Jilib can no longer be occupied

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Is Time to get rid of this savage and liberate Baule and Jilib. Is wonderful what Xawaadle is doing In Hiiraan to get rid of the Qawarijiyiin

No cagdheer wants to die for Jilib, Sakow or Buale. Lets keep it real :francis:

Galmaax soldiers are saying Ali Guudlaawe & Harti Abgaal love their life and don’t want to die liberating Middle Shabelle

Cali Guudlaawe oo diidan in uu kasoo dago Gawaarida aysan xabadu Karin Cabsi xoogan darteed

Galmaax soldiers are saying Ali Guudlaawe & Harti Abgaal love their life and don’t want to die liberating Middle Shabelle

Cali Guudlaawe oo diidan in uu kasoo dago Gawaarida aysan xabadu Karin Cabsi xoogan darteed

That’s just pure lie as although galmaax are fighting heavy, warsangeli harti and ciise harti are fighting heavy also. Don’t divide abgaal kiddo

Jungle

VIP

:comeon: you realise harti abgaal has about 6 subs with their own hub and soldiers.

As @Prince of HS mentioned Cise Harti and Warsangeli (Guudlaawe) are fully in the fight.

Jungle

VIP

FB_IMG_1666629066121.jpg

Earlier today

The guy whos head President Ali Guudlaawe is touching is Deeqow Cismaan Xaadoole from the video i posted in the Mudulood Offensive thread.

Abgaal waa hal lakin adiga Waceysle, jufada ugu yar Abgaal Cismaan aa ku maamulo:drakekidding:

View attachment 241320
Earlier today

The guy whos head President Ali Guudlaawe is touching is Deeqow Cismaan Xaadoole from the video i posted in the Mudulood Offensive thread.

Abgaal waa hal lakin adiga Waceysle, jufada ugu yar Abgaal Cismaan aa ku maamulo:drakekidding:
Hamza’s deegan is free from shabaab while you’re under shabaab even though you have all the hub in xamar :drakelaugh:

Abaq

VIP
War ma annagaa Abgaal kala naqaanna. Abgaal is Abgaal to us. Shalay baad galmaax xoog nagu baarteen, maantana Warsangeli baad leedihiin. Wallee haddaan idin ka yeelno hhh

War ma annagaa Abgaal kala naqaanna. Abgaal is Abgaal to us. Shalay baad galmaax xoog nagu baarteen, maantana Warsangeli baad leedihiin. Wallee haddaan idin ka yeelno hhh
Funnily enough your fellow daroods in the thread split us up into subs. I hate when someone who is not one of us do that.

tbf i barely know any ogaden sub clans myself but you ought to know the abgaal ones. my specific jufo 8 generations down from abgaal were presidents twice with shariif and Ali mahdi AUN meanwhile your entire absame clan never seen the seat before. There's levels to this brodie.

Caghdeer only became relevant to somali poltics this year so dont get too big for your boots just yet

Jungle

VIP
The guy your replying to particular deegaan is free as well for 8+ years. not really much of a point tbh.
Exactly. Agoonyar Gaabane land is free except for maybe Adan Yabaal where we have a substantial presence but no way shape or form run the district.

Galmaax, Warsangeli inta iska dhaaftid, kan xilka aa ku faantaan ku dhiibay baro adoonyahow xun. Amxaaro iyo kenyatti aa ku maamusho. Ani xaa ii diiday? MX iyo MJ waa ilaa murmayaan lakin adiga adoonsi hora u soo baratay :dead::dead::dead:

Trending