Jigjiga Is Doing Well

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Absame n Harti need to get involved more in JL our 'second homeland' and make it the 'lion' state of the South. The more home-lands we have the 'better chance' of 'ethnic survival'. If one place collapses, we have other options to restart. Alla ba na siiye dhul.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey MJ'S we need to keep our mouth shut on our Absame brothers. They are doing well, dadka lama 'xasido'. I only pick on clans who are not moving forward.

At the 4.29 mark this is a legit proper 'storm water pipes for roads' that's a proper 'drainage'. The 'garowe one' is a 'rain water run off' loooooooool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jigjiga way ka hormarsan tahay puntland cities. Gee no wonder they like this Cagjar. Sorry Absame, I didn't know it was developing at this rate, with PROPER URBAN PLANNING

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why don't Hags have separate developed 'capitals, why are all they hanging in hamar only and everywhere else they live is undeveloped villages?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
A Reer Doollo businessman (and cousin of mine) announced the construction of Amira Palace Hotel in Jigjiga, the ceremony attended by HE President Mustafe Cagjar and several wasiiro.

The cost is 275 million Birr (5 million USD) and will have 12 FLOORS. Work is undertaken by Kawaakib Company.

Construction will finish December 2022 inshallah, hore u soco reer Jigjiga iyo reer DDS.
F82EC6C4-415E-4EB6-B2F5-4D889D355585.jpeg

9B0AE1D4-1E3D-4C5A-B82D-C05DA150975A.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Crazy to think iley coused so much pain but at the same time jump started the building of Ogadenia,both public and private sector-
JIgjiga and the region is growing,People are moving back and investing like never before.

You are comparing lands built by Ethiopian government to me? You really are insane.

ethiopia kulaha. Ethiopia has done nothing but wage war on Absame.

this was built by Ogaden money. Go to far away cities like goday. Qabridahar. Fiiq. Dagaxbuur and they are much more better built and constructed than even habashi towns

Ogaden has a very good order when building roads and homes. They keep b and c roads clean and give them big size roads

look at how Ogaden has built KiSmayo areas they live in and look at how guulwade Marehan has ruined former military barrack guulwade

guulwade looks like a gypsy town

Absame despite all the problems they face from Ethiopia they still invested in their own regions and towns

problems is certain clans like Absame and prefer systems and order and certain clans just love chaos and barbarism

this is why even Afmadow has better road plans than most Somalia cities.

Ogaden and Absame just love order and system.

Last edited:
Crazy to think iley coused so much pain but at the same time jump started the building of Ogadenia,both public and private sector-
JIgjiga and the region is growing,People are moving back and investing like never before.

iley is our Stalin. That man built universities. Roads. Made Absame the kings of Ogadeniya and did far more than any other DDS president

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
iley is our Stalin. That man built universities. Roads. Made Absame the kings of Ogadeniya and did far more than any other DDS president
He forced us to wake up to the reality-The land was slipping from us,smugglers were running loose specially from somaliland-We would ge5 taxed while everyone else did as they pleased-Everybody was taking adventage of the war with ethiopia-I can move in on you and if you even look my way i will scream ONLF-Ethiopia swoops in and thats the end of my problems with you.-He put a end to that and for the first time in our history got us to look in the mirror-I dont care who likes it or not,I Been hardcore onlf all my life but now i see why iley had to happen-The times and conditions created ileey.-He was the product of people that had enough.

Mash'allah, but just one little caveat fellas @SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB Jigjiga waa Absame daan, they also have a few other clans invested there, they don't have another comparable city of that scale, Kismayo and Garisa for example aren't as developed and are lacking, wouldn't it be smarter to spread the development instead of focusing everything on one Capital like HAG do in Xamar?

Mash'allah, but just one little caveat fellas @SPMLegend @DHOONYACAB Jigjiga waa Absame daan, they also have a few other clans invested there, they don't have another comparable city of that scale, Kismayo and Garisa for example aren't as developed and are lacking, wouldn't it be smarter to spread the development instead of focusing everything on one Capital like HAG do in Xamar?

Naturall you have not seen Qabridahar or Godey, very business minded cities and far more developed than any city in Somalia accept xamar

Garissa is already developed Alhamdulliah and I believe they would have been more developed than Jigjiga if they had less corruption from local officials. Kismayo has its own down factors such as the civil war and past insecurities but now all Absame’s from across the world are coming back to invest in their cities & Lands.

Jigjiga is also not the only developed city in DDS. We have many cities rising as of now. Even the town of Hargeele inhabited by Cawlyahan which was a small town few years back now has tarmac roads and an expanding settlements.

with the removal of TPLF who placed the region on economic lockdown & closed all entry & exit points trade was very limited, but now you can trade easily and become rich.

Naturall you have not seen Qabridahar or Godey, very business minded cities and far more developed than any city in Somalia accept xamar
Qabridahar is a suburb, Godey is better but all it has is one roundabout road, they look good though, we need to plan our cities with space in mind.

Qabridahar is a suburb, Godey is better but all it has is one roundabout road, they look good though, we need to plan our cities with space in mind.

cut the cuqdad nigga , kulaha Qabridahar is a suburb, Qabridahar has more roads than the whole of somaliland and puntland combined

Godey s the city of Kings sxb, super fast developing, dont be jealous

horta are you a Mx? they always seem to be in our ass and our business, waa jealousy and cuqad

state your qabiil warya so i can know whom i am karbashing,

Goday Gacal heart of Ogadeniya

Trending