his ass doing fock all. He makes money from illegal charcoal trade and knows it will stop if AS are defeated

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
2016-2020 doesn’t seem like a decade to me but okay I guess. Hirshabelle presidency means nothing to us as well. Only xawaadle need that as its the only position they had. Marehan are coming for you though don’t worry. xawaadle are nowhere near a match for us and we laugh at their calcaal but mx are actually a decent opponent for you in JL. Can’t wait for that showdown kkk

Ogaden are extremely irrelevant to your average abgaal and I didn’t know how much so until I saw some abgaal odoyaal FKDing about them for the first time ever in xamar back in June. Oh my glad it was brutal though @Jungle :hemad:
I havent seen a Marexaan since 2008 and they were not fighting kdf. Of course a Hawiye would eat that cope up you are cheesemans former ad00meys i guess.

What year did Cheese last rule Mogadishu and Hirshabelle though? :cosbyhmm:

Your the last person to talk on offensive against AS. shabaab are 15km north of kismayo and madoobe is just sitting on his ass doing fock all. He makes money from illegal charcoal trade and knows it will stop if AS are defeated

Jubbaland is preparing large brigades to take part in the new offensives. Just recently Shabab attacked a hotel that was hosting traditional Jubbaland elders that were planning & fundraising for Macawisley forces to be established for Middle Juba.
Jubbaland security forces took care of the rats who did not get what they wanted which was a massacre.

We are not planning for short term gains like you guys are doing. Look when Xawaadles took over Moqokori what happened they left afterwards. Even if you reach Adan Yabaal you are only going to retreat to xamar due to poor planning and other factors

Jubbaland is preparing large brigades to take part in the new offensives. Just recently Shabab attacked a hotel that was hosting traditional Jubbaland elders that were planning & fundraising for Macawisley forces to be established for Middle Juba.
Jubbaland security forces took care of the rats who did not get what they wanted which was a massacre.

We are not planning for short term gains like you guys are doing. Look when Xawaadles took over Moqokori what happened they left afterwards. Even if you reach Adan Yabaal you are only going to retreat to xamar due to poor planning and other factors

Come back to me when you get to the action kiddo. Taking a mockery out of S/dhexe offensive when you haven’t even got up your ass yet :camby:

Trending