Jigjiga Is Doing Well

The best achievement Cabdi Iley ever did was the complete removal of Ethiopian forces out of DDS and moving them to Harar and allow Liyu police to become sole force in the region

cabdi iley even gave the military land to the people in Qoraxey and even built the university there funded by EU money and Absame citizens from all over the world who sent the money for the regions university and colleges

cut the cuqdad nigga , kulaha Qabridahar is a suburb, Qabridahar has more roads than the whole of somaliland and puntland combined

Godey s the city of Kings sxb, super fast developing, dont be jealous

horta are you a Mx? they always seem to be in our ass and our business, waa jealousy and cuqad

state your qabiil warya so i can know whom i am karbashing,

Goday Gacal heart of Ogadeniya

Waraa, I want development for Somalis, but according to Wiki Godey is a city of 900,000, that's all you can show me? Horta why do Somalis always show one picture, a centre one to show off their cities? HAG is the worst with it when it comes to Xamar, showing different angles of the same pic. All Somalis do it, even Puntites.

show me your cities, bring the towns of your clan and lets see if you can do better

:hemad:

Garowe, Bossao, Qardho, Gaalkayo (75% - most developed city in Mudug region). MJ business class have helped built Xamar, Baydhabo, Wardheer, Waamo/Kismaayo, Marka, Geladin, development is our motto.

We also helped built roads and infrastructure in SSC, tbh most MJ don't like sharing cities with each other, each reer wants their own jurisdiction, you can see it in places like Qandala, Eyl, Burtinle, Bareeda, Garacad etc.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Mash'allah, but just one little caveat fellas @SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB Jigjiga waa Absame daan, they also have a few other clans invested there, they don't have another comparable city of that scale, Kismayo and Garisa for example aren't as developed and are lacking, wouldn't it be smarter to spread the development instead of focusing everything on one Capital like HAG do in Xamar?
Development isnt hotels its roads, electricity, schools, water supply etc

These things are spread out brother. As for Kismayo well Somalia is a place of war and Garissa is itself rivaling Jigjiga in both size and infrastructure its only drawback is its bad urban planning.

Garowe, Bossao, Qardho, Gaalkayo (75% - most developed city in Mudug region). MJ business class have helped built Xamar, Baydhabo, Wardheer, Waamo/Kismaayo, Marka, Geladin, development is our motto.

We also helped built roads and infrastructure in SSC, tbh most MJ don't like sharing cities with each other, each reer wants their own jurisdiction, you can see it in places like Qandala, Eyl, Burtinle, Bareeda, Garacad etc.

empty deserts bro kkkk

I know your not MJ anyways and a Mx. Anyways Puntland is a dry desert Ogadeniya has 7 rivers. Bread basket and sustainable lands this is why Qorraxey has more population than entire puntland and khaatumo combined.

Waraa, I want development for Somalis, but according to Wiki Godey is a city of 900,000, that's all you can show me? Horta why do Somalis always show one picture, a centre one to show off their cities? HAG is the worst with it when it comes to Xamar, showing different angles of the same pic. All Somalis do it, even Puntites.

Kulaha 900k. Kkkk do you have a Mx city that has even 90k let alone 900k farmajo nephew ?

Xamar despite massive issues is developing fast bro. Hawiye have invested in xamar as bombs dropped

Godey Gacal 900,000 just city ? Mash Allah that is more humans than whole Puntland most likely and 3 times the number of Marehan on earth I suspect

And it has rivers on both sides. Anyways bring me cities from your clan instead OG critiquing my cities warya

Absame straddles from Djibouti border to Harar border all the way down to central Kenya. Don’t try to compete with Mx lad

bring me your best Mars city in west gedo warya. Mr I will constantly criticise other man’s lands but will not speak about my dusty villages. Kkkk

Last edited:

Every mj is in eyl even few remmnats of the mad wadaad is there eyl is nabaad

:rejoice: :rejoice:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Soomalidu xaasidsanaa you can’t even share pictures without someone getting their knickers in a twist.

keep the pictures and videos coming. I’m hoping to go back to Jigjiga after the deyr rainy season inshAllah

Soomalidu xaasidsanaa you can’t even share pictures without someone getting their knickers in a twist.

keep the pictures and videos coming. I’m hoping to go back to Jigjiga after the deyr rainy season inshAllah

I know and this Chase dude who is Marehan pretending to be MJ cannot post a single Marehan towns pictures

enjoy Jigjiga Ugaas. DDS is only region with out civil war as Ethiopia burns. Many Absame have gone back and investing

my brother tells me Qoraxey natives have reopened a old Italian gold mine and digging gold then turned into investment bullion for export.

the Absame natives are investing massively in their respective gobals

isaaq. MJ. Ogaden. Jidwaq and Xamar Hawiye are only ones I have noticed who invest in their lands massively. Others seem not to care to be frank

@Thegoodshepherd was ahead of all of us, he was keeping attention to DDS development way before, I was absolutely stunned at dds development pace.

this is the great genius doctor Osman we like and know. One who speaks about development and economics

though your still a anti capitalist communist. I still do listen to your ideas.

not one who pits reer cabdulle against other OG clans. This is beneath you doctor

I also noticed you attacked the prime minister a couple times. Did you get a little Marehan girlfriend that has corrupted your view?

Malab power can change a man. Kkkk.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The best achievement Cabdi Iley ever did was the complete removal of Ethiopian forces out of DDS and moving them to Harar and allow Liyu police to become sole force in the region

cabdi iley even gave the military land to the people in Qoraxey and even built the university there funded by EU money and Absame citizens from all over the world who sent the money for the regions university and colleges
Some people are suprised to hear that-There are no ethiopian troops in Ogadenia,Ciidanka DDS are in complete control of the land even the oil wells.
20210703_222027.png
maxresdefault (9).jpg
download (38).jpeg
25002.jpg

Kulaha 900k. Kkkk do you have a Mx city that has even 90k let alone 900k farmajo nephew ?

Xamar despite massive issues is developing fast bro. Hawiye have invested in xamar as bombs dropped

Godey Gacal 900,000 just city ? Mash Allah that is more humans than whole Puntland most likely and 3 times the number of Marehan on earth I suspect

And it has rivers on both sides. Anyways bring me cities from your clan instead OG critiquing my cities warya

Absame straddles from Djibouti border to Harar border all the way down to central Kenya. Don’t try to compete with Mx lad

bring me your best Mars city in west gedo warya. Mr I will constantly criticise other man’s lands but will not speak about my dusty villages. Kkkk

Haye bees bees naga dhaaf sheekadaan :drakekidding:

As long as all Somalis continue to develop, Alx.