Jilib can no longer be occupied

Come back to me when you get to the action kiddo. Taking a mockery out of S/dhexe offensive when you haven’t even got up your ass yet :camby:

You are soo incompetent that Jeyte had to tell Xawaadles to stop waiting for Abgaal’s Gurmad in Middle Shabelle.

Reer Hiiraan is asking for Jubbaland to start offensives because they know it will have more impact on stabilizing their own lands then nearby Middle Shabelle

you see Abgaal’s are internally divided and majority of the tribe outside of Muqdisho support Al-Shabab. The path to defeating Al-Shabab in Somalia is in the hands of Ogadens liberating All of Jubooyinka, we are not going to follow the foolish igu sawir tactics of Badbaado mooryaans that are using photos from 2016 and fake news to fight Al-Shabab

:wow1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Cheese ruled your ass too. Last I checked he was the president of Somalia not only Mogadishu. Whether on paper or reality.

At least he didn’t block any projects for my city and it didn’t stop developing due to local HAG buisnessmen. On the other hand kismaayo still looks like the shithole it was 10 years ago because madoobe doesn’t develop or fight AS. Who are we kidding here?
Cheese only had power of the gareen states tell me which state your from again
0E35C3B8-07C6-4598-B826-44DB7BBA8C13.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
You are soo incompetent that Jeyte had to tell Xawaadles to stop waiting for Abgaal’s Gurmad in Middle Shabelle.

Reer Hiiraan is asking for Jubbaland to start offensives because they know it will have more impact on stabilizing their own lands then nearby Middle Shabelle

you see Abgaal’s are internally divided and majority of the tribe outside of Muqdisho support Al-Shabab. The path to defeating Al-Shabab in Somalia is in the hands of Ogadens liberating All of Jubooyinka, we are not going to follow the foolish igu sawir tactics of Badbaado mooryaans that are using photos from 2016 and fake news to fight Al-Shabab

:wow1:
Laangaab dhaanteeye, you ever heard of Abgaal Cismaan asking for gurmad? From anyone?

Hiraan 3 regions minimum from JL wants you to start an offensicr because it will have more of an impact than M. Shabelle offensive. Laangaab are you reading thisshit yourself? Badow

Nacas in Somalia you a tampon. I can bet that the liberation of AS occupied JL will be by FGS aka Hawiye SNA next year.

The guy your replying to particular deegaan is free as well for 8+ years. not really much of a point tbh.
I’m talking bout HSM loool his deegan is under shabaab for years and yet he’s the president in his second term and can’t mobilize his sub to free his tol there smh

Responding to caghdeers just hurt my brain. Hamza Barre is pretty much HSM's c*m bucket and thats quite sad when you think of it. a 6'6 man being slapped around by a 5'7 dude
Hutu ape..you forgot marexaan use to wipe you out in your own backyard kkk I remember when sayid Ahmed came to xamar ,the hutu ape cumar filish couldn’t even wait and straight up went to hug the sayyid :dead:
B69341FA-CC07-42CB-BD37-2CB6F74F94E8.png

Al- Shabab waa in xaruntooda Jilib lagu aasa hadii kale dhiig badan oo Somali ah baa la daadin doona

I will keep you guys updated

The president of JL is a terrorist who has no track record of fighting Al-Shabaab. Its funny that you guys support him unconditionally and expect results. Ileen doqonnimadu waa loo dhashaa.

As Einstein said "Madness is when one does same thing again and again, while expecting different results". Madobe and a war against shabaab are an oxymoron.
:mjkkk:

Abaq

VIP
The president of JL is a terrorist who has no track record of fighting Al-Shabaab. Its funny that you guys support him unconditionally and expect results. Ileen doqonnimadu waa loo dhashaa.

As Einstein said "Madness is when one does same thing again and again, while expecting different results". Madobe and a war against shabaab are an oxymoron.
:mjkkk:
OG are not foolish nor are we prepared to destroy our state just because we disagree with what the leader does. The unity and stability of Jubbaland is more important. We brought Madobe to power and we will remove him when it is time

Abaq

VIP
wallahi reading back on posts before Abgaal freed their lands are so funny. we proved all those that were laughing at us wrong kkk :mjlaugh:
The campaign has different phases, Hirshabeele was first. The reason it's in phases is because Danab, Gorgor, and the drones are the ones doing the heavy lifting and they can't be in multiple places at the same time. The focus is now Galmudug, then either Jubbaland or SWS. We shouldn't let FKD get ahead us and lose site of reality.

wallahi reading back on posts before Abgaal freed their lands are so funny. we proved all those that were laughing at us wrong kkk :mjlaugh:

Last edited:
Is Galcad too small to set up defensive positions? What’s the reason for the army pulling out there but Ceeldheer being this safe
Galcad to Ceelbuur is about 70kms, Galcad to Ceeldheer is about 65kms and Ceelbuur to Ceeldheer is about 110kms. Proximity to the last terrorist strongholds makes it more prone to attacks.

Galcad is closer to Ceelbuur and thus faces heavy resistance from Shabaab. Ceeldheer is also easy to defend it has no villages or places for the terrorists to hide in the surrounding countryside. On the other hand Galcad sits on the continuous farmland stretching from outskirts of Xamar all the way to Ceelbuur and Xarardheere.

Galcad 20km from above:
Screenshot_20230127_075730_Earth.jpg

Ceeldheer 20kms from above
Screenshot_20230127_075618_Earth.jpg

By the way the troops didn't pull out from Galcad they went in deeper into the surrounding countryside and establish sturdier defensive positions.

Last edited:

Trending